• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Roleplayer's Inn: A Home For All Characters.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crow heard a woman's voice and turned around to see a young girl walk into the inn. He was immediately beside her. "Hey, good-looking. What's a beauty like you doing... Do I smell alcohol on you?" He backed up a bit. "Never mind. If you're drunk you'll probably slap me. That's happened to me before."
----------------------
Xevnas laughed. "Naw, you'd be fine. Just kidding." He got out of the water and put his pants back on. "Do you think there's anything to eat here? I'm starving..." At that time, his stomach grumbled so loud he thought Moises could probably hear it. "That should prove my point. Anyone wanna help me find the buffet?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises went out of the pool and opened a portal again, inside he changed, and used a towel to remove the water, he went out of the portal with his normal pants and a shirt. "Well i am starving too so i need something to eat".

----------------------------------------

Bladus went out of the cooler in his human form with Fristil in his, he was glad to find Resa. "Hey Resa do you have some 1945 i really need something to heat now" He shouted.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked at Crow. "Ummm... I don't drink... I'm a bar tender." she relpied as she noticed Fristil and Bladus. "Hey guys! And no sorry, I don't."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crow held both hands up. "I'm so sorry! Here, let me make it up to you." He pulled out a small piece of plastic and handed it to her. "Here. It's the key to my Armored Core. Just, uh, don't tell Angelus. It's our secret, alright?"

Fristil pushed Crow out of the way and smiled at Resa. "Don't bother with this dumbass. Let's just find the bar."

Crow pushed Fristil back. "Who're you calling a dumbass?! You obviously don't know who you're messing with!"

Fristil and Crow locked eyes and said no more.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa ran her a hand through her hair. "Of course." She smiled. "I guess I can make everyone some drinks."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises had entered the place so he noticed, the fight that was happening in the inn, he closed there and said. "Hey dont fight over here, do that in other place".

-------------------------------

Bladus closed too and used a different way of make them friends, he grab them by their shirts and closed them. "You guy apology to Fristil, Fristil apology to guy".

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"Exactly," Julie said, climbing out of the pool. She quickly pulled on her clothing. "I want some chocolate."

With that, she strolled into the building in search of the candy.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Hmm, it's a nice enough blade for certain, balance to weight ratio for a blade like that should be fairly decent, easy to handle, lightweight and as you say, never goes dull...Still, carbon-fibre based blades just don't have the cutting power of a folded steel katana, I have one spare, if you're willing to take the time to listen, we could find somewhere quiet so I can teach you the finer points of melee combat."

Albel stood up and looked around, the flight of stairs in the corner of the room caught his eye, walking towards the pigeon holes lined with keys, he picked one out, the tag read:

"Room 137."

"I think it may be in my best interests to head upstairs, all these people...If you wish to talk more, you may come to my room. Angelus, correct? Please, come with me, we have much to discuss."

Albel walked softly up the stairs, Angelus following behind.

---

Angelus stopped half way up, he turned round to face Crow.

"Crow...I think I'm going to go and have a chat with this Albel character, we'll catch up over a few drinks later, yeah?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa was at the bar, now servering drinks to everyone there. "Omg, you guys can drink forever, I swear." She laughed as she poured another round.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crow nodded. "Alright. Drinks are gonna be on me." He turned to Fristil. "Hey, sorry. Let's go to the bar. Drinks are on me."

Fristil laughed. "Hey, thanks. My tab's big enough as it is."
------------------
Xevnas followed after Julie. "You need to learn to wait for your friends, okay beauty?" Xevnas mentally facepalmed. Worst, pickup line, ever.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus was following Fristil "Yeah new friends and and free drinks, i am in paradise", he looked at Moises and called for him. "Hey black guy when are you coming".

Moises answered Bladus. "I am right behind you white guy, in the bar is there some food i really need some of that".

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ok my charicter has only been in an RP for a day but that still counts.

Ziz; a skilled demon hunter. he was born human but has gained demonic powers. he owns an arsenal of weapons. he made most of them himself. he can copy and reflect attacks. and control his own shadow.

involved in the RP: Devil May Cry : A Demons Crisis
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ziz walked into the inn. "well this is an interesting place" he looks around. " ?" "was that lizard guy in the pool?"

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie waved her hand. "Yeah, yeah, dude. Whatever. I just want me some candy." Once inside, she searched the area before a bar. A woman there was serving some drinks.

"A Manhattan. On the rocks." Julie looked around before adding, "Do you have any candy? Chocolate, preferably."

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
OOC: Thumbs up for this thread! ;)

Character: Eris

A trickster-like demon, she escaped confinement in the Demon World during the events of DMC3. Generally mischievous, and doesn't harbor true malice for any one person or object. She's something of a "balance-seeker", causing chaos and righting them to maintain Balance as she sees it.

Roleplaying in: The generic DMC roleplay

----------------------------

The doors flew open, slamming into the walls, and a gold blur streaked into the Inn at full-speed. Eris tripped over one of the chairs near the entrance, fell and righted herself, and then she glanced around.

"Wow. I never knew such a place existed..." Eris said in a slightly impressed voice as she took in the sights. Then she realized that people were staring.

"Oh, hi!" she said, forcing an apologetic smile, "Sorry about the door-slammin'. I was running from... uh, never mind."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus was already at the bar. "Resa you know what to serve to me, 1945 stuff, please". Bladus sit in front of Resa. He thinked "I wonder if Fristil, is a frost what happens to frozen water when it drinks".

Moises sit beside Bladus. "Please the same thing that him".

----------------------------------------------------------

OOC: The armored core rp characters thing that the demons OC are only human right?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Yes, the Armored Core RP people are only human, but they'd probably be skilled enough to take out one or two demons at the same time. Nothing in the league of Berial, though.

Fristil sat next to Crow. "A 1945, on the rocks. My friend here is paying." He put a cold hand on Crow's shoulder. "Just some water. I don't drink."

Tyther walked over and put a hand on Crow's shoulder and the other on Fristil's. "So, what are we having? Hey, Resa! Some vodka, please."

Xevnas looked over at the others sitting around the bar. The wolf looking one showed some promise, and so did the Frost, but the human stuck out like a sore thumb. There was no chance he could even kill a Scarecrow. Well, only one way to prove it. He stood up and called to everyone. "Hey! Let's see if this place has somewhere to fight! I'm pretty anxious to use my sword."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises stoped his drink to answer Xevnas. "Well i am here if you want me to kick your face, remember this time no pill". He continued his drink and swallow it all. "Good thing maybe this is what i am gonna drink the rest of my life".

Bladus had drinked already a bottle. "Well what do you think of me lizard". He went around on his chair, and looked Xevnas. He shouted in the bar. "Also my name is Bladus, title the genocider".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at Bladus for a long time before he spoke. "Huh. So you're the legendary tortured warrior they used to tell the children horror stories about, eh? Well..." He made as if he was going to unsheath his sword, and then stuck out his hand to shake. "It's quite the honor to meet you in person. Sorry I couldn't be dressed a bit more formally." He said, looking at his "outfit", which was really just a pair of purple pants.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Good a fan, could you tell me, how the stories are". He grab Xevnas hand and shaked it, He get up of his chair and closed Fristil. "Hey Fristil, look a person that admires me".

Moises looked at the bar and used his usual way to talk with Xevnas whispering. "You forget that he is crazy too, 2000 years of torture dont come without a price".

Top Bottom