• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TGS 2012 Trailer

Devil Player

Awesome trailer!!! Thanks for the news, dude. XD

So, it seems that Lilith plays a major role in the game. I didn't like her bald form. No sexy anymore, lol.

Kammosjuttu

Oh!!! Oh!!!! My goodness! I just saw that trailer, and it was frigging AWESOME!! I gotta watch it again! :w00t:

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Gameplay: Looks great.
Soundtrack: Pretty good choices so far.
Story: Nothing interesting so far, this seems like a rather mediocre story.
Character design & voice actors: ohgodwhy

Just my 2 cents.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Thanks for the Trailer F*****G AMAZING. That huge tank, duel saw blade enemy reminds of on the enemy designs from enslaved, and i'm really digging it.

The DT look bad ass too

*goes and watches over and over until i go to work and talk all about it* hehehehe

Kammosjuttu

It's really hard to make out what she said but I think she said "I can't go back to the start" and "I'm only gonna deal with them all." I hope someone can translate the subtitles.

I translated the subtitles for you. Here you go:

Vergil: Your thought about this place...?
Dante: I've been here before.
Vergil: Together with our mother, yes.
Dante: Tell me all about it.
Vergil: Let's talk about a legend. Within this world angels and demons have always continued to quarrel with each other.
Mundus: To insult a God, that's......
Kat: I did kill demons, but there are still large crowds of them left. To destroy all of them is our job.
Dante: Should I do a self-introduction first? I am Dante.
Vergil: 9 millennium years ago, the demon boss got replaced. By the trusted friend of the superior powerful boss...
Dante: Sparda, you mean?
Dante: We two are the children of an angel and a demon. Demon father and an angel mother...
Kat: I have a way out. Taking a walk in Limbo in an out of body experience.
Vergil: That is in existence in Limbo.
Kat: Let's meet there. See you again, Vergil.

:)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I wonder who Dante is chasing down in that car?

and i think alot of the dislikes are because the comments are disabled

DevilFr3ak

I haven't posted alot on this forum, but I might get more active just by watching this epic Trailer. I was not very happy first to what they did to Devil May Cry at first but this game wins me over. I just hope they put more weapons in there, because I love to have lots of weapons to mess with. The downside to this trailer is that Vergil using a gun, I dont know what the reason is, but I think that they shouldn't really had to give Vergil a gun because In the previous games he hated guns(eventhough he used 1 time for the ''Jackpot'' thing XD!) I love to see more and I can't wait for a Demo. And I hope that they make a Demo for PC as well.

And does anyone know why the clouds are moving so fast? Is it that if Dante is in Limbo that time is going faster?

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I haven't posted alot on this forum, but I might get more active just by watching this epic Trailer. I was not very happy first to what they did to Devil May Cry at first but this game wins me over. I just hope they put more weapons in there, because I love to have lots of weapons to mess with. The downside to this trailer is that Vergil using a gun, I dont know what the reason is, but I think that they shouldn't really had to give Vergil a gun because In the previous games he hated guns(eventhough he used 1 time for the ''Jackpot'' thing XD!) I love to see more and I can't wait for a Demo. And I hope that they make a Demo for PC as well.

And does anyone know why the clouds are moving so fast? Is it that if Dante is in Limbo that time is going faster?
Well i dunno the how familiar the Order is with Vergil and Dante's background but if Vergils followers don't suspect that he is a half demon half angel, it would be good for Vergil to disguise his abilities and what better way than to carry around a gun. as for the moving clouds... um... i would guess its just Limbo being Limbo

Anyone notice the scope sight, pointed at Kat? For some reason it feels like the player controls that sequence. Do u think we get to shoot Kat? or is it just shaky for dramatic reasons?

DevilFr3ak

Well i dunno the how familiar the Order is with Vergil and Dante's background but if Vergils followers don't suspect that he is a half demon half angel, it would be good for Vergil to disguise his abilities and what better way than to carry around a gun. as for the moving clouds... um... i would guess its just Limbo being Limbo

It may be so, it is just that Guns don't really fit Vergil and that is my point. Also I am really interested in the whole time difference between the Real World and Limbo, because it may come in handy for the Story itself. That is why I think that the Clouds have something to do with it...Does someone has an idea or hint?

Top Bottom