• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Crystal Caves

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
This story was previously called Chapter 1: Patty visits Devil May cry and learns something shocking...but I asked Angel to change the title because i had an idea that i am going to go with....Okay I just got this idea and i wrote up this chapter real quick...this more coming...this is just the beginning of another wonderful dmc fic by Trish67. LOLZ, JK JK. In this chapter Patty's mother , meets Dante and Trish.

It had been years since Patty had seen Dante...two years to be exact. She missed him and she missed Lady.
She occasionally saw Lady when she came into starbucks where Patty worked part time. But she hadn't seen Dante in two years and the truth was that Patty missed him a lot. But her mother would not let her go and see him.
"He's working, Dear.."she would say. "It's not appropriate for you to int interrupt him when he is working."
Patty would reply..."It's not like Dante works a 9 to 5 job in a law firm like you do, Mama."
Today was no different. "You just don't want me to see him! You don't like him!" Patty cried.
"It's not that, Patty, love. I just don't think it's appropriate for you to go running in there everyday. Let the man, do his work, for goodness sake."
"Mama, do you even know what Dante does for a living?"
"No, dear but I'm sure he is very busy and can't afford to have you interrupting."
"Mama, he won't mind. Besides he really just sits around all day and waits for a phone call or people to come in. He's a devil hunter. He kills demons for a living."
"That's nice dear."
"You've never even said two words to him, Mama. You don't even know him."
"But you do and suppose your going to drag me down there so I can meet him right now?"
"Yes..."
And that is just what Patty did.

Patty opened the door and sure enough there was Dante, where he always was, as he always was with his feet up on his desk, reading some adult magazine.
"DANTE!!!!!" the girl cried with glee.
Before the devil hunter could even put down his magazine, the girl was running toward him, she had lunged herself across the desk and was hugging him.
"Patty..."he chocked. "need air!!!"
"oh sorry." she said, releasing him and walking back to where her mother was standing. "I got excited. It's been too long since I've seen you."
"I know." said Dante. "What has it been two years?"
Patty nodded.
"How old are you now?" asked Dante.
"15." Patty answered. "this is my mom, she didn't want me to come and see you cause she never met you so i dragged her with me so she could meet you. I told her you wouldn't bite her....much."
Dante laughed. He had missed Patty. She was the only one that could ever make him laugh at such commonplace jokes.
"Hi." said Patty's mother."I'm Nina Lowell. Nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you from Patty. I did want to meet you because I never got to thank you for all things you did for my little girl. So thank you."
"I'm Dante. But i think you already know that. and it was no problem."
Nina opened her mouth to speak but suddenly she turned and saw a young looking woman with long blonde hair running down the stairs.
The woman said nothing but she looked at Dante for an explanation.
"Trish," said Dante. "Remember that little girl was living here two years ago when we were working separately?"
Trish nodded.
"Well this her and her mother."
Trish said nothing but sat on the couch and opened her laptop and turned it on.
"This is Patty and her mother, Nina. This my partner, Trish."
"Your partner and?" said Trish.
"My girlfriend."
"Your girlfriend?" Patty repeated.
"My fiancee actually." said Dante.
"Your fiancee? You're getting married Dante?"
"Yeah."
"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!" Patty cried, giving Dante another bone crushing hug.
"When's the wedding?" asked Nina.
To that both Trish and Dante shrugged.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Chapter 1: Patty visits Devil may cry and learns something shocking!

I love it... But my only concern is this. I myself haven't read much of your other work, as I'm sure you are aware of. But why would Dante want to go out with someone that looks like his mother? I know it makes sense that they would feel things for one another... But in a fic your characters need to stay loyal to the story -And as this is dmc, I don't think Dante would fall in love with Trish-

I mean... Yes, you could say that Dante put aside the looks, and just fell in love with Trish due to emotions getting the better of him... But that isn't his style... He'd be like "WTF... I'm not gonna screw you Trish, you look like my momma :lol:"... And I think it is sick to suggest that he would do such a thing... If you feel differently about this, then I would love to hear why you had Trish going out with Dante... *And I know you are a Trish fan .lol. It isn't hard to figure that out*

I'm just giving you constructive criticism... Besides, I like what you have so far... If you wish for any help *I'm not saying you would need it* But IF you do, then I'll gladly help you.

That was just my feedback... Look at it however you want to... But overall, it was beautifully written... And the dialogue was perfect... :)

-LoD-

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

well there is another story before this that is on my computer but i havent posted it yet...because i have to fix it a little.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ That's okay, take your time. And it was just criticism... Like I said, I really like what you put :) I'm still gonna read, regardless of the fact that Dante is with Trish :)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

lol and thanks for the constructive criticism its always helpful.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

That's not a problem Trish :) I'm here to help you, whatever way I can :) It was a good read... I look forward to more :)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

Chapter two
* most of this chapter is a flashback, I'm gonna say it happen a year before chapter 1.*

Trish cuddled up to Dante, and for the first time he didn’t push her away. She looked up at him bewildered. Why was he letting her cuddle with him? Trish decided to have a little bit of fun with Dante. She cuddled even closer and put her head on his chest. That was something her never let her do. She waited. She waited for him to push her away and say “Off Trish, I’m not a pillow.” But he didn’t say anything. Trish began to wonder if he was asleep. She adjusted her long blonde hair, holding it in a ponytail for a moment while she draped it over her right shoulder. She then adjusted the covers. And then she cuddled up to Dante just as she had a moment ago. Again just as before Dante did not protest. That left Trish to her thoughts. She rather enjoyed not being pushed away for once. She let her hand that was on his chest wander. It wandered down his perfect six pack, down to his sex lines. She left her hand there as she thought.
Trish often found herself wondering how to define her relationship with Dante. She was his business partner. But what else was she? Was she is girlfriend, or just his lover? She decided that the most logical explanation for the fact that Dante was letting her cuddle was that he had in fact fallen asleep. She too found herself drifting off. She’d talk to him in the morning.
Dante woke up late the next morning. There was Trish, curled up and snuggled up to him. He knew she was still fast asleep. Perhaps Trish didn’t know what she was to Dante but Dante knew. She did look a little like his mother and that did use to bother him a little but now having spent time with her he had realized that while she may look like his mother, she was nothing like her. And the more he thought about it the more he realized that she had all the qualities he had been looking for in a woman. She was his business partner/best friend. But he wanted her to be much more than that, he wanted to make her his. Dante always knew he wanted children, especially a son. And he knew Trish was fertile and could carry that son. And Trish would be exactly the kind of mother he would want his children to have. He knew that Trish would never complain about her children playing with toy weapons the way his mother had. And he also knew Trish would never let (any) daughters be damsels in distress, because she herself absolutely refused to be one. Dante knew that Trish would not be the type of mother who would let her son be a cry-baby; he knew that she would make the child fight if it were necessary for him to fight.
Dante was ripped from his thoughts as he saw that Trish was awake.
“Morning Sexy.” He said.
“Morning,” she answered. “Can I ask you a question?”
“Sure Babe.” Dante answered. “But you just did.”
“Oh shut up, Dante.” Said Trish, “for once in your life can you not be a dumb-****? or is that too much to ask?”
“Okay whatever. What was your question babe?”
“What am I to you?”
“Huh?”
“What am I to you?”
“What do you mean, Trish?”
“I know I’m your partner. What else am I? Am I your lover or your girlfriend?”
“You’re my partner and my best friend.”
“Your best friend?”
“Yes you’re my best friend.”
“I thought Enzo was your best friend.”
“No you are. But I want us to be more then that.”
“You want us to be more then that?”
“Yes.”
“What do you mean?”
“I want you to be my girlfriend”
“Your girlfriend?”
“Yes, is there an echo in here?”
“No, there isn’t an echo in here. I just didn’t think I heard you right. Did you just ask me to be your girlfriend?”
“Yeah I did. What’s your answer?”
“Okay, I’ll be your girlfriend. But…”
“But what? You have more questions?”
“Yes I do. It doesn’t bother you that I look like your mother?”
“If that bothered me would I ask you to be my girlfriend?”
“I guess not.”
“No, it doesn’t bother me. Do you want to know why it doesn’t bother me?”
“Yes.”
“Because you just look a little like her, nothing else about you is like her.”
“What do you mean by that?”
“I mean that you don’t have any of her mannerisms and you’re not too kind and gentle for your own good.”
“What do you mean?”
“She was so kind and gentle. And she would let me get away with murder. If I do something you don’t like you give me hell.”
“Yeah, okay. I think I get it now. So I’ll be your girlfriend okay?”
“Okay.”
Dante grabbed Trish’s firm *** and squeezed pulling them even closer together. And then he kissed her more passionately then he had ever kissed a woman before. For the first time in her life Trish felt like she was going to faint. And it was a good kind of faint.

Trish opened her eyes suddenly, she had fallen asleep on the couch with her laptop on her lap again. Damn she hated it when business was slow. and by the look of it so did Dante. He was in his usual position, reading what he usually read, adult magazines. 'He is going to have to stop reading those after we get married.' she thought. she touch the touch pad on her laptop to get it off the screen-saver. and the phone rang.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Oh my goodness... I'm a fast reader btw :)

I loved that so much... The sexy talk and everything... meow, kinky :lol: Keep this up Trish +rep

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

heheheh thanks

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

No problem... I love anything kinky ;) *thinks... Man, I'm a kinky man :lol:*

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

hehe...personally i love the part where she asks him if for once in his life could he not be a dumb-****.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

LMAO... YES, LOVED IT.... I never go into Dante's relationships... I should take time to do that in my fics :(

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

oh i have fics that do that. i have one in my head that i have to write. im gonna go write it now actually. hehehe...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Okay Trish... You need help on it, then I'll be here :)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

okay
the one im writing now is story about Dante and his high school girlfriend, hooking up. im thinking of doing it as him having a flashback. what do you think?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Flashback could work :) I think it best if we stuck to PMs... Makes it a lot easier to get ideas done :)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

Chapter 3

Dante stood outside his aunt’s ****-box car, waiting for his date. She was supposed to meet him where he was. But she was an hour and a half late. Dante was ready to get back in the car and go home when saw a girl running toward him. It wasn’t his date, Annie. But her best friend, Callie, the girl everybody thought was a plain looking band geek.
“Where’s Annie?” Dante asked.
“She’s not coming.” Said Callie with a guilty look on her face. “And she didn’t send me. She was planning on standing you up, and I couldn’t let her do that not without an explanation.”
“So, that explanation would be?”
“I’m sorry you couldn’t hear this from her...”
“Holy ****...just tell me already, Callie.”
“She says she doesn’t like you and she likes your brother, Vergil.”
“What the ****!!!! What does Vergil have that I don’t have?! We’re identical twins for ****’s sake!!!! I mean, what the hell, Annie, if it’s my red clothes you don’t like, I could try wearing green or something!”
“It’s not your clothes.”
“What was that?”
Dante was clearly hurt as she knew he would be.
“It’s not your clothes, Dante.”
“Well then what is it?”
“Do you want the truth?”
“The truth? Of course I want the truth. Why would I want some bull**** story?”
“Okay. It’s because you’re loud and obnoxious and you can be really rude and perverted sometimes.”
Dante thought about this. He was loud, but he had never thought of himself as obnoxious. He knew he was rude sometimes and knew he was perverted, I mean what teenage guy isn’t perverted.
When Dante didn’t say anything for a whole minute, Callie added,
“Look forget Annie, I know someone who likes you.”
“Really you do? Who?”
“You’re looking at her.”
“What?”
“You’re looking at her.”
“I heard you, Callie.”
“Ok so your reaction is what?”
“No, my reaction is what the ****?”
“Do you know what I mean?”
“Why do you think I said my reaction was what the ****?”
“Do you want me to be blunt?”
“Yeah. Blunt is good.”
“I like you. Is that blunt enough for you? I like that you’re loud and obnoxious. I’ve never had much luck with the quite, bookworm types like your brother.”
“Really? Cause you’re the type girls like Vergil usually go for, the plain looking band geek.”
“You think I’m plain looking?”
The truth was that Dante thought Callie was far from plain looking, but his friends all thought she was. Dante actually thought Callie Parker was quite beautiful. She had shoulder length auburn hair, and green eyes. You wouldn’t say Callie was skinny yet you wouldn’t call her fat either. She was curvy. She was about five feet, two inches in height and well built.
“No, I don’t but my friends do. Neil Andrews says he thinks you’re so plain that you’ll never get laid.”
“What do you think?”
“Well I think that you’re quite beautiful, so beautiful that you may get laid in the very near future.”
“Really?” Callie asked raising an eyebrow.
“Yeah. And it’ll be the best you ever had.”
“What? Not getting it. What are you trying to say? And be blunt please.”
“Okay what do you say to this, you get in the backseat of the car with me and I’ll give you the best time you ever had, while in the backseat of car?”
“Are you talking about sex?”
“Jackpot!”
“You want to have sex with me in the backseat of your car?”
“Yeah. What’s the matter, darling, you scared?”
“No.”
“You a virgin?”
“Yes.”
“Seriously?”
“Yes I’m a virgin? Are you?”
“No. Does that change anything?”
“No.”
Callie opened the car door and climbed into the backseat. Dante did so as well on the other side. He crawled on top of her and pressed his lips to hers. She kissed him, deeply and then smiled. Piece by piece their clothes came off, until they were naked.
“Oh….”squealed Callie. And then the scene as it was being played in Dante’s mind went blank, as he was ripped from his thoughts by someone in the real world. It was Trish.
“Dante!”
She got no response.
“DANTE!!!!!!”
“What?”
“Are you going to answer the phone? You are closer to it, and it’s only been ringing for the past minute and a half.”
“*****.” Dante said under his breath as he picked up the phone.
“I heard that, Dante.” Said Trish.
Dante decided to ignore his fiancée. “Devil May Cry.” He said into the receiver.

chappy three is up yeah

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

Chapter 4: No Password and Wedding Details
AN: WARNING: Contains some Kinkiness. lol.

The customer hadn’t had the password. So Dante went back to his reading his magazine.
“You know you could put that magazine down and we could do something fun.” Said Trish.
“What did you have in mind?” Dante asked. “It better not be wedding details.”
“No it’s not wedding details.”
“Then what is it?”
“You know the other kind of fun.”
“What other kind of fun?”
“You know the kind of fun you have in the bedroom?”
“Oh that kind of fun.”
“Yeah that kind of fun.”
“I’m game for that, sexy.”
“Then let’s go upstairs then...”
Trish collapsed onto Dante, exhausted. She begged him for a kiss, which he gave her. And then she settled down on left side and cuddled up to him.
“Can we talk about wedding details or are you going to freak out?” asked Trish
“no.” said Dante “I’m not going to freak out. We can talk about wedding details.”
“Ok. So do you want a big wedding?”
“Not really do you?”
“No not at all. I was thinking it would be just our families and close friends.”
“Yeah. That sounds ok.”
“But do you really want to do the whole traditional thing…the whole black tie, white gown…thing?”
“What isn’t being said here Trish is that you don’t want to do the traditional thing because you have no one to give you away?”
“No I do, my mother would give me away but that’s not very traditional is it.”
“Your mother?”
“Yes.”
“I wasn’t aware that you had a mother.”
“I do but not a biological one. One of mundus’ whores adopted me.”
“Oh.”
“And she raised me as her child, when I was a child that is and she brought me to the human world so I could get and an education. She didn’t want me to be a dumb blonde. So she negotiated a sort of adoption contract with Mundus.”
“And that contract was?”
“Cora, that was her name, could adopt me and take me into the human world and educate me until my eighteenth birthday, then after that I was to be in Mundus’ Control. And I was when I met you.”
“I kinda figured that.”
“That I was under Mundus’ control when I met you?”
“Yeah. Can we change the subject?”
“Sure…back to wedding details?”
“Ok.”
“You know I was kinda thinking city hall.”
“So was I. you don’t mind?”
“Hell no! Can ask you a question Dante?”
“Yeah.”
“Have you ever seen me in a dress?”
“No.”
“Nor will you. Let’s go to city hall and not tell anyone.”
“Not tell anyone? Patty and her mother already know.”
“Ok then anybody else.”
“Ok.”
“Deal?”
“Deal.”
“So are you thinking what I’m thinking?”
“Round two?”
“Yes.”
“Then yes I’m thinking what you’re thinking.”
“You up for it?”
“Duh!!!!!!!!!!”

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

Chapter 5: Honeymoon in Vegas
AN: WARNING: The end of this chapter has a slight R rating. (for kinkiness lol)

That following week, Dante and Trish went to city hall and told no one that they had gotten married. They had planned a trip to Las Vegas for their honeymoon. They hadn’t told Enzo that they were going away. So of course he called the office when there was no answer, he went over. No one was there. So he called Dante’s cell phone.
“Hello” said Dante, sleepily.
“Dante, I’ve been trying to get a hold of you forever!” said Enzo.
“oh hello tubby.”
“where the hell are you, Dante?”
“I’m in Vegas, Enzo. I’m on my honeymoon. I’ll be back next week.”
“your honeymoon? When did you get married?”
“three days ago, city hall.”
“who’s the lucky girl?”
“it’s Trish. I have to go; I think she’s awake now.”
“wow congrats, pal. Well I’ll see you next week then?”
“yeah see ya next week. Bye.”
“ciao.”
Enzo hung up.
The truth was that Trish wasn’t awake yet. She was still fast asleep, snuggled up against her new husband. Dante had been asleep too until Enzo’s phone call had woken him up.
Dante gave his wife a gentle kiss on her forehead. She opened her eyes.
“I didn’t mean to wake you up.” He said.
“I know you didn’t. You were just thinking about how sexy I am and how lucky you are to have me, weren’t you?” asked Trish.
“Yeah, I was, you know Trish sometimes I swear you can read my mind.”
All of sudden Dante’s cell phone rang again. He picked it up. It was his little sister, Megara.
“Dante, where the hell are you?” she asked.
“I’m in Vegas, Meggie.” Dante answered.
Dante and Vergil were the only ones that could call Megara, Meggie. If anyone else called her Meggie, she would kill them. Everyone usually called her Meg or M.
“What the **** are you doing in Vegas?!” Meg asked.
“I’m on my honeymoon.” Dante answered.
“What the ****? You got married? Well that’s something that I thought would never happen. LOL.”
“Well people change, Meggie and besides she gets me.”
“That’s true bro, but I didn’t think you’d be the type to settle down. And I’m glad she gets you.”
“Um thanks, Meggie.”
“Well I won’t keep you, bro. Call me later and I’ll tell you what I was going to tell you.”
“No, you’re going to tell me now.”
“Ok.”
“Spit it out.”
“Well remember my boyfriend, Aiden? The one you and Vergil met last month?”
“Yeah what about him.”
“We’re getting married! He proposed to me last night!”
“Congratulations, sis. Go have fun. I’ll talk to you later.”
“Ok, congrats to you too. Love ya, bro.”
“Love ya too, sis.”
“Bye”
“Bye”
They both hung up.
Dante found himself having a flashback.
One month earlier...
Dante and Vergil were in a restaurant, a diner would actually to be a better description of the place. The diner was owned by a friend of Dante’s and one of the waitresses was his ex fiancée.
Megara showed up, a minute later, holding her hand was a young man, who looked frightened beyond believe.
“So bro,” Dante said to Vergil. “this is the guy that’s banging our little sister?”
"I hope this guy knows our sis has four types of protection... The first two types are contraceptive... And the last two are us" Vergil replied.
“How do you know we’re even having sex?” Meg’s boyfriend asked Vergil.
“Vergil and I lookout for Meg and we’re very close to her. She tells us everything.” Said Dante.
“Pop -tart, did you tell your brothers we were having sex?” Meg’s boyfriend asked.
“Yes, Aiden, darling, I tell my brothers everything.” Said Meg, sitting down.
“What did you call her?!!!”Cried Dante, drawing out Ivory and pointing it at Aiden’s head.
“Pop-tart, I think it was.” Vergil said, calmly readying yamato.
“Hey guys, chill out!” Aiden freaked.
“We don’t chill out.” Said Vergil.
“Relax it’s just my pet name for her.” Said Aiden, throwing his hands up in the air as if he were surrendering to a cop. "You guys call her Meggie; I call her Pop-tart.”
“Well, she didn’t tell us what your pet name for her was.” Said Dante, replacing ivory to his holster. “So we kinda overreacted, sorry, kid.”
“Long time no see Dante.” Said a familiar voice.
Dante turned his head to see his ex fiancée standing in front of them.
“Yeah, I know, Gin.” Said Dante. “How ya been, babe?”
“I’ve been alright. No, I lied, I’ve been miserable without you. But my brother said he’d be okay with it if we were to get back together. So what do ya say?”
“Perfect timing.” Dante said sarcastically.
“What do you mean?” asked Ginger.
“I mean you have perfect timing, Babe.”
“Sarcasm?”
“Yeah I’m with someone else now.”
“What the hell, Dante! I thought you loved me as much as I loved you. But I guess that was wishful thinking you got over us pretty ****ing quick!” cried Ginger, starting to make a scene.
“Not so quick, Gin. It’s been like three years.”
“So what she have that I don’t have?!!!”
“Well Babe, it's not that she has anything you don't have, its just every time I ****ed you I felt like I was gonna break you.”
“If that's the way you felt why did you not say something, and why did you let things escalate to level that they did?”
“Well it didn't matter to me then babe.”
“But it matters to you now.”

“Not really, no. I'm just with someone else, now and I love her. But hey why the long face, babe? I thought we said we were gonna be friends...”

“Yeah. I know...I guess i'm still in love with you. I'll get over it though. And by the way you keep mentioning her as if she’s some sort of goddess…I’d like to meet this little angel.”
“Well she’s busy at the moment.”
“Any excuse now, is it?”
“I guess you could say that.”
“Well you have a cell phone Dante, call her.”
Dante pulled out his cell phone and dialed Trish’s number.
“Happy now, Gin?”
“Yes.”
“Hey.” Said Trish picking up her cell.
“Hey babe, it's your greatest lover, Dante.” Dante said, glaring at Ginger to make her jealous.
“I knew it was you, Dante. Cell phones have caller ID, Dumb-****. What’s up?”
“Can you get that sexy *** of yours over to the diner on west 15th street, ASAP Babe.”
“Well I’m out with the girls. But ok, see ya in a few.”
They hung up.
“Well … She said she'll be over in a tick... So it looks like you'll get your wish of meeting her.” Said Dante, putting his cell phone away.
“Yeas!” cried Ginger.
Dante looked Vergil and Meg and rolled his eyes.
“Why not have a seat, Gin.” Dante said pulling back a chair for Ginger.
“Otay” said Ginger.
Trish walked in a moment later.
“Where’s the fire, Dante?” she asked.
“Hello Trish.” Said Vergil
“Hi Vergil.” Said Trish.
“Trish, there's someone here I'd like you to meet... Trish this is my ex, Ginger... Ginger this is my partner, Trish.” Said Dante.
“charmed.” Said Trish, sitting down next to Dante.
“It’s nice to meet you too.” Said Ginger. “Partner? It I thought she was your girlfriend?” Ginger added to Dante.
“Well yeah, that too.” Said Dante.

Dante came out of his flashback quickly, as Trish’s hand had traveled south.
“I love you, Dante. You know that?” said Trish.
“Yeah I know. I love you too, Tri.”
“Wanna know something pathetic?”
“Sure, what?”
“We are on our honeymoon and we’ve only had sex once, since we got here.”
“Yeah that is pathetic. But I think we can correct that, don’t you, darling’?”
“Yeah. I think we can, too.”
Dante’s hand traveled down Trish’s figure, till he reached his goal, between her legs.
“Damn your wet, darling.”
“I know, what are you gonna do about it?”
Dante kissed her romantically and rolled over so he was on top of his wife.
“What do you think I’m gonna do, sexy?”
Trish had no time to respond because Dante did what he was intending to do.
“Oh...” was all she could say.

Top Bottom