• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new "Dante" pic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysander

I like the idea of that chart. I think it's a bit unfair in places because there isn't enough information from the trailer, I mean in the other DMC trailers we didn't see him eat pizza to prove it's the real Dante. And anyway, that should not give you as many points as having white hair for example. But over all, the categories are pretty accurate for what makes him Dante, just I would put more emphasis on some more than others.

kenjiharimaCU

Street Fighter Fan
Like I said. As long as Capcom and NT doesn't show anything new on Dino he's the lowest score among all the Dante's that have been in games and other media.

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
i_said_my_name_is_dante_by_veggwhale-d3588f0.png

Osaka

trollololol
veg-G;292570 said:
i put up my crappy dmc art on deviantart and i just thought that i should post some pics of the DINO CREATED BY "OTHER ARTISTS". i think some of them are already on this thread....sorry if i post it twice.

here is where one artist depicts what vergil might've looked like if he was in the DmC game.

47212a20cf40856de5f0c244fa95abff-d336wa8.jpg

i do not like the new DmC....but i thought the concept and idea of this vergil was interesting....its fake so relax people.

Wow. I've only just seen this pic, I think it looks great! Kudos to the drawer. Vergil's looks give me the impression that he's something out of the Yakuza or maybe a cop lol. Probably the only time I've considered new looking DmC style to be good.

fon

Crazy Chick
kenjiharimaCU;294397 said:
Remember only fanartist can make Dino look "cool"

OTL, maybe I just have a weird taste in guys xD
I thought his render was awesome.

But I hope that gameplay mentioned will come out in a trailer soon, since a demo is still a few months off.

Chrysander

kenjiharimaCU;294397 said:
" some have reacted neg to his new "hipster" look ,but early gameplay footage shows promise it's as effortlessly stylish as ever ."

so did they saw a gameplay footage that we didn't
No, they don't know what they're talking about

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
fon;294424 said:
OTL, maybe I just have a weird taste in guys xD
I thought his render was awesome.

So do I. Personally, I think new Dante looks sexy as hell. Just... Do want. <3

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
veg-G;292570 said:
i put up my crappy dmc art on deviantart and i just thought that i should post some pics of the DINO CREATED BY "OTHER ARTISTS". i think some of them are already on this thread....sorry if i post it twice.

here is where one artist depicts what vergil might've looked like if he was in the DmC game.

47212a20cf40856de5f0c244fa95abff-d336wa8.jpg

i do not like the new DmC....but i thought the concept and idea of this vergil was interesting....its fake so relax people.
Holy ****. If Ninja Theory can make Dino and Vino look badass like that...I would totally buy this day one instead of looking at the game with scorn....like I do now.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I like how the guy has given Vergil a kind of "preppy" look but he shouldn't be all beaten up like Dante. Everything about him should be smart and respectable.

If they are going to have Vergil in this he should be everything Dante isn't, well off, respected, well connected and above all a better and more professional fighter than Dante (only this time more obvious).
With this Vergil can look down on Dante with contempt and fights against him would be more rewarding, satisfying and will have more personal motivation behind them.
IDK about anyone else but I found that what made DMC3's sibling rivalry fights so exiting was that you felt like the odds were against you but you wanted to dig deeper than ever before and prove to Vergil what you were really made of.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Darth Angelo;295506 said:
I like how the guy has given Vergil a kind of "preppy" look but he shouldn't be all beaten up like Dante. Everything about him should be smart and respectable.
Well he do look smart and respectable, but c'mon, he should be beaten as well. Not to the degree as Dante but it wouldn't seem right. We see Dante weak and shnit, now we need to see Vergil all weak and beaten and shnit. Maybe DmC will show a weaker Vergil, whom by the end of the game going to embrace his devil legacy to the fullest because he gets his ass tortured like Dante...leading into DMC 3...
If they are going to have Vergil in this he should be everything Dante isn't, well off, respected, well connected and above all a better and more professional fighter than Dante (only this time more obvious).
I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom