• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shouldn't we DMC fans be grateful about DmC instead of acting like it was something unwanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
*smashes face off desk repeatedly*

Seriously. What is wrong with some of you this weekend?

Post your views by all means but for the love of biscuits could you please stop resorting to being nasty to one another, however covertly, and we will all have a far more positive end to today.

Sort. Yourselves. Out.

Thank you.

I must agree, Angel.

EDIT:
You know what's funny, while people argue whose better, DMC or DmC Dante, the two characters would actually get along quite well, sharing a beer and talking about their pasts and making jokes all the way.
Then the first thing I want to imagine is that DMC Dante treats DmC Dante out for pizza. Then they find out they both hate olives on their pizza when they were both shocked that their pizza had olives on it.
But then, DMC Dante got a bottle of Jack Daniels. Both "Dante"s had a contest who would get drunk first. Turns out it took more than one JD to make them drunk.

Note: DMC Dante did admit in the manga that he got so drunk that he proposed to a mop in his drunken haze.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
You know what's funny, while people argue whose better, DMC or DmC Dante, the two characters would actually get along quite well, sharing a beer and talking about their pasts and making jokes all the way.

i dnt get so invested in characters that much these days dude as ive a garage to run a house to pay for and a baby on the way , so the way i look at it is wheter its Dmc or DMC i just play and have fun

I don't speak for everyone, but I think we're all rattled up by the news of Capcom's financial woes.

thats for sure

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Rattled or not, as we have the luxury of not needing to respond to one another in real time, there really is no excuse for people getting personally nasty with one another. The posts will still be here in a few hours, so if necessary people can take a breather before responding to ensure that they are keeping things civil at least.

Being passionate about something does not give the automatic right to be unpleasant.

DMCGamer1989

i dnt get so invested in characters that much these days dude as ive a garage to run a house to pay for and a baby on the way , so the way i look at it is wheter its Dmc or DMC i just play and have fun

thats for sure

That's a good mindset and congratulations on the baby.

Yeah...

Rattled or not, as we have the luxury of not needing to respond to one another in real time, there really is no excuse for people getting personally nasty with one another. The posts will still be here in a few hours, so if necessary people can take a breather before responding to ensure that they are keeping things civil at least.

Being passionate about something does not give the automatic right to be unpleasant.

I agree, we're really not in the best of shape now.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I'd be careful about calling a game some people like "mediocre trash" while at the same time, advocating an equally if not more contreversal game. No hate here, I loved DmC and all the previous titles (even 2) but let's keep things civil.
Yeah well that's certainly catchy isn't it ? i did it on purpose you see XD POP 2008 was a really fresh game.. DMC 4 wasn't it recycled DMC 3.. i'd even go far to call it DMC 3.5 or DMC 3 "the expansion pack".

Martius

SSSmokin!
Yeah well that's certainly catchy isn't it ? i did it on purpose you see XD POP 2008 was a really fresh game.. DMC 4 wasn't it recycled DMC 3.. i'd even go far to call it DMC 3.5 or DMC 3 "the expansion pack".
Fresh? Really? It have good graphics style, but thats all you can say about that Prince of Persia. One button gameplay got stale really fast.

DMCGamer1989

Well, I can't really argue with that, true DMC4 was recycled, rushed and may have been unfinished, but nevertheless, people enjoyed it.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Fresh? Really? It have good graphics style, but thats all you can say about that Prince of Persia. One button gameplay got stale really fast.
Yeah i mentioned it in my previous post the combat,the fetch quests were the problems this game had otherwise the freeroaming.platforming and acrobatics were fluid as ever.. it really had potential to be a great game and elika was the only sidekick who wasn't annoying.

See wasn't that easy ? why can't we all DMC fans be like that ?? why are some DMC fans still having a hard time getting over DmC is beyond me considering DMC 4 was a total piece of mediocre trash.

Sorry to take you as an example.
But this isn't the right thing to do if you want to prove you're not one of those 'DmC haters'.
You don't insult back especially in a sentence where you want to give a good example of how NOT to behave like.

DON'T trash talk... then say you're a polite person.

If you want respect,then give it back too.
Don't say 'it was a total trash' but then you say they're 'having a hard time accepting it'.
It's an advice,don't take it too personal..

I smiled while reading this. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom