• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Oh the bit where it says about Eva being a loving mother is when Dante is in the alternate universe and they're talking about Nelo Angelo and the tragic DK Sparda. (That's all i'll say, i don't wanna spoil it, i you want me to spoil it for you, contac me via visitor message)

Just a side not, i can't get DMC3 CODE2, it's unavalible. So i have been travelling across Cornwall for nothing.

Sparda™

Alternate universes are alternate chain reactions of events, so they don't conflict with the game's established storyline.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'll post it then.
In the alternate universe, tragic DK Sparda was executed by Mundus. The humans drugged Sparda, took him back into the the underworld and handed him over to Mundus. I felt kinda sick when i read it.

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
i would go on the gess here but im gessing da eva was a fisty vixen and da sparda may well have fell in love but some people say that love is blind

Aeon

Sparda Junior
If I had to make a romance story about these two, it would probably be like:

Eva was a quiet, soft girl. Then Sparda just couldn't lift his eyes of off her. She noticed him then their relationship blossom. One day, Sparda suddenly broke the relationship, making Eva sad. Unavoidable, Sparda told her the truth about his demonic heritage, expecting Eva to hate him. But she told him she couldn't care less what he was. What's important is who he is. So they got all lovey-dovey and popped out Dante and Vergil.

Omg, i've been watching too much anime.o.o

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Kobayashi : That's Excactly how it happened.
Kamiya : True.
Everyone else : WTF??!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?SERIOUSLY????

...Could be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom