• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

Mission 2:??
Sparda walked casually down the narrow dark staircase.It seemed to twirl forever.But finally after growing quite bored he reached a big oak door.He pushed the door open with ease and walked out of the boring,uncreative staircase."yeah...that was a nice description from the author."Said Sparda to himself with sarcasm.Sparda stopped suddenly realizing he was in a pitch black room.Sparda couldn't even see 3 feet ahead of him.Figuring there could be demons lurking around every corner he walked cautiously while looking from right to left searching for any movement.The door suddenly slammed shut behind him and the room became extremely bright.He quickly spun around to see what closed the door.And what he saw shocked him....
To be continued....

The dark knight

Mission 3:The evil knight.
He saw a tall human like figure in black armor with the horns of a goat on his helmet.His eyes were piercing red and glowed brightly at the sight of Sparda."I have been expecting you."Said the dark figure.You seem to have stumbled in the court of death.Well.....you have been sentenced to death by the master of hell.His name shall not be spoken to by the weak.Time to die...FATHER!"V-Vergil?Said Sparda in a startled tone."Hmph.You finally figured out old man!"Said Vergil sneering.Vergil charged up to Sparda and swung his sword with such force Sparda barely dodged and stumbled.Trying to catch his footing Vergil tried to take an advantage of the situation and swung his sword at his father and intended to strike in the head.Sparda dodged and fell to the ground and kicked Vergil in the stomach and sent him stumbling backwards with surprise and pain.Sparda jumped to his feet and dashed torwards Vergil with his sword in his hands.Once within range he swung his sword and cut Vergil across the chest leave a gash."AAAGGGHHH!"Yelled Vergil in pain and anger.Then Vergil dissapeared in blue flames.
"What the hell was that for?"Said Sparda to himself.Deciding the combat and bloodshed was over he walked towrards a crimson red door on the other side of the room and pushed the doors open.
To be continued....

The dark knight

Fan fic maker!!!!!(Is wearing a dark cloak and dead horses riding behind me with red eyes.)I command thee to read my fan fic.....LOL!

The dark knight

Mission 4:Blood Brothers.
Sparda stepped out of the court of death and walked into a strange cathedral.THe pillars were pulsing as if it had veins.The pillars seemed alive.THough whenevr sparda kicked it it turned to stone."The damn thing must have a shell."Sparda thought to himself.Sparda stepped away from the pillar he kicked and walked up to a hovering stone with a lion standing on its hind legs engraved into it.Sparda stared at it wondering who could have created such a magnificent stone.Sparda then breaking his thought sequence;tried to gran the stone and it sent him flying backwards."AAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!"
Sparda landed on his back with a loud THUD!"Uuuunngh"Sparda stood up strecthing his back.
Sparda heard footsteps behind him and spun around.
Brother......a faint voice said....
To be continued....

The dark knight

Dumb Mission 1:
Sparda was walking down some spiraling stairs and saw a painting of a gay man.So Sparda started singing.He's a GAY factory worker and he's from the south...he'll take what you pee out of and put it....um...nevermind.As Sparda walked down the stairs he saw a puppet."Hello good sir will you make me a real boy!?""What the hell...?"Sparda thought to himself."My name is Pinochio_Or is it Pinacho?No that sounds like Pen and Nacho.Just call me Larry.""MAKE ME A REAL (censored) BOY!!!!!!!Then Sparda killed Larry.Damn puppets..if I ever become a ventraliquist I will make the puppet chop off my love stick.

I got the joke from this comedian with the last name of White.Ron White is it...it's too early in the morning so I cant think straight.

The dark knight

Heh heh.Okay sorry people about yesterdays dumb chapter.It was basically just something to put down since I didnt write the chapter.Here it is.
Mission 5:Hell must be fun.
Sparda saw a man that looked exactly like him exept he had no monocle and had a big scar right above his left eye."Welcome brother."Said the man in a casual tone.Come to hell have we?
"No."Sparda said in a angry voice."Well....what did you come for"Said the man.
"YOU!!"Shouted Sparda as he charged with his sword intending to kill.Sparda swung the sword from right to to left intending to hit the left side of his face.The man caught it with his left hand.Then the man,with a wicked grin on his face still holding onto the sword,brought his right fist up and striked Sparda right on the eye area."Is that the best you got"Said the man.
Sparda,laying on the ground,discovered his monocle was broken."Dammit.."Sparda whisered.Sparda was being held upside down by his left foot and was kicked in the face...HARD.Everything was going in rainbow colors.Then sparda wa thrown through a wall and fell into the ocean.The man through the sword down after Sparda.Everything was going black for Sparda.But right before he hit the water he thought he saw Vergil standing on top of the Cathedral building smiling down upon him in a twisted way.
To be continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom