• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I thought the boys would fight as kids... so Vergil would Celebrate his birthday the day before Dante's i suppose... cos' just remembering back to DMC, the boys had their b/day on the same day

(Vergil... Dante Happy Birthday... )The choclate thing

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
But the joke that is the DMC 4 NOVEL is?

To partially quote my master "How Pathetic..."

OH OH!! Is is because Nelo Angelo can talk??? And he dosen't in the game?

Zato-OW

King
Vergil'sB*tch;201059 said:
But the joke that is the DMC 4 NOVEL is?

To partially quote my master "How Pathetic..."

OH OH!! Is is because Nelo Angelo can talk??? And he dosen't in the game?

The DMC4 Novel probably will be cannon seeing as Capcom is riding with it for now. Everything they put out after DMC3 has been cannon so far. Some of Nelo Angelo's dialog in the comic goes right back to Vergil in DMC3.

Just posting this if anyone hasn't seen it. Had to upload it from my pc....

Mundus vs Sparda... the images start from last to first.
http://img85.imageshack.us/g/image003kw.jpg/

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*Squirts happy fangirl tears*

Sparda™;201057 said:
Comics are not canon.

Don't care! It's eye candy!:p

@VB: Vergil does the hair thing to annoy Dante? ROFL...

@Zato: Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! *sends virtual rib-crush-hug* THANK YOU!!! :lol:

I am officially the happiest fangirl in the universe. Sparda and Mundus...gaaahhhh, EPIC! *squeal* ...even if Sparda reminds me of Optimus Prime. Not from the movie, the Beast Wars one that looks like a gorilla.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Sadly my internet provider, has blocked the site... so i will have to download them when i get to another computer next week... Not unless the Libaray internet ppl have blocked the site... *wails*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Well, i use my mobile as a modem so its vodafone. A thing keeps popping up saying 'you have to be 18 years or over to see this page'. They want a credit card as proof that i am over 18... i don't have one... so for me the internet is a bit of a b*tch

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Eva was a very loving mother... it says so in the DMC2 novel (don't have it to hand, so i can't quote)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;201392 said:
Eva was a very loving mother... it says so in the DMC2 novel (don't have it to hand, so i can't quote)

It does? I'll need to go reread it. But that's from Dante's POV, right? I'd call my mom very loving too because she used to go out of her way to keep me happy. My older brother can't say the same because he did get neglected, so I recon Vergil's opinion on Eva would be different to Dante's.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;201435 said:
Sadly,DMC 2 novel isn't cannon...yet Dante's feelings could be...

I thought it was the first novel that wasn't canon, because it doesn't tie in with DMC3. DMC2 novel is canon the last I heard because it continues on into the DMC2 game without contradicting anything about the games itself.

Sparda™

clairavance;201458 said:
I thought it was the first novel that wasn't canon, because it doesn't tie in with DMC3. DMC2 novel is canon the last I heard because it continues on into the DMC2 game without contradicting anything about the games itself.

Correct. The second novel and most parts of the first novel which don't contradict with already established canon facts from the games, are canon.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Wasn't the second novel about alternate dimensions,other versions of the characters and crap like that?Or is my memory entirely jogy for this matter?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
You're right, the secind novel is in in alternate dimension, but Dante says, no matter what dimension Eva would have been loving and always giving cuddles (or something like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom