• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

speculation on vergil in DMC4 SE?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Of course. I'm not even coming close to suggesting that Vergil isn't playable. I'm just saying that thinking he wouldn't have use of Yamato as seen in the trailer is just as ridiculous as thinking he isn't playable. My point is that just because we aren't absolutely sure doesn't mean that we can't make extremely obvious assumptions.

On a less likely note, I agree that having another Vergil boss fight tailored for this game would be mega, ultra sick.
It's Capcom we talking about. For Vergil not to use Yamaot implies they gonna code brand new weapon for him, and I highly doubt they would be motivated enough to do it.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
This seems strange , but I remember a lot of people saying they will accept the reboot to continue if Nero's origin would be finally answered. Is this SE a Capcom's tentative of answering that question and making all the fandom accept this reboot/alternative storyline?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
This seems strange , but I remember a lot of people saying they will accept the reboot to continue if Nero's origin would be finally answered. Is this SE a Capcom's tentative of answering that question and making all the fandom accept this reboot/alternative storyline?

Hmmm food for thought. Maybe, but I think it's unlikely.

Top Bottom