• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Squirrel spunk infused spray cans...

ChaserTech

I thought the time travel was just a fake, so why are we talking like its real? :O I hope they don't pull a ME3 and it turns out the leak was true.

It is fake (supposedly) however people keep insisting that some users in this thread believed the story was true, which no one really did.

All I'm saying that if it actually is true, people are going to look foolish. However like I said before, I can't talk about the story until I see it from the full game.

Frazz

General gamer
It is fake (supposedly) however people keep insisting that some users in this thread believed the story was true, which no one really did.

All I'm saying that if it actually is true, people are going to look foolish. However like I said before, I can't talk about the story until I see it from the full game.
Yep I am not stating anything about that ending in the chance it is true. If that is the ending I am sure it will be presented in an interesting way which would make it less ridiculous than it sounds.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
well like u said, Dante didn't want to hear anything that Kat was making. it's kinda funny actually

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Is it possible that the author is attempting to (poorly) say that the magic ink is fast-acting?

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Which is sad, because I wanted my Dino-vergil

I will hug him and pet him and call him George.

You know, you really should careful what you post, you never know who'll...:lol:

tumblr_mfv2lyxWeH1ryfipvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfv2lyxWeH1ryfipvo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfv2lyxWeH1ryfipvo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfv2lyxWeH1ryfipvo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfv2lyxWeH1ryfipvo5_1280.jpg

Devil Player

The last 4 years since DMC4 have felt like centuries to me! Just think DMC3 was released 6 years ago! That was the last DMC which blew my mind and it looks like DmC will do the same!!:w00t:

Lol yeah, i feel the same. Hopefully it's going to be amazing and surprise us! XD

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
It's so unreal that the game is only days away. :D Time really flies. I suppose it helps that I only got interested in DmC during this year so I haven't been waiting as long as some of you.

Frazz

General gamer
I am passing time playing the demo and I am doing a show! By the way I don't know if anyone else has found this but I find the DmC demo actually makes you better at the other DMCs! I found this out after going back to DMC3 for the laughs and got up to S a lot on Dante Must Die difficulty which I never could do as often before the DmC demo...:blink:

Top Bottom