• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: The Revenge Of The Traitors

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"They don't measure to a sword, but if you want them... then take them." he said mockingly. "By the way, if you stole them from the humans... they might belong to a hunter, right?" he said in an agitated tone.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil placed each tonfa in his hand and infused them with some of his power. They became cold to the touch and encased in crystal-like ice. "They won't measure to a sword, eh?" He asked Solid challengingly. He swung the tonfa around and spun them quick as lightning. "I'll name them... Icingdeath." The tonfa seemed to glow in response.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus looked the weapons that Fristil stoled. "Put them back where you founded it, this one is special". He closed more to look the blade of the tonfas, he waited some time until he remembered something. "You should take extreme care with these, the blade impuritis were removed with holy water, this can be deadly to you and your enemies".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil looked at the tonfas carefully, but shrugged and put them on the sword loops on his back. "As long as I don't break the flesh with them, they can't hurt us. So I'll just be careful."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Try that those things dont go flying off from your hand, cause i will try to be very far from you". Bladus separed a little from Fristils new weapons and walked towards the sdge of the roof."Heh and what we will do now".

OOC:who can come up with am antagonist idea

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Ugh... Guys! Recruits, remember? Of course, Solid, you probably don't care that we want to take down Mundus, so if you prefer, you can leave. Bladus and I have some other vengeful souls to recruit." He turned to Bladus. "We should go. Solid wouldn't be interested in something like this."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Yeah, I almost forgot. I'm going to need some help with my ritual." he said opening his eyes. "Resa, are you up for helping gather the rest of the items I require?" he asked changing his tone to sound as nice as possible.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Guys we need a antagonist it doesnt matter if you dont want to double RP i will use your antagonist even if i have to use 5 OC at the same time.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;214306 said:
OOC: Guys we need a antagonist it doesnt matter if you dont want to double RP i will use your antagonist even if i have to use 5 OC at the same time.

OOC: It could be Mundus' son, Tyrus. (P.S., I just now learned that Tyrus is a real name. Holy crap!)

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
OOC: yeah that'll work! Mundus' son has to be a bad-ass Helion, straight from the flaming abyss itself. In other words one bad mother****er

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Guys i found a picture that works for a anatagonist, she will be who tortured Fristil her name is Baratara, and i will roleplay as her.
798664FireElemental.jpg

BIC:Baratara was flying above Fristil and his friends, and her caring and soft voice came from her mouth like the water from a cloud."Hi Fristil, i was looking on for you, and i found you".

Bladus looked at the sky and noticed the flaming beaty hight in the sky."Thats freaking hot, how did she tortured you Fristil".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil's blood ran colder than it ever had before. He knew that voice.... He looked up at Baratara. "Long time no see." He managed to keep his voice calm, but he was considering running. It didn't help last time, though. "Let me guess, you're here to melt me again, aren't you? That wasn't funny last time."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Here is one of the several that tortured Bladus, but i need someone to roleplay as him, his name Caidus he teared apart Bladus limbs and later Mundus recreated them to continue the torture.
dysis-for-men-1.jpg

BIC: Baratara looked now at the human with whites clothes in the roof besides Fristil."So Fristil now you are with puny humans, now you have fallen even deeper that before". Baratara launched a ball of fire at Fristil.

Bladus jumped and cut the fireball in half thanks to Sunkamato."Tsk, i am no human you slu*".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil started to sweat, which formed large spikes of ice on his back and anywhere else they would grow, from his shoulders to his claws. It was an evolutionary feature of his species. Something scares you, you sweat, and then you look big and scary to make whatever is attacking you move off. However, Baratara would only use it as an excuse to make fun of him for being scared.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: I do Caidus, that is a play of the word Caido, it means fallen.

BIC: A black cloud started forming in the sky.

Baratara looked at it, but she had her eyes on Fristil."So are you scare, come baby, cause i will make those spike just water".

Bladus looked at the black cloud in the sky, a little drop of sweat going from his arm to the hand that holded Sunkamato, he thinked."So, he has come, not surprise, Mundus as losed his favorite toy, he now is looking for it". Bladus looked at the spikey Fristil."Pull yourself together you coward, or you want to end like a glass of water".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil looked at the spikes on his body that were still slowly growing longer. He had to admit, that even though he'd seen it happen to himself and others many times, it still looked awesome. However, he had no time to just gawk at his own form. He shifted to his offensive form and held both hands forward, the elongated claws being brandished threateningly.

Top Bottom