• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new "Dante" pic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominus

dante_by_realeve-d2z6ubz.jpg

One thing I don't think people take into consideration is that New Dante's face looks rugged and beat up,.. So when his hair turns white hes going to look like hes 40 or 50.. Unlike the current Dante who's face was made to look young with white hair. You've all seen that photo-shopp of the mug picture with white hair, looks like DMC2 Dante (who is old)

moseslmpg

Wow, I really do not like that image of him. He looks like the Joker sort of. It is drawn well enough, but the style is not cool IMO.

moseslmpg

Dominus, that's epic. Although I hope Vergil's natural DT doesn't look like that, the detail is great. The longer hair is nice too. Where is it from?

Chrysander

These pieces of artwork that try to make the new Dante look cool, end up changing what his face and body structure actually look like. It's ridiculous. You can't polish a turd.

moseslmpg

I agree. It does say something about his design that people have to change it in fanart to make him look cool.

BTW, you can polish a turd. Mythbusters did it.

fon

Crazy Chick
lol, Kenji, you got all those pics from pixiv! the one with Nero and Dante with new Dante is adorable xD
*goes to fav it*

moseslmpg;292433 said:
I agree. It does say something about his design that people have to change it in fanart to make him look cool.

One thing about the clothing is that we don't have a full body render yet, only the torso up so people (including me) have a hard time drawing out his jacket :-/

And most of the time it's not to make the character look cool, it's just the artist's style. Like, I pretty much fail at drawing different face shapes and bodies and crap so I draw him much differently than how his render looks too.

Need to find new fanart of him to post >.<""

moseslmpg

OK, then whoever designed Dino must have horrible style if almost every piece of fanart makes him look cooler.

Dominus

moseslmpg;292543 said:
OK, then whoever designed Dino must have horrible style if almost every piece of fanart makes him look cooler.

Part of me thinks they whipped it up at a Capcom meeting, when they rejected the design closer to the original Dante.

but alas more pics:

218424-VURTQH9.jpg

dmcfeature4-630x218.jpg

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
i put up my crappy dmc art on deviantart and i just thought that i should post some pics of the DINO CREATED BY "OTHER ARTISTS". i think some of them are already on this thread....sorry if i post it twice.

here is where one artist depicts what vergil might've looked like if he was in the DmC game.

47212a20cf40856de5f0c244fa95abff-d336wa8.jpg

i do not like the new DmC....but i thought the concept and idea of this vergil was interesting....its fake so relax people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom