• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new "Dante" pic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kammosjuttu

It's fun to see all these pictures and such here, since it's kind of hard to try to google them when all you get is the Dantes from the other DMCs (and my laptop isn't liking it if I surf around too much; it prefers to freeze always when I put it into work, such an ass it is). xD

I like comics, so I was wondering, has anyone seen any comics or short strips (like the one I laughed at earlier) about DmC somewhere? They'd be nice to read, if such things exist.

And sorry I don't have a picture of him to add here. D:

Kammosjuttu

Hah, he looks like a Castle Crashers version of him! Awesome!

Sorry for being ignorant, but what is Castle Crasher?

And, chocolateghost79, I meant to comment on your picture of Dante, but somehow it slipped...! So, he looks cute there, nice drawing. You draw a lot? That your main drawing style? (Sorry for asking, but I'm interested in this kinds of things, seeing that I like to draw myself -- even if for a long time I've not had the time to do anything else than sketching).

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Sorry for being ignorant, but what is Castle Crasher?

And, chocolateghost79, I meant to comment on your picture of Dante, but somehow it slipped...! So, he looks cute there, nice drawing. You draw a lot? That your main drawing style? (Sorry for asking, but I'm interested in this kinds of things, seeing that I like to draw myself -- even if for a long time I've not had the time to do anything else than sketching).
well kammosjuttu, i draw all the time! its one of my biggest passions, and anime/chibi is one of my main drawing styles. i recently got a digital tablet and i've been getting used to drawing on it, if you want to see a little more of my artwork here is my deviantart account: http://kamikazee79.deviantart.com/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

Can't believe I missed this whole big chunk.

I love to draw as well, so if you ever want to see some of my sketches, just send me a message. ^_^ Though, I only do line-art... I don't do well with coloring, and have only recently begun shading well enough for the shaded pictures to be shown.

Kammosjuttu

well kammosjuttu, i draw all the time! its one of my biggest passions, and anime/chibi is one of my main drawing styles. i recently got a digital tablet and i've been getting used to drawing on it, if you want to see a little more of my artwork here is my deviantart account: http://kamikazee79.deviantart.com/

I watched what you had on DeviantART -- cool! Hmm... maybe I should make an account of my own there some time.
Ohh, digital tablets... they're evil to me, lol. I have a sibling who owns such a thing, so I tried it out when a chance came up, and while it was easier to use than a mouse, it still was killing me; I'm used to do everything by hand. Oh well, live and learn.

Kammosjuttu

Noo, why isn't the replying option working anymore on my stupid computer...? D:

At Storm Silves: You draw, too? I'd like to see what kind of art you do. I love it when people have their own styles and seeing new ones is always a treat.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Noo, why isn't the replying option working anymore on my stupid computer...? D:

At Storm Silves: You draw, too? I'd like to see what kind of art you do. I love it when people have their own styles and seeing new ones is always a treat.

Yes, I do draw. I do lineart sketches, generally anime-style but sometimes I go for a more realistic look.

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
dmc_dante_smoke_the_pocky_by_xeronade-d499k79.png

i force feed him strawberry pocky! the cancer sticks got to go! since he's so ugly....i had to exaggerate his hair and face. sorry if this don't look like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom