• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

No.I havent.If you keep complaining you wont even see the damn story.It is not a life or DEATH situation.Give me time.No offence.Time is a period of a few hours.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Really? Wow, where do you live anyway???
Where I live, In South Africa its only 3:17 in the afternoon!
Wow, you are lucky!

The dark knight

Chapter 6:Hell must be fun Part 2.
Sparda was falling.The winds was pushing heavily agaist his face.The ocean getting closer and closer.He hit the water with such force he pierced through the surface and hit a sharp rock.....he died.

Sparda later awoke in the room of fallen ones.He was drenched to his skin with blood and the sky was shining as if Mundus was rejoicing in Spardas death.Most likely....
Sparda stood up with his remaing strength and looked around.He spotted a tall figure standing,surrounded by lightning and with a long sword.It ran torwards him with incredible speed.DAD!The figure yelling with surprise in its voice."Dante."Sparda whispered as he passed out...

To be continued.

Your in South Africa!?Cool.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
He died? Noooooooo!
I liked Sparda....
Well anyway it is cool in SA but we are opening school tomorrow so bad!
And where do you live anyway?

The dark knight

It is okay over here.Not a whole lot of action here.Just tons of hippies saying that they hate the war.I am related to a guy that has been to Iraq and says the peopl that dont support the war dont know what the hell is going on over there.He has been there and he says he supports the war.So you people that dont support the war dont even know what the hell is happening over there.No civilian exactly knows.And dont say the news knows cause they dont know either!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Oh! Well I did watch the news once....
Dont even ask what they said.
And by the way, Im writing a story too, its called the truth about DMC.
Ive seen your post there, just want to ask if you like it?

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
YAY!! join the club! i love going off topic :lol:
Ok carry on with your story and take your time.
The more time you spend on it, the better it will be :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom