• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

Sparda the legendary hero.The man that closed the portals between the two worlds.Not many know his full story.But one man traveling through Mallet island found such a book.Its title was Sparda....It is a one chapter story.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
OH! you mean your doing a story! i thought you meant that you seen it on the internet and you were going to do a link!!!! sorry!!!!

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Darkslayer;41942 said:
Give him chance!

whoa ok I said sorry!!!!! geez.
Ok DK its hard when you first think of something to write. Because I sit there with a notebook, chewing the pen so I can think of something to write and it all comes out rubbish in the end :dry:
but im sure your stories are gonna come out brilliant, I mean, you're funny and mixing something funny in a story is gonna come out realy good ^_^

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Yeah. It does two things:
1) entertains the reader
2) if its wrote by someone you know and like, it probably KICKS ***!!! lol :p

The dark knight

It's okay.
Mission 1:Crazy Party.
"Ah......"sighed Sparda as he bit into his delicious,crusty pizza."This....is what I live for."
Sparda was sitting silently at a cherry wood desk.His chair was made of oak and had velvet cushions on it.As he was enjoying his pizza he had noticed a small painting on the wall of his office inside the castle on Mallet island.
It looked mysterious and had a grim reaper on it with bloody tears running down the side of its face.Its eyes were black with a red,evil glare in them.Almost as if it could see through Sparda and see what he really is.So he just left it off his mind and went over to the jukebox he brought to Mallet island.He pressed the on switch and played 8 days a week by The beatles.It was the song he danced to with Eva before they had Dante.Sparda came back to life around the time Dante was in his 40,s or 50,s.(DMC2)The island had reappeared due to a mysterious power embedded into the stone and rock of the island.
"Dammit.Why did Eva have to die.....?"Sparda questioned himself.Sparda approached the window and looked in to see his reflections.He saw that he was extremely pale and his hair wasnt slicked back like it normally was.His hair was like Dantes hair.
He pushed the sad thoughts from his mind and walked out of the room.Out in the hallway a marrionette through a blade at his head and Sparda whipped out Luce and Ombre and blew away the puppet of hell.
"This is going to be a crazy Party!"
To be continued...so yes I'll be making more chapters.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
A good start - don't forget to remember what tense you are in - past/present/future. But it's a good beginning and I'd like to see what you come up with next :D

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
i think its pretty cool! i can like picture it in my mind, just seeing sparda standing next to the window. Its really good so far ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom