• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Squirrel spunk infused spray cans...

Paexie

Don't sweat it. The whole squirrel spunk is just throwing me off really bad... I mean, the article doesn't really claim that she collects it for her veils and what not, but why even say that at all, you know? haha...

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
It sorta falls in line with a lot of the other old constituents that potions and other witch brews were made up of. Eye of newt and all that jazz. Squirrel spunk though...that's a new one >.<

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well, it has been confirmed that you get to fight Mundus Spawn as a boss.

Maybe the leak ending is true after all?

"Mundus Spawn" was known for a little while thanks to it being mentioned in the Achievement List for the game. The leaked ending just piled on the bullshit, and then extrapolated what was already known to try and make it sound legit. "Mundus Spawn" isn't even its real name either, it's "Killing Face."

Paexie

Yeah there's a ton of stuff that doesn't get mentioned or explained well.
He never mentions Phineas for example.

Nekodark

I find it funny that people do not realize from what I read is that the writer is the one who put put that there for humor and people are taking it as if that is what was said as if it's fact, I saw some using as another excuse to show how bad the game is when it was not even anyone who made the game that said it but a writer doing the article...but I raised my eyebrow at the humor. lol

Oh gods yeah there is fan art of it..*Shudders*...had to block that 'artwork'

Paexie

I find it funny that people do not realize from what I read is that the writer is the one who put put that there for humor and people are taking it as if that is what was said as if it's fact, I saw some using as another excuse to show how bad the game is when it was not even anyone who made the game that said it but a writer doing the article...but I raised my eyebrow at the humor. lol

Oh gods yeah there is fan art of it..*Shudders*...had to block that 'artwork'
Yeah, it just completely through me off, you know?
I had to block that user, too.

Nekodark

Yeah, it just completely through me off, you know?
I had to block that user, too.

I so tilted my head at what the writer posted..then moved on until I saw others using that and wanted to head desk, and I also had to so block that it came in parts from the start to different versions and I was just...oh gods..xD

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Please be kind and show me where it was confirmed to be fake? Would like to know the source.
Mkay it might take a while though because it was awhile back when an official Capcom representative confirmed it to be fake. So give me a moment.
EDIT: TwoXAcross beat me to it. :p

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Ah alright then.

If it is indeed true, the avid disbelievers of the original plot (as well as Capcom denying it), will look pretty foolish.
Personally, I don't know what to think about the story. I'm just waiting for the game to come out so that people can uncover the story by playing it. I don't plan on buying it until I also see some impressive combo videos of the game that makes me want to play it as well. Rather than buying it just to see how things will play out only to be disappointed.

here you go.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Wow. Squirrel cum as a magic mix.

I'd hate to see her cooking.

Dante: Alright, I'm gonna fight Bob now!
Kat: Wait Dante, eat this chocolate bar I made!
Dante: Thanks

Dante is now gone

Vergil:What did you make that chocolate with if we ran out of chocolate weeks ago?
Kat: I figured get the next best thing I could find; raccoon feces.

Meanwhile in Limbo:
tumblr_mfg1n4CGAU1ryfipvo1_400.gif

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Jesus, the game is still slower than DMC4
I'm pretty sure most people have already acknowledged that it's not as fast as previous games but can always rent the game or something to see if it's fun or not. That's what's important right? Having fun when playing a game.

Top Bottom