• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Times like these call for cuddles with kitties.
Need more cats. Skittles only really spends time with Steve, traitorous moggy, so I want another kitty called Bumble.

Current ranting thought:

KswcZE7.jpg

Why won't you sleep in your bed? Or without me? This is why (in part) I am so damn tired all the time. ASD is slowly destroying me...

Viper

Premium
I feel personally insulted when every newcomer to the series is told to skip DMC2 cause "it's a **** game". It might not be great, but it's still a fun game for many people, and no one has any right to outright tell anyone what they should and shouldn't play, theirs is merely the right to share experience and let the person decide for themselves.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I feel personally insulted when every newcomer to the series is told to skip DMC2 cause "it's a **** game". It might not be great, but it's still a fun game for many people, and no one has any right to outright tell anyone what they should and shouldn't play, theirs is merely the right to share experience and let the person decide for themselves.

Yes, you're quite right.

This happens with Devil May Cry 2, and also DmC.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Gran: "I want to control every aspect of your life, this includes shaming you in front of people you're interested in (because no dating!), shaming you when there's food around (especially in front of store clerks), and not allowing you to get the things that are actually essential for you to survive as an adult once the rest of us are dead or gone."

Also Gran: "Y'know that party I'm forcing you to cater for? Well, I invited the two guys who cleaned my carpets because I thought they were cute and you should meet them."

...will you make up your f***ing mind? And will you please, please go see a therapist?

Tomorrow's going to be humiliating.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Tomorrow's going to be humiliating.
In my personal opinion, I think you should come up with a way to... sever all ties.

I swore to myself that I'd never allow that sort of treatment ever again... no matter what.

They got the message... eventually.

---

It might be time for you to do the same -- this sounds like a no-win scenario unless you do something drastic and leave.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Math, you know I love our relationship, but you can be a real jerk sometimes.

Like today, a math exam. Things go crazy smooth between us, but then you just have to be you again and ruin the streak. You let me make 1 calculating error that costs me 40 minutes out of the 50 I had left, and about a third of my points because I no longer have time for the rest of the questions.

Y u do this.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
*sigh* Have yo keep looking for another job to apply to. I'm really getting tired of this bs. People are hiring but I'm not getting any chances. The real kicker is most of the people that are going to get haired are either going to leave or get fired. .... *sigh* Welp, just got keep on going no matter how fruitless it may seem. I hate my luck.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why the f*** do you have a cell phone if you never take it with you anywhere?! Lately you've been too sick to go out and now you've gone and it's been about six hours and you haven't even sent a text to say you're okay? All because your phone's sitting in the middle of the couch. If you're taking your purse, TAKE YOUR PHONE! You could be dying or hurt (or I could be dying or hurt) and neither of us would know the condition of the other all because "oh, I never hear it when I take it out with me". Turn up the ringer volume and try to be responsible! You can barely walk! Don't make me sit here all night wondering if you're going to come home!

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/li...-dapl-protesters-numbers-locking-dog-kennels/

dapl-concentration-camp-thumb.jpg

Water protectors, in the meantime, are left to deal with absurdly disproportionate state violence — and the altogether unacceptable, disrespectful, and demeaning insult of being relegated to dog kennels after being arrested for exercising their rights.

----

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/hi...-forward-must-serve-broadest-public-interest/

The fact is that Clinton has completely turned her back on the Standing Rock Sioux. Her statement was essentially a non-statement, which speaks volumes as to who she is truly beholden too… and it isn’t the American public. The words “find a path forward that serves the broadest public interest” can be directly translated into “this pipeline is good for Merica, and we don’t care about Native issues… but we’ll pretend we do until I’m elected.”

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Facebook: Today is your friend's birthday. Why not wish him a happy birthday?

Me: Oh...are we talking about the same "friend" who NEVER wishes me a happy birthday? The same "friend" that doesn't even talk to me anymore? The same "friend" that lives somewhere nearby to me, but may as well be in another country since we never see each other.

Um...I'm not usually 'petty' about things, but I've known you since I moved down here about 17 years ago...17 fùckìng years! And if you don't care enough to ever wish me a happy birthday, then there's no way in hell I'm wishing you one.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Facebook: Today is your friend's birthday. Why not wish him a happy birthday?

Me: Oh...are we talking about the same "friend" who NEVER wishes me a happy birthday? The same "friend" that doesn't even talk to me anymore? The same "friend" that lives somewhere nearby to me, but may as well be in another country since we never see each other.

Um...I'm not usually 'petty' about things, but I've known you since I moved down here about 17 years ago...17 fùckìng years! And if you don't care enough to ever wish me a happy birthday, then there's no way in hell I'm wishing you one.

Does this friend use Facebook often?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hitting that irrationally angry point where I'm trying to work on a very emotional scene (which as stated in my previous posts involves letting myself feel said emotions) and getting tired of being interrupted/not being able to let the emotions do their work.

Top Bottom