• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Special edition 2nd trailer.Here we go!

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
You don't call someone an abomination for their hair. point blank.
He can call him whatever he wants to. It's just game-character. I may find it laughable that somebody finds nDante attractive, but I won't debate on someone's taste.
Yeah maybe but I still fear Dante will taste some Bat-punches this summer :/

"Tell me where I can find Hideaki Itsuno! Talk! Or I'll crush every bone in your body."
Well if they release in autumn it gonna be Big Boss sneaking up on him xD

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
How about a date in between then.
umm you know if they release in-between, it would be risky too, because many will go like "we have our big games to play and don't need another one atm". This year is hard on big releases, but hopefully thanks to reasonable price DMC4 still sell

scionicspectre

Oh, right- whoops. Yeah, he was definitely referring to himself to help get the point across that you shouldn't hate a haircut because of a character (ie. he thinks his buzzcut looks good IRL).

What would you guys like to see in the next trailer?

Erian1Mortal

Premium
MVC3 had it , why not DMC4 ?

Maybe greg did not check , hopefully they incloude that in an update or free DLC

I just checked steam, there is no japanese voices to be found there, and japanese is one of the languages that is supported. Wouldn't suprise me if some fans made a japanese voice pack later.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
BTw, on play-asia it says DMC4: SE from japan has both english voice-over and subtitles. Can somebody confirm/deny it?

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
BTw, on play-asia it says DMC4: SE from japan has both english voice-over and subtitles. Can somebody confirm/deny it?

Could be true , reminds me when i bought Onimusha dawn of dream the japanese version incloude english voices and subs .
i liked the english but japanese is something fresh for the series
Dante Japanese voice is epic (Voice of Sephiroth )
Vergil Japanese (Voice of Sanji)
Trish Japanese (Voice of Bayonetta) And she has Bayonetta swap color costume !!!!

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Could be true , reminds me when i bought Onimusha dawn of dream the japanese version incloude english voices and subs .
i liked the english but japanese is something fresh for the series
Dante Japanese voice is epic (Voice of Sephiroth )
Vergil Japanese (Voice of Sanji)
Trish Japanese (Voice of Bayonetta) And she has Bayonetta swap color costume !!!!
would be nice :D if this is a case, there is no need for digital edition :D

Top Bottom