• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Crystal Caves

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
so wait....Dante watching Verg's daughter doesn't mean they're close and nicey nice? seems like it to me,....lol...and i have no idea wat u said in 3.....please explain

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Let me ask you this? If you were Vergil, would you rather have your brother and his wife watch your precious little girl, then someone you barely know? And he did ask Megara first, right? So Dante wasn't his first choice.

ok let me try word 3 more clearly.
Yes, I thought Vergil would be a loving father too. And if he loves his little sister, why wouldn't he tell her?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
ok...i was just sayin i couldn't see him actually LOVING anyone but his daughter...lol...he seems like that kinda guy lol....as for the dante thing....good point....

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I see your point...although I was refering to another fanfic I wrote called Explaination of Vergil's lust for power, in my oringinal answer to 3. In that fanfic, I try to imply that he truly loves his sister, so one reason for his lust for power is his love for Meg and his need/want to protect her.

That Dante wasn't his first choice?

Zany Blac

Haha this is my favourite soap opera, i cnat wait to find out wat hapns next, i kno i ve bin asking this consistently but wen will sumthing get shot at :)?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
nero gonna have his face shot off and then he become ugly and try to get kyrie to love him? again i mean cuz he ugly.....now that's a soap opera

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
GamblingGambitCloud;189625 said:
nero gonna have his face shot off and then he become ugly and try to get kyrie to love him? again i mean cuz he ugly.....now that's a soap opera

I'd pay good money too see something like that in a video game.

Off subject, but i once dreamt that Vergil had a daughter.
WEIRD!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I have no idea. I was just there with her. There was a huge portrait of Vergil on the wall, it was watching over us.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
heck...that is weird...I once had a dream where Dante picked me up at a bar...:lol: but guys seriously back on topic....????

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
You guys can tell me what you would like to see happen and I will take your suggestions into account....

Top Bottom