• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: The Revenge Of The Traitors

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
A black lightning fell on front of Bladus, revealing a man in a black coat, and with two black wings, the man talked."Come to tear you apart".

Bladus looked at him with a fuc*y expression he hold out his katana."Take this ". He tried to impale Sunkamato in Caidus gut but he missed.

Baratara looked at Fristil and threw a fireball at him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil countered with a few shot icicles, trying to deflect or destroy the fireball. He looked over to Bladus. "Don't just rush forward! Find out what he'll do, THEN attack!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The fireball melt with the water of the spikes, and the spiked melted at the same time, Baratara tried again, this time with a huge fireball, and a kiss of fire he launched from her mouth.

Bladus and Caidus where fighting each other, Bladus dobging the fatale grabs of Caidus and Caidus dobging Bladus weapom.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil gritted his teeth. "Oh, that's fair!" He jumped over the fireball, but it hit his foot, melting it off. When he hit the ground, he could barely stand.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Embrace me my love!!". Baratara sayed that as he rushed at Fristil, trying to hug him. Bladus got in the way and recibed the hug intentionally, to save Fristil

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus didnt feeled the pain coming from the fire, instead he has been impaling Baratara gut several times and she has been screaming.

Bladus yelled at Fristil."End this with IcingDeath she is still a demon and the tonfa got holy water in the blade".

Caidus rushed at Fristil trying to stop him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil jumped behind Baratara and stabbed her in the back with Icing Death, letting the holy water imbued blade sear her already burning body. "How do you like it, bitch?! You like being burned?! I thought not!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Guys we have another new anatagonist, roleplaying like one really helps you to know the hero and villiam guide.
Name: Zelus.
l_cfdd64d32c08fa9fa1c2022e9f1c56aa.jpg

BIC:Baratara body exploded, leaving Bladus body, very burned and damaged, Caidus tried to grab Bladus, from his back, and tearing his spine, Bladus used the moment and impaled Sunkamato in Caidus face, leaving the fallen angel without a face, Bladus green eyes turned to dark gray.

Caidus got the katana out of his face, and regenerated his face, healing a deep gash on his fronthead, he pointed his Finger to Fristil and two black lightnings came from them.

A red smoke came from the floor and yelled at Fristil."I kill you".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil teleported using his ice powers and appeared behind Caidus. "Smart move! Now you die!" He thrust his claws forward as hard as he could.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus cried aloud at Fristil."Dumb, never fight face to face with him".

Caidus side-rolled, and grab Fristil claws he pulled Fristil from his claws to himself, he got up and puched Fristil shoulder, leaving a big crack on the ice.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil looked at his shoulder and regenerated it. He then looked at Caidus, gritting his fangs under his helmet. He shifted to his defensive form and jumped upwards, intent on freezing Caidus solid.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Caidus being a being made of darkness created a black mist around him, making him immune to any sourse of heat or cold.

Bladus looked at the red smoke that yellep at Fristil it was muttering dome things. like his name Zelus.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil looked at the red smoke and heard something babbling incoherently. All he could catch was a name. "Zelus..." He repeated out loud. The smoke rumbled with a small flame. "Who dares say my name?" It asked.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The smoke tooked form of a giant bipedal dragon as it heared his name.

Bladus was with his mouth wide open.

And Caidus used the moment to grab one of Fristils arms and try to tear it away.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil lashed out with his other arm, trying to slash Caidus' eyes.

The dragon looked around for something. "Baratara? Where is she? Where is my fiance?!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus walked up to Zelus, looking at the poor guy."She id dead, and she want to cheat at you with that frost". He sayed pointing to Caidus and Fristil fighting.

Caidus could not dobge the slash, he received a cut on his eye, that healed right away, them he got a dark knife from his pocket and impaled it on Fristil shoulder.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Zelus looked at Fristil. "What does he have that I don't? Baratara, you cheating whore...."

Fristil yelled when the knife hit his shoulder, but he pulled it back out and jabbed it towards Caidus.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Caidus could not dobge this time and received the knife on his chess, he spinned and grab Fristil other arm, with one hand he grab the knife and impaled it again on the same shoulder.

Zelus was a little sad and decided."I am gonna help you until i find Baratara, later i kill you".

Bladus smiled."Thats my kind of friend".

Top Bottom