• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new "Dante" pic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
some more from other deviantart artists:

this artist didn't like DINO

the_weak____by_darkpenslinger-d32k7he.png

and the same artist drew what vergil would've looked like.

instead of yamato.....we get a pathetic switchblade

crackhead_vergil_by_darkpenslinger-d33aclq.png

Chrysander

veg-G;292570 said:
i put up my crappy dmc art on deviantart and i just thought that i should post some pics of the DINO CREATED BY "OTHER ARTISTS". i think some of them are already on this thread....sorry if i post it twice.

here is where one artist depicts what vergil might've looked like if he was in the DmC game.

47212a20cf40856de5f0c244fa95abff-d336wa8.jpg

i do not like the new DmC....but i thought the concept and idea of this vergil was interesting....its fake so relax people.

Yes I would have been happy with this

kenjiharimaCU

Street Fighter Fan
veg-G;292570 said:
i put up my crappy dmc art on deviantart and i just thought that i should post some pics of the DINO CREATED BY "OTHER ARTISTS". i think some of them are already on this thread....sorry if i post it twice.

here is where one artist depicts what vergil might've looked like if he was in the DmC game.

i do not like the new DmC....but i thought the concept and idea of this vergil was interesting....its fake so relax people.

Looks like Tony Redgrave and Gilver got westernized there.

Also these

From: http://temen-ni-gru.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-name-is-dante.html

Capcom what the **** have you done.
Trailer.
Teraz zamiast Devil May Cry będzie Emo May Cry...

and of course the cute. >_<

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
veg-G;292570 said:

OHGAWDYES. I love the one little white streak in Vergil's hair.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
^ Ya know, that pic makes them look so BA even though they are going through a design remake.

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
i personally liked this one.....it makes me laugh everytime i see.
the artist drew a plunger gun and a pacifer and "i love bella" arm band lol

dmc_reboot_fails_by_zecarnevilcat-d2z2ay7.jpg

and just for the laughs

do you guys heard of the song called 'dynamite' by taio cruz.

well....an artist drew this with dante
dy_no_mite_by_idiot_savante-d31idrj.jpg

i laughed forever and ever

fon

Crazy Chick
veg-G;293184 said:
well....an artist drew this with dante
dy_no_mite_by_idiot_savante-d31idrj.jpg

i laughed forever and ever

fffffffffffffffffff-
The whole image didn't fit on my browser so I was definitely NOT expecting that xD

And here's some an artist probably drew on Oekaki (didn't bother seperating them):
15185047_p1.jpg

(put this one under a spoiler in case some people don't want their eyes burned :lol:)
15185047_p5.jpg

the rest at the original: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=15185047

fon

Crazy Chick
I stopped checking deviantart because all i've been seeing lately searching Devil May Cry are crappy motivational posters(?) bashing new Dante. For an art site, a heck load of people don't even have any of their own art up T_____T (the site also gives me viruses anyway xD)

But I love the first 2. Milli is one of my favorite artists' and the second one used to be my wallpaper. The smoke coming out of his mouth has such a nice effect and I was so impressed that it's done in watercolor ^^

What's that creature in the 4th pic though?

fon;293290 said:
I stopped checking deviantart because all i've been seeing lately searching Devil May Cry are crappy motivational posters(?) bashing new Dante. For an art site, a heck load of people don't even have any of their own art up T_____T (the site also gives me viruses anyway xD)

But I love the first 2. Milli is one of my favorite artists' and the second one used to be my wallpaper. The smoke coming out of his mouth has such a nice effect and I was so impressed that it's done in watercolor ^^

What's that creature in the 4th pic though?

It's one of the 5th gen pokemon starters, and from what I gather, it's the least popular one out of the three. The artist titled the pic "Unwanted Starters" or something like that, since both of them are new and are hated by their fan bases. XD

And yea, it's a shame that all you can find for DMC-related artwork now are crappy motivational posters and half-assed sketches n' junk. But that's how DA is, the good artists move from one fanart fad to another. Chances are that we'll see some decent art again once we get more footage of the game. I'm thinking of posting a few of my own sketches, but their pretty rushed and scrappy-looking... XD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ lol - I like that chart - it's funny and true!
Kudos to whoever came up with it. ^_^

fon

Crazy Chick
DmC Dante is the youngest, but he's taller than DMC4 Dante??! xD
(I was so shocked when I compared him to my classmates' heights)

That chart is pretty biased though. At least wait for another cinematic trailer where he'll be fleshed out more! >.<"

kenjiharimaCU

Street Fighter Fan
The chart will be updated later on when they release something, there are too many ? on Dino so he's ranked the lowest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom