• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Roleplayer's Inn: A Home For All Characters.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos stoop from his chair and sayed as a little smirk went around in his face. "Of course, the one who fights me prepare to get fraozen, burned, or sapped".

Bladus walked towards then and sayed. "I suppose that there are not holding back Sunkamato hasnt tasted blood in years".

Moises ended his drink and sayed. "Well guys i looked the place in my way towards here so i can tell you that the place is here, but i dont know how to reach it".

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid smirked and called. "How about a tournament of sorts?!" he proposed arrogantly. "The matches formed by chance of course. Though I doubt there will be any other prize than bragging rights." he added, momentarily smiling. "The rights to claim being the best fighter here, agreed?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther stepped outside and looked everywhere, he even walked around the entire building and then gave up. He looked up in the sky and saw what looked to be a floating coliseum. He pointed up, motioning to the others with his other hand. "Hey, Moises, is that what you were talking about? How the HELL do we get to
THAT?"

--------------------------------

Xevnas and Fristil looked at each other and smirked. "You're on." Said Xevnas. "I think this will be good practice." Said Fristil. Crow finally got out of his seat and pulled out his combat knife. "You guys might be demons or whatever, but that doesn't mean I can't hold my own. I've had some pretty hardcore training."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Like SO!" Solid said just as he ran as fast as he could towards his brother and vaulted from his shoulders, sending Tyther to the ground and himself high into the air. "A rather innovating method, wouldn't you say?" he called down to them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther growled and got back up. "You are such a goddamn showoff! How are WE supposed to get up there, eh smart one? Your the genius, YOU figure it out!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos and Bladus were already outside and sayed in unisol. "How we are gonna get there".

Bladus thinked more and reached a decision, and returned to his demon form."Well here it goes". He shot a hook from his special blade to the arena.

Lunos was still thinking and looked Tythers waking up. He did the same that Solid and reached the arena mading Tyther eat soil.

Moises looked it all and walked towards Tyther and sayed. "Do you need help"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"You could fly... I suppose." he said sarcastically. "There aught to be someway you can get here, maybe you could climb." Solid smirked deviously as he looked at his brother's expression.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther got back up with clenched teeth. "I don't need your help. I'll get there on my own." He walked forward and was ready to jump when his foot felt something solid, even though there wasn't anything there. "What... the hell?" He said quietly. He stepped onto whatever it was and kept stepping, slowly making his way up to the floating arena. When he got up there, Xevnas and Fristil just stared until Fristil's brain caught up with his eyes and registered a thought. "How did you do that? Can you levitate?" Tyther just shrugged and walked into the arena's lobby.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Good job brother. It seems you've found the stairs." he said coldly. "It also seems as though my methods were unnecessary." he added returning the smirk to his face.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises was surprised about what Tyther founded but he didnt cared enough of it to let him bother, He when into his devil form, his hair become black and his eyes did the same, his clothes changed to just a hood like a Vanguard one, his skin become palid. He sayed. "Well let go there". He summoned Guardian and it appeared in a black mist, he slashed the air, and a portal opened, he entered it and got out of it inside the arena.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I'll fight last." said Solid motioning for them to get started with the fighting. "I want a show. Make it good Tyther, and you better win." he commented from a high up seat in the arena.

OOC: I had to look really closely to see the black text in that paragraph. LOL

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther saw a small computer and the screen popped out of the wall. "Please input contestants names." Tyther typed in all the names and they were randomized. Tyther was to fight Lunos, Xevnas was to fight Fristil, and whoever won after that fought each other, with Solid at the top as unofficial champion until he's dethroned. "Please choose environment for battle. Showing pre-made list."

Ice
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/44500/Ice-World--44903.jpg
Water
http://www.cwf-fcf.org/assets/images/resources/newsletters/wildlife-update/2009/jun09/water.jpg
Fire
http://www.witchykitten.com/Bryce/FireWorld2.jpg
Forest
http://yeinjee.com/discovery/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/sunlight-forest-01.jpg
Earth
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/100/f/e/barren_alien_world_2_by__zagadka_.png
Data Fortress
http://games.softpedia.com/screenshots/Team-Fortress-2-Data-Overflow-Map_1.jpg
Cliffside
http://www.ethereal3d.com/Portfolio/Images/Cliffside-Landscape.jpg
Dark World
http://www.ramzimusic.com/images/darkworld.jpg
Temple
http://archive.l2portal.com/Maps/Dungeons/images/Forgotten%20Temple%20image_jpg.jpg

"So guys, which one sounds the most interesting? I think Data Fortress sounds pretty cool."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises neared Tyther. "I think i like more the dark world, it in the night will look really cool".

Lunos closed Tyther. "I prefer the forest one, we wolfs have a natural ability in it".

Bladus closed Tyther in his human form. "I would love the fire one after all i am a coldblood animal".

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I like the temple setting the best of all. That's where the winner will fight me." he said forcefully. "This device is very interesting, a computer huh?" he said in a curious tone.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Yeah, Solid. Have you ever used one?" He asked in a slightly incredulous tone. "I mean, I think the closest thing to a computer you've ever used is when we played my Nintendo 64 a couple times, and you got bored with that rather quick." He turned to the group. "We all have varying interests, so I'll have the computer randomize it." He clicked a button on the computer and the screen began to whirl with random letters and numbers until it finally stopped with the tournament listings.

Set 1

Round 1
Contestants: Xevnas vs. Bladus
Arena: Dark World

Round 2
Contestants: Tyther vs. Moises
Arena: Cliffside

Round 3
Contestants: Fristil vs. Lunos
Arena: Data Fortress

Xevnas and Bladus, step into the arena.

A huge door opened, filling the room with bright yellow light. Xevnas nonchalantly stepped inside...

...And found himself in a dark, desolate and cold world. The sun hung evilly from the sky, as if awaiting sacrifice. "This is pretty chilling..." He said to himself. Some music began to blare from nowhere, sounding rather upbeat for a place like this.

Dark World theme: Zero Cubed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAkNdLAaxF4

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus heared his name getting called, he step inside, he looked the sun the ice, the dark in the background. "This is perfect, finally a place to show my true self". He quickly grab his chain, the mask, returned to it, the clothes of Bladus became the really wrpas of his torture that they were really, he grab the Sunkamato he unsheated it. "As i reveal my weapon blue edge, i should reveal my true self".

He was beind surrounded by a blue mist, the mist entered him from the wounds under his wraps, a circle of demonic energy rounded him, the circle stoped, Bladus was now a monster, his green eyes change to red pits of fire, his wraps were now in his entyre body and become dark, his sword become from a blue and dark engravings, to inversion, it become red with white engravings.

Bladus looked his new form. "Now these wraps dont keep me alive, now they keep me outside a even more powerful form, they stop me to kill you".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas drew his sword and held it outward. "As this sword glows within the darkness, so shall I." He turned into his holy knight form, screaming with pain, and then quickly stopping. He pointed the sword towards Bladus, and spoke, his voice suddenly metallic. "You won't leave here as a winner." He quickly ran towards Bladus with his sword dragging on the ground, but before it looked like he would slash Bladus, he jumped up and spread his metallic wings. "Now a true fight shall begin. A fight worthy of being told to my future children."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz decides to wander over and watch the battles.

OOC: ziz can't stop every attack. but straitforward methods will always fail against him. you have to put a little thought into how to prevent him from reflecting the attack. and he has to be extremly good at not getting hit. because while he has a lot of power his body is basicly still human.

taking the mirror shard around his neck whoudn't take his power. the power that was once in it is in him. he uses it as an aid in foucusing meaning without it he whoud still be able to use his powers but not as well. ( he whoud also still have his speed , his skill. and his weapons.)

he is not inviincible but he is an opponent on dante and vergil's level.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"You should stop, bragging thats for the winner". Bladus wraps started moving, following his comands, he pointed at Xevnas in the air, the wraps looked for him, they reached him and took him, slaming him to the ground,, before Xevnas could rise Bladus jumped, preparing to slash him."Here i forgot to tell you now the wraps are a part of my body".

OOC: NO HOLDING BACK(is there a nursery in the inn)

Top Bottom