• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Crystal Caves

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Chapter 8:

Trish and Lady sat on the couch at Devil May Cry, eating mircowave popcorn and chatting. Dante was down the street at the bar. Enzo had called him eairler and said he wanted to talk to him about something. Trish had no idea when her husband would be home, so she called Lady over for some quality girl time. As it was only 10:30 in the morning, Trish prayed that Dante, wouldn't be drunk when he did come home.

"Hang on. Be right back." said Trish, for what seemed like the fifth time to Lady.
"Trish, are you alright?" Lady asked when Trish returned from the bathroom and sat back down on the couch.
"yeah." said Trish, taking a handful of popcorn. "I'm fine, accept there is one thing...."
"what?"
"I think I might be Pregnant."
Lady nearly chocked on the soda she was drinking.
"What?!" she repeated.
"I think I might be pregnant."
"I heard you the first time,Trish. I was just a little shocked, that's all."
"oh you're shocked?! How do you think I feel?"
"I honestly don't know how you feel. Have you taken a pregnancy test?"
"No, but a bought a couple of them yesterday but i decided I can't take it yet, not until I know how i would feel about the resluts were they positive and also not until I know how Dante would feel about the resluts were they postitive. Sounds like i am going to have to have a little chat with my husband when he gets home."
"husband?" Lady was shocked again. "when did you guys get married?"
"About a month ago. we didn't tell anyone. we just got married at city hall and then went to vegas for our honeymoon."
"where you apparently concieved a child."
"who knows. we could have. we didn't do much gambling."
"well that's a good thing...cause you would have lost a lot of money. what did you guys do?"
"Mostly we just stayed in the hotel roon and had sex."
"Then chances are you did concieve a child."
"possilably"

"You seriously think talking to Dante is worth a two hour drive, Nero?" asked Kyrie climbing out of Nero's car.
"Yeah."said Nero. "well once you meet Trish, you'll understand why I suddenly like him."
"Okay." said Kryie.
Nero shut the car door that he opened for Kyrie. He held her hand as her lead toward the double doors of devil may cry.

Nero had expected to find Dante in his usual position. insted he found Trish and Lady sitting on the couch.

"Oh hi Nero." said Trish. "Dante's at the bar down the street."
"at 10:45 in the morning?" asked Kryie bewilered.
"this is Dante, we're talking about Kryie...why are you confused?" said Nero. "well anyway, Trish, this my girlfriend, Kryie. Kryie this is Dante's wife Trish."
"Charmed, Kryie" said Trish holding out her hand.
"Nice to meet you too, Trish." said Kryie, shaking Trish's hand.
"You guys are welcome to stick around. Dante should be back soon." said Trish. "oh and you remember Lady, right Nero."
Nero nodded. "hi Lady."
"hi Nero." said Lady. "nice to meet you Kryie."
"Nice to meet you too, Lady." said Kryie.
Lady said nothing but smiled.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nice... A bit too friendly for my liking however :lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Crystal Caves:
Chapter 9
Dante walked in the door, only two seconds after Lady had left. He didn't even seem to notice Nero and Kryie. He sat down on his desk chair and propped his feet up on his desk.
"What no hello?" said Nero.
"Oh it's you, kid. I didn't see you there." Said Dante, picking up a magazine from his desk and starting to read it.
"So no, hello?" Nero repeated.
"Hi Kid." said Dante, not even looking up from his magazine.
"And you don't even say hello to your wife either.." said Nero.
"She's used to it." Dante said.
"Damn right, I am." said Trish, getting up from the couch and sitting on the desk.
"We need to talk, you and me."
"What do you we need to talk about?" asked Dante. "We've only been married for about a month..."
"It's not about that, really. Just come upstairs with me for a few minutes?" Trish asked.
"Oh alright." Dante said as he begrudingly followed Trish upstairs into their bedroom. "What did you want to talk about?"
"Well I think I might be pregnant." said Trish.
Dante looked a little taken aback. "Might be?" He asked. "Did you take a pregnancy test?"
Trish shook her head. "No, not yet. I decided I couldn't take it until I knew excatly how we both felt about the results if they were positive."
They looked at each other for a minute or two, niether of them saying anything.
Then Dante broke the silence. "How would you feel about the results, were they positive?"
"Well, I think I'd be happy. But frightned out of my frickin' mind, that I am going to screw the kid up." Trish answered, looking really worried.
"Well I'd frightned of that too, but honestly I'm more scared of doing a worse job then Vergil is doing, raising Persephone," said Dante.
"Yeah, I think I know what you mean," said Trish. "He spoils her rotten. She's a spoiled little princess and she's only four going on five."
"Yeah. I know," said Dante.
"So, if I was pregnant would you be happy?" Trish asked.
"Yeah," said Dante. "I think I would, but I don't know 'cause I don't know if you actually are pregnant, babe."
"Okay. I'll take a couple of tests, today. So what did Enzo want?"
"New girl. He wanted my opinion on her. Whether or not I think he should hire her."
Enzo, was a friend of Dante's that ran the bar/strip club, which was just down the street. Enzo always had have Dante's opinion on the new girls that he was thinking of hiring. Trish didn't mind this in the slightest, even now that she and Dante were married. Enzo had been respectful and asked her when she and Dante had come back from their honeymoon, if she minded Dante giving his opinion on these girls, in other words whether or not she minded that Dante would occassionly be watching other women take their clothes off. Trish had told Enzo the truth, she didn't mind Dante giving Enzo his opinion, on whether or not he thought the girl in question could dance etc, but their was to be no favors of any kind from these women. She was Dante's one and only woman. She was his wife, afterall.
Trish and Dante went back downstairs, to find Nero and Kryie sitting on the couch.
"What do you want, kiddo?" Dante asked Nero.
"I don't know, Kryie wanted to come up here, and..." Nero started.
"I did not!...you dragged me," Kryie said. "You told me and I quote, Once you meet Trish, you'll understand why I suddenly like Dante, end quote."
"Yeah, okay," said Nero. Kryie put her head down, and began starring at her dock martin's. Dante went right back to his magazine. Trish rolled her eyes, and went into the bathroom.
****20 minutes later****
"Trish?!" Dante called. "You've been in there for like 20 minutes, what's the deal?"
"I'll be out in a minute." she called back.
True to her word, she was. Dante lowered his magazine as he noticed Trish had something in her hand.
"So?" he asked.
"It's positive." she told him.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
whoa...wait...trish prego?...how the **** is she gonna kill anything now?..lol...thats cool though....i want to know why nero wanted to go there...lol

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Chapter 10:

"Whoa," said Dante. "Let me see that thing."
Trish handed him the pergnancy test.
He looked at it and there it was a little pink plus sign.
"What's going on here?" Nero asked. "I don't like being inorged. I'm not used to it."
"Dammit, kid. Do you always gotta be the center of attention?" Dante asked. "You're as bad as my four year old niece."
"You have a four year old niece?" Kryie asked Dante, speaking to him for the first time that day.
"Yeah. She's my brother's kid." Dante answered. "As what is going on, kid, figure it out yourself."
Nero and Kryie exchanged looks.
"How many did you take?" Dante asked Trish.
"Three. That's why I was in bathroom so long," Trish answered. "They were all positive, but I'm gonna go to the doctor tomorrow, and get professional opinion. But for now it looks as though I'm pregnant."
"We're doomed!" cried Nero, running over and sitting down on the couch, and putting his face in his hands. "DOOMED!"
"That's wonderful news! Congratulations!" Said Kyrie. "Why are we doomed, Nero?"
"Dante's offspring! That's why we're doomed! It's the end of the world!!!" Cried Nero.
Kryie just looked confused, as Trish started to crack up.
"I'm really confused now," said Kryie. "please explain."
"I think Nero is referring to the fact that Dante and I are demon/human hybrids," said Trish, after she stopped laughing. "We're both half demon, half human."
"I don't get," said Kryie.
"The child inheirts a quater human blood from me, and qauter from Dante, but always a quater demon blood from each of us." Trish explained. "Get it?"
Kryie shook her head.
"THE CHILD WILL BE DEMON SPAWN, KRYIE!!!!" Nero Cried, his hands in his hair. "YOU HAVEN'T MET PERSEPHONE! SO YOU DON'T KNOW THIS CHILD'S POTENTIAL!!!!"
"First, of all kiddo, calm the f**** down," said Dante. "Second that's my niece and my unborn kid you're talking about. "
"How could you say anything bad about a child, Nero?" Kryie asked. "You know I love children. And to be honest I'm not loving your attitude right, now."
"Like I said you haven't met Persephone..." said Nero, claming down a little.
"Whose Persphone?" asked Kryie.
"My niece, that Nero apparently thinks is demon spawn." said Dante.
"So she's not demon spawn?" asked Kryie.
"Nah," said Dante. "she's just a spoiled little brat, that's all. And plus we are not sure of her mother's genetic makeup, so we only know half of what she is. 1/4 demon, 1/4 human."
"Your brother isn't married to her mother?" Kryie asked, looking shocked.
"Nope." said Dante, picking up his magazine again.
"He's divorced?"
"Nope, he was never married to Persephone's mother. They had a brief romance, she got pregnant, she dumped Persephone on my bro, and then took off. He hasn't heard from her since."
"Oh I see," Kryie said. "But don't people usually get married, before they have kids?"
Trish started to laugh again. "It isn't 1855, anymore, Kryie. People don't always intend to have children, now. They can be just an acident. We didn't plan on having this one. It just..I just kinda got pregnant," she said.
"I appolgize for Kryie's victorian values." said Nero. "I know it's annoying..."
"Yeah, it kinda is," said Dante.
"Yeah, it's starting to get to me," said Trish. "Look Kryie, just because this baby was an accident, doesn't mean that we'll love it any less than we would had we planned it."
"Alright," said Kryie. "I believe you Trish. But Nero?"
"Yeah," Nero answered.
"Let's go home, we need to talk just you and me."
"Okay."
"It was really nice meeting you, Trish. I hope we see each other again soon, okay?"
"Yeah," Said Trish. "It was great to meet you too."
"Again Congratulations."
And with that, Nero gave a quick wave goodbye to Dante and Trish as he was ushered out by Kryie.
"She's ****ed," Dante said.
"Oh hell yeah," said Trish.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Kryie: What did you mean I have victorian values, Nero?
Nero: I meant nothing by it, Kryie. But you do have victorian values. Seriously honey, not everybody gets married before they have kids anymore, and not everybody has sex purely for procreation anymore, well I mean some people do, but not everyone does, and not everyone did back then either and I seriously doubt procreation was on Dante and Trish's minds when they were on their honeymoon...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Chapter 11:

Nero followed Kryie to the car. All the while thinking 'Oh ****, I am going to get grilled.'
Once they were in the car, Nero in the drivers seat, and Kryie in the passengers seat. Kryie asked, "What did you mean I have victorian values, Nero?"
"I meant nothing by it, Kryie. But you do have victorian values. Seriously honey, not everybody gets married before they have kids anymore, and not everybody has sex purely for procreation anymore, well I mean some people do, but not everyone does, and not everyone did back then either and I seriously doubt procreation was on Dante and Trish's minds when they were on their honeymoon..." said Nero, turning the key in the igention.
"What do you believe in?" she asked.
"As in what do I believe in, as in if sex is purely for procreation verses it being for pleasure as well as procreation?"
Kryie nodded.
"Yeah, well sure sex is for procreation, but hey but then again pleasure is a good thing, is it not?"
"Well, yes...I suppose it is. But actually what I meant to ask you was do you believe that sex before marriage is wrong?"
"No, I don't believe it's wrong. But if you do, I'll respect that, Kryie."
"I don't believe it's nessciarly wrong, I just think it's wrong to sleep around because sex is an act that should be shared between two people who love each other, regardless of whether or not they are married."
"What are you implying? Are you implying that I sleep around?"
"No, not at all."
"Were you implying that Dante sleeps around?"
"Well no, not nessicarly but it kinda seems like he does."
"Why do you say that?"
"Well, because he doesn't seem to pay much attention to his wife, and he reads dirty magazines and he was at a strip club, was he not?"
"I can tell you that he doesn't sleep around, and that he is faithful to Trish. True, he doesn't seem to pay much attention to her, but that was just because we were there. He pays attention to her when I'm not around. As for the dirty magazines, give me the name of a guy, other than me, who doesn't read dirty magazines..."
Kryie thought for a minute.
"You can't right?"
Kryie shook her head. "No, you're right, I can't."
"And as to why he was at the strip club...his best friend, Enzo, owns it. And before Enzo hires a new girl, Dante reviews them, to see if they can dance, and that's it. The girls aren't allowed to give him any favors or anything like that. He really does love, Trish, honey."
"I didn't see any edvindence of that, today."
"Dante, doesn't put his emotions on display, like I do. Look I'm a oddball, Kryie. Most men don't put there feelings on sliver platter."
"I know that."
"Why do you think he doesn't love, Trish, then?"
"Because all that seems to flow between them is lust."
"Things aren't always as they seem, Kryie."
"Oh my goodness, stop defending him!"
"I can't defend my friend when my girlfriend is ragging on him?"
"Since when is he your friend, Nero?! Just yesterday you said that you weren't becoming friends with him you just liked that you were seeing a new side of him!"
"Well then maybe I lied! Maybe I am becoming friends with him! Maybe I already think of him as my friend?!"
"Well he doesn't seem to think of you that way! In fact he doesn't even seem to like you at all, Nero!"
"What?!"
"You heard me! He doesn't seem to like you at all! In fact he seems to think you're annoying!"
"What?! What are you saying?!"
"I'm saying that if you're going to defend him instead of me, when I need you back me up on what I believe then maybe it's better if we don't see each other anymore," Kryie wailed, tears starting form in her eyes.
"Are you breaking up with me?" Nero asked.
"Yeah, maybe it's for the best, that we break up for now," said Kryie. She was really crying now.
"No!" cried Nero. "It's not for the best! Dammit, I love you Kryie! I can't live without you! This isn't fair! God! No! Don't do this to me!"
Nero pulled over, and parked the car.
"I'm too upset to drive right now." he said. "I need to clear my head. You drive home. And I'll find another way to get home."
"Okay." said Kryie, tears still falling down her cheeks. She got out of the passenger's seat and Nero got out of the driver's seat. Kryie then got into the driver's seat while Nero remained outside the car.
"So is it really over?" he asked.
Kryie nodded. "For now anyway. I think we just need some time apart."
"How long do you think we need?"
"About maybe a week or two."
"I think I can deal with that..."
"I'm not kicking you out of the apartment though, you can..."
"No, I think that's best that I don't stay in the apartment. I'm starting to think you're right, we do need some time apart and we can't do that if we are in the same space. I'll be back tonight for my stuff. But I'll stay in New York, till we get back together. We will get back together right?"
"I'm sure, we will, Nero. We just need some time to think about what we want."
"Ok then, take care, Kryie."
"See you later," she said as she drove off.

Top Bottom