• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Special edition 2nd trailer.Here we go!

Veloran

I don't recall Lady wearing prescription glasses, on the other hand I've seen pictures of Jeanne in white outfit with red glasses on her head, so I think that Trish is wearing a combo of Bayo and Jeanne.
Well, Lady does wear glasses in DMC4, even if they're more of a biker variant. It just seems like a Lady color swap because of the black hair and white top, while Lady's is a Trish swap because of the black outfit and blonde hair.

Viper

Premium
Well, Lady does wear glasses in DMC4, even if they're more of a biker variant. It just seems like a Lady color swap because of the black hair and white top, while Lady's is a Trish swap because of the black outfit and blonde hair.
Lady wears orange sunglasses. Trish in her palette swap wears prescription glasses with red frames. Also, Trish still has black pants, just the shirt is white, while Lady's whole outfit is white in normal and black in the swap.
People have been connecting DMC4 and Bayonetta for longest time now, a nod to it should not be so hard to believe.

Veloran

People have been connecting DMC4 and Bayonetta for longest time now, a nod to it should not be so hard to believe.
What's more likely, that it's some weird amalgamation of both Bayo and Jeanne, or that Trish and Lady's outfits both reference each other?

Viper

Premium
What's more likely, that it's some weird amalgamation of both Bayo and Jeanne, or that Trish and Lady's outfits both reference each other?
There are no prescription glasses with red frames on Lady, so where did they got those if Bayonetta/Jeanne is out of the question?
Gosh, maybe they referenced it from me, but didn't realize the hair should be brown. XD

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
tumblr_no9axcS4c31tkbftlo4_540.png
maxim-be-bayonetta.jpg

Capcom Made Trish swap based on Lady but secretly they had Bayonetta in mind

Compared to Lady who looks like a younger Girl ,
when i look at Trish i See Bayonetta , they Both have The ( MILF) look going ..:rolleyes::jawdrop:

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
The Trish recolor is similar to the Dante recolor. You might as well be calling his Bayonetta-themed.
But he has no glasses. That's the most important thing. Trish in her palette swap has glasses, the kind that Lady does not have, and they make her look like Bayonetta (as most logical option).
*sigh* I wish they released names of those swaps or at least hints.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Well they can't easily call her "Bayonetta" it would cause copyright issues. They also can't make her too similar for the same reason.

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
Doesnt matter what she dress as , she always looks sexy and looks freaking fun to play with .

i think there is a move that Greg didnt know about , when she goes devil trigger and punch the ground can cause electricity appear everywhere . never seen that in a video only in those scans .

scionicspectre

Your mileage may vary.

Personally I don't think it looks like Bayonetta whatsoever.

Yeah, I honestly don't think you had to explain yourself. The context surrounding the conversation was more than enough information to make 'YMMV' a complete thought. I can understand a distaste for acronyms in general, though.

Top Bottom