• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Special edition 2nd trailer.Here we go!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Whoa whoa whoa!

Ok let's see, Vergil's got Sparda DT as Corrupted Vergil? Not Nelo Angelo? ...why?

Nero's indeed got Vergil costume, and it seems a waste of skin to me.

I like that Lady combo 0:45 - 0:51!

Vergil saying "Don't get cocky!", I hope that's a taunt.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Vergil's got Sparda DT as Corrupted Vergil? Not Nelo Angelo? ...why?
This! Seriously Capcom? I mean you can't forget your own lore, right?.. This is kinda bad; but I won't complain too much. I'm happy with what I've seen so far. Sparda costume looks stunning, so is the DT form.

And Lady, my baby~ Her DMC3 costume render looks bad but she doesn't look out of place in game. To me at least.

Can't you just look at her? :inlove:
C3s7yMs.gif

I'm also happy with the pallete swaps I've seen so far. Trish looks a bit Bayonetta-ish and I'm sure there's a costume more close to her. And apparently Nero has a Vergil-esque coat which is totally fine.

I hope these aren't all the big ones though... I still want Coatless Vergil, DMC3/1/2 Dante, DMC3 Alt. Lady and DMC1 Trish. I know not all of them are possible but give each character at least 2 or maybe 3 more costumes other than palette swaps and I'll be the happiest fan in the world! Please Capcom!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Whoa whoa whoa!

Ok let's see, Vergil's got Sparda DT as Corrupted Vergil? Not Nelo Angelo? ...why?

Nero's indeed got Vergil costume, and it seems a waste of skin to me.

I like that Lady combo 0:45 - 0:51!

Vergil saying "Don't get cocky!", I hope that's a taunt.

Also Im curious why Coorupted Vergil have Sparda DT rather Nero Angelo, and well on whole trailer thing, this makes me want of game again and well thinking on preored for PC.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Best 25 euros I spent in a while.

Aside from that, I was hoping for Nelo Angelo DT but the Sparda DT looks cool too. It looks like some costumes actually change effects of some moves. I noticed a purplish Air Trick for Dante.

Frazz

General gamer
Of course they'd announce the release date just as I put up a thread about it! If only I'd waited another day! Glad to hear that there isn't too big of a wait between the Japanese release date and the West. Also it's only 20 pounds which is insanely good value. I'm very pleased with it all except for Vergil not having a Nelo Angelo DT.

Also if you pause the trailer at the right moment Dante has a DmC reskin with black hair and his DMC4 costume is put into DmC colours with his chest being grey and his coat is black and red. Trolling from Capcom?

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Also if you pause the trailer at the right moment Dante has a DmC reskin with black hair and his DMC4 costume is put into DmC colours with his chest being grey and his coat is black and red. Trolling from Capcom?
Now that I can get into.

Personally, I think it's a reference to Vergil having mastered Yamato's power in the same way that Sparda did.

In the far future, I mean, seeing as how this is "Corrupted Vergil" we're talking about here.

Either that, or they just couldn't be bothered to implement a different moveset for Nero Angelo.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well aside this game looks for me not slighted grafically so I think now mine Laptop should run it like it do to DMC 4 as I played it on it and had fun.

Viper

Premium
vlcsnap_2015_05_12_18h36m19s171.png

Nuuu, when did Sparda's gentleman monocle become half a glasses?

And, Trish... give me back my glasses! (also wears red frames XD )

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
They make "this" but no DmC Vergil?

We don't know yet. There's no evidence that they showed every costume.

Also, get some Bayonetta Trish:

56SvL8l.jpg

2 of my erotic videogame dreams in one sexy package. I'm playing the hell outta Trish with that costume.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Oh man, the'll say the same thing they said for UMVC3 when it comes to the corrupted Vergil Skin.....
Tha't actually a total bummer for me....
I'll still get it, but it means I'll have to reskin one of the Angelos and replace the DT model....

Viper

Premium
vlcsnap_2015_05_12_18h29m17s062.png

Check out blonde Lady! Maybe now Dante will finally score with her. XD

(that may be DmC palette, but I am so calling it Dark Dante)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Whoa ok hang on there...

gcYSrmH.jpg

The coat looks good, but DUDE, those black hair... ugh...

Lady's got a Trish palette... ughn I don't dig it that much.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Do us a favor and publish it on Infernal Works, pls xD
I'll publish it here first XD
But first and formeost I'll have to find out if modding works the same way as before, and if this whole model changing business is a thing I might even do some 3D work so we get something even closer to Nelo himself, but let's wait and see first

Top Bottom