• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shouldn't we DMC fans be grateful about DmC instead of acting like it was something unwanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncarnatedDemon

Here is another realistic art of Dante.
dante_by_sakimichan-d4mlj8s.jpg

Notice how good his hair looks like?

If you assume because Dante has white hair it will look like a white wig if he existed, then yes Dante may look laughable.

But...Dante's hair will look much....better than a white wig. As it will be natural hair.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

1. F#ck Metacritic.
2. A lot of those low scores are from people who didn't play it and were just those crybaby fanboys upset about the reboot. It means nothing because there's an obvious conflict of interest.

It's pretty ironic how you spent a lot of time trying to bash game journalist and their reviews of certain games because you think they're biased and yet you are willing to try and prove some weird point by presenting just that. Angry and fanatical biased opinions.

You just want to hear what you wanna hear. Simple as that. And that's people consistently bash something you don't like and never played because you are just one of those fanboys upset about the reboot.

Why don't you just give it a rest? No amount of complaining will change what DmC is and it being released. It doesn't always have to be the silly battles with you.

You will not change the mind of anyone who doesn't like DMC 4 just like no one will convince you to give DmC a shot. I grow tired of this talking in circles.

sigh.gif

IncarnatedDemon

Just so you know chancey, just because your hostile towards me does not mean i am being hostile when i am writing a post.
So keep your hostility for yourself, i am not interested in talking to you.

Thank you :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Fine.

You win.

You all get to enjoy being responsible for the lockdown of this thread.

I naively thought you were all mature enough to handle the topic without resorting to the last 15 pages of absolute self-absorbed nonsense. Won't be making that mistake again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom