• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: The Revenge Of The Traitors

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid slowed down briefly to allow them to catch up, then was back to full speed. He was more eager than ever to reach his goal. "C'mon slowpokes! There is work to be done!" he called back stopping briefly once more.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Slowpoke?". Bladus leaved following Fristil, and jumped from roof to roof even quicker that before, in just a few seconds he was besides Solid in the seconds that he was in the same roofs that Solid he sayed."Slowpoke me see who talks". He continued until he looked what and noticed the others wayyyyyyyy back.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil smirked. "You think that's going to keep you ahead of me, you're wrong!" He called to Bladus. He turned his body to ice shards and teleported a short bit ahead of him. "And besides, this isn't a race. We need to follow him, not the other way around." He took a deep breath. "And be careful. I can smell other demons nearby. Besides you and Solid."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid completely stopped, and looked down at the roof he was standing on. "It's in this building..." he said before dropping down to put an ear to the roof. "Three people... one male... one adult female... and a little girl." Solid then dropped to street level and silently broke into the people's home. Taking no regard for the fact that they were having dinner, by the smell of the home.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus had a confused look in his face. "What the hell is he doing, he cant enter a humans home that way". Bladus returned towards the roof where Solid was, he made some maniobres and went inside the house thought a little window open.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil teleported to the roof of the house and waited for Bladus and Solid to find whatever they were looking for. 'I don't approve of this.' He thought. 'The humans aren't hurting anyone, so why steal from them? Makes no sense...'

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid quickly returned with a bag full of demonic items. He was holding a vial of blue liquid which seemed to glow in his hands. "I've found it, along with some... other valuable items." he said returning to the roof.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus could feel something walking really clese to him, he jumped outside the house thanks to the window and did a reverse of the maniobres to get in the roof. He returned to his human form and sayed." I think is better, we continue in our human form Fristil, after all you still got your agylity dont you".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil involuntarily hissed when he saw the vial. "Is that holy water?! Get rid of it, you fool! Do you want us to burn to death? Bladus, talk some sense into him!"

He changed to his human form and stared at the vial coldly.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Care about you i was torture too with holy water so i am inmune to it now". Bladus closed a little more to the vial, he was so close that the blue light it had hit him in the face. "This is not holy water you foul, holy is white blue, this is sea blue".

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"It isn't holy water, or even water at all." he said correcting the frost. "Actually it is needed for the ritual I am going to execute." Solid said forcefully.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Oh... Well, I feel stupid. I guess I mistook the magic coming off of it for a holy force." He took a deep sniff of the air. "It smells different. What do you need it for, anyway? Or is this going to be one of those things that we won't find out until we need to?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"You've answered your own question." he said with a slight laugh. Solid then sat on the roof and looked inside the bag to see what was missing. "I lost this bag when I fell from a cliff a few days ago. It seems those humans found it, and took it like the greedy creatures they are." he said with disgust.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil allowed himself a few chuckles. "I bet they were going to sell it on E-Bay, or some other auction on the internet. Humans NEVER understand the importance of such artifacts. It's probably because they can't understand what they can really do."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"How dreadful that sounds. These items are worth all of these people's lives in truth. Nothing humans craft could hold to the value of my possessions." Solid said obviously having a problem with humans.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"You know, in MY culture, if you stole from someone, you had to give back what you stole, PLUS something else of equal value to you. Perhaps we should take something that they cherish? Not that I condone that, but it might make you feel better." He sighed. "Humans... It's too bad they don't know any better. If they did, they'd make perfect soldiers, but they're so uninformed..."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"There is no point. They have nothing of value, and even if they would cherish something... that would still make it worthless." he said opposing the idea.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"What would have they of value". Sayed Bladus as he neared Fristil. "In the past they had something....something that i see that they had lost". Bladus neared the end of the roof and sait down in the edge. "Still i helped them so they become this".

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Heh, how interesting." he said with a stupor of amazement. "It seems to all nothing is valuable from humans, eh?Despite your customs, i think you should draw away from taking unnecessary objects."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil, wordlessly and soundlessly teleported into the houses basement and rummaged around for a second. Then, seeing a small glimmer of light, he moved over to a stack of boxes. Inside one that was partly cut open was a pair of large, bladed tonfas. Not even really thinking, he took them and teleported back to the roof. "That didn't take too long, did it? And I think a couple new weapons are NOT a waste of time."

Top Bottom