• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
YAY!!! ok *checks list* thats.....1..2..3..4..5..6 people who stick with me!!!! :) :)
sorry, im off topic again.....damn it......

The dark knight

This is no damn chatroom.Please.I made 4 posts and realized I was going off topic.You guys know and you are doing it in my story area.Please..stop.

The dark knight

Chapter 7:What the f(censored)!!??
Yo!A voice said with a bit of weird humor.DAD!The voice shouted now with a little impatience!
Wha.....?Sparda said as he awoke suddenly from the yelling.Dad its me...Dante.Said Dante a little happier now due to Sparda finally waking up.Eva...let me sleep just a few more minutes.Cause once the boys wake up it'll be a living hell.I should know I lived there once.DAD!Dante shouted now with anger.
Sparda finally sat up and looked at Dante straight in the eyes and said"All I want to do.......is rest.OKAY!?"Dante chuckled and said Dad.We need to get going before Mundus knows you are down here.
Sparda replied"Fine!Okay...I'm getting up but there is no breakfast here."There is blood here."Dante said laughing.
"Fine.Lets go."Sparda replied."Thats the spirit!"Dante said.
Then as Dante was walking he saw something and said...."What the F(censored)??!!!"

To be continued.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom