• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: The Revenge Of The Traitors

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
This rp already started, so post your oc even if it interupptes the roleplay.

Ok let me explain you, here you will post your OC.

This rp is about some demons that, fighted along Sparda in the demon war, after Sparda defeated Mundus these demons were captured later by Mundus servants. In the last 2000 years they have been punished by their rebellion. Some of them have died because they didnt haved any will, some of them returned to Mundus side and were killed by Spardas sons.

Thats the main plot, so you can create your OCs. They can be from any race, the ones in the game and even those that you want to create.

Rules:Each person that wants to do it can create a OC good and another one evil. So there might be some balance
Oc good and antagonist have are going to have different colors when you post, an example.
Dante
Vergil
Your character and your antagonist cant interact but they can notice each other and help another Oc of some way like pushing him so it isnt hit or telling them what to do.

Also some antagonist has to be loyal to Mundus

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Name: Fristilikus
Race: Frost
Personality: While he is still cold-hearted and loathes most other demons, he has an uncanny respect for humans, calling them "true survivors".
Appearance: While his appearance is similar to a normal Frost, he is much more knight-like and he lacks the tail. It was cut off from a battle long ago. He is able to fashion weapons from the water vapor in the air, giving him the nickname "The Air Froster".
History: Fristilicus, called Fristil by his friends, was born as a normal Frost. His mother had a grudging respect for humans, and this fed his own respect for them as well. When Sparda rebelled, his father fought alongside him, but was killed because Sparda couldn't save him. This made Fristil resent Sparda, but he knew that nothing could have been done. When he had reached adulthood, Mundus bestowed upon him his knight-like form, and gave him new powers. Later, he learned Mundus' motive of destroying all humans and led a revolt, but was captured. He has escaped his torture cell, and must now leave with a few of his friends.

I know you already saw this, but I'm putting it here for archive's sake.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Ok after a while i will post mine.

Name:Bladus
Race:Blade
Personality: He has been tortured forever by Mundus servants, even when he was being carried to others rooms of torture he was being beated by the servants, he was burned, impaled, bited by Sargasos, Cuted by his own race, even the own Mundus used him like a stress relaser, he is more muscular that a normal blade
Weapons: Of course the blade claws, thought being a past general gived him some upgrades.
Sunkamato: A blue katana with some engravins and a handle with the look of a blade face, it can cut anything even light and darkness
Appearance:He looks like a normal blade, he has a special arm that allows him to use a kind of flamethrower and a needle machinegun, he doest has a helmet but because of his torture he uses wraps around his face, legs, arms, and his chest. He has a collar with a little mask in it, when he grabs the mask he can take a human form, that he used for his jobs under his father
History:Bladus entered the demon army at the low age of 18, his father was already one of the most powerful in it, he trained under his father wing, the training was hard, he even was sended to kill some traitors to the emperor, after that he was removed from his father division and was send under general Sparda comand, in two years he become Spardas right hand, when Sparda fighted by the humans again his own kind Badus fighted along him, in a moment he had to kill his own father. After Sparda winned Mundus he hided in the mountains, eventually Mundus servants tooked him to the underworld again wher he was tortured for killing thousands of demons, and even a general his own father. The years of torture made him stronger in a way he now could release the true devil in him, he used that power and with that he escaped from his torture.
DT:His wraps took all his body, and they become black color, some of them float in the air, and he can use them to attack his enemyes. This allows him to be faster stronger and even to some point throws energy balls from his mouth

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I'm just curious: Can we make our own race of demons? Because I have an OC demon that I use in most of my fics called Unwanteds. I'll delete this post once I find out.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, he told me you can make OC's, they can be from any race, DMC related or not.

Unwanted... Reminds me of the Nobodies, but i bet the Unwanted are a thousand times cooler than demonic monkeys with arms growing out of their backs and skull faces.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Ok ResaMoon but post the Oc profile here and try to make a way for made it realated of some way to the history.

Anyone that needs help with this can PM me

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Fullname: Resa Rose Moon
Nicknames: Resa
Date of birth: Unknown
Race: Demon/Human
Abilities/Powers: Can Change into Demon Form. And can summon Dragons to do her bidding.
Weapons: Glock Guns - Jade & Damion
Swords ~ Dragon Reaper - Looks abit like Vergil's Sword
Attacks: Dragons Rage: When she goes to slash in front of her, a Dragon comes out from the sword.
Dragons Pride: Used when both guns and Swords merge together, to form a metal Dragon.
General Appearance: She's skinny, with long chocolate brown hair, shinning green eyes. Her outfit is a pair of skinny jeans with holes and cuts through them, her black top shows her chest, its kinda like Trish's, but has Pink and Red lace and stops before her navil, to show off her belly ring, which is a creasent Moon with a Rose. She wears black high heels that went to her knee caps, with the super thin heel.
Personality: She has a bad ass attuide, but when she's not hunting Demons in her spare time, she's usally clam and easy to get along with. Fun and out going. She's also a smart ass, every forth word coming from her mouth is a smartass comment.
Fears: Not being able to protect the ones she loves most.
History: Her Family was part of the demon wars that happened long ago. But shorty after they wars where over, her family had finally setteled down. For what seemed to be a short time... But...
Her Family was killed by Demons when she was five. Knowing what she is and was, she kept running away from her Foster Homes. She had finally escaped her ninth foster home when she was kidnapped by another Half Demon. He taught her the ways of sword and fighting. He trained her for six long painfull years. Beaten and usually left for dead by the man that trained her, she knew she had to get away.
Shortly after, she left him to be on her own. Knowing that she couldn't kill him, she stunned him with his own sword and took off. When she sleeps at night or whenever she gets home from a mission, she has nightmares of the day he will return and try to kill her. She can always remember his voice and the words he use to say to her: "I am you... Resa Moon..."
Now she own's her own bar called "The Devil's Night". She also does small jobs every now and then to keep herself in shape. But it seems, she takes on alot more jobs then she should. Her boss, is Lady.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Name: Solid
Nicknames: Devil hunter-hunter
Race: Wolf Demon, though will later be revealed to be partially human.
Abilities: Hightened sense of smell, hearing and durability.
Also superbly fast.
Former Weapon: Howling Breaker: Though it was shattered by a man in red, he keeps it as a reminder of his past weakness
New Weapon: Bloodline: Katana forged of the bone and blood from his left arm. (Severed by the man in red) It suits his new fighting style of dominant speed.
Attacks/Fighting style: Solid has shifted his fighting style from using his strength to dominate without a real strategy to using his newly aquired speed to over come opponents.
Personality: He has grown from his once ****y self-centered attitude, to a more mature, cool and collected person and to care for his younger brother.
Weaknesses/Phobias: "The Slayer in Red" ever since the day he did battle with the Red hunter he has had problems accepting defeat. This will often cause him to push too hard, or tend to do things alone.
Story: Son of the wolf demon Solidus, later to be known as 'Leigus'.
He takes the name Solid from his father, in efforts to be as powerful as him. In the events of "The Solid Devil" he learns that he has a younger brother. Who is a half demon named Tyther. On their adventure they meet up with the wolf-demon Lunos.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Ok people we still need at leat one person and of course an antagonist i will create one later when i am sure of how i am going to make him.

Also we need to figure out how to make this history to start of course in another threat but firts we need more people

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
A wonderful decision! It always seems like we have to make things interesting for people to pay attention. After all everyone needs some form of motivation, right?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
True. Who wants to start? You know what, screw asking, I'LL start. :p
---------------------------------------

Fristil slowly stalked around the small part of the forest he had the privilege to call home. However, he was bored. His mind flicked back to the torture he went through, all in the name of Sparda.

Worthless ice cube!

You stupid walking freezer!

I bet not even your own parents loved you!

He shivered, something uncharacteristic of a Frost, and laid down to sleep. 'Perhaps this will give me the time to recoup. I wish things down there were a bit more peaceful...'

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid thought of the story his mother had told him. The one about his father, Solidus, whom served Mundus well. Though nearly defeated by Sparda he gained the upper hand, but was betrayed by the Demon King whom he called master.

"Mundus... maybe I should pay him a visit. Maybe I should give him a piece of my mind, or a piece of my blade." Solid thought to himself.

He got up from his chair, in the room which he and his mother used as a living space. Then set off for a journey, not knowing where to go, or what to do. He just needed to get away.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa sat on top of the roof of her bar, enjoying the morning view. It had only seem like yesterday her family had told her the story of the Demon King. The images, even as an adult, still played on her mind. It was an amazing story and battle. But even so, her family voice no longer told the story...

She got up and jumped from roof top to roof top. Something was starting to happen. She could feel it.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Ok people even thought we started now who wants to post their oc can still do that on this threat, exactly i wanted to start this one in another threat so lets use this chapter so the currently playing OC know each other, after that i will create another threat. Also i want this to be two pages long so people can continue posting their oc without stoping the rp flow

Bladus after tooking a portal to escape the demon world, came out in a place he did know.....the mountains, those mountains where he lived at the end of the great was. He jumped to the top of a three and looked around, he noticed a strange creature.

He leanned from three to three slowly trying that the other creature doesnt founds out of him, he noticed it was sleeping. Words came out of his mind.

Stupid betrayer.
You killed your own father
You mindless killer even when you sayed that what you were doing was in the name of good you did genocide.

" And if i havent maded that what have them do with the humans". Sayed to himself, he drew his sword and prepared to attack the other demon.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil heard the sword unsheath and quickly rose up, turning into his true devil form. "What is a human doing in my domain? Run. I don't want to hurt you." Which was true. Fristil had a grudging respect for humans. He respected their skill in battle and their fierce determination. If only their forms were stronger. "What is your name? Perhaps you'll be lucky to be one of the many I've met before."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Your domain hah i lived in these mountains a lot before you, also look well i am not a human". He pointed at his face and used one of his wraps to hold the sword. "Also you dont look like if you dont want to harm something".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil scoffed. "Just because I'm in my devil form doesn't mean I'm going to attack. I'm only going to defend myself if I must. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a demonic lord to dethrone, so good day." Fristil walked right past the demonic swordsman, ignoring him completely.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The demon Bladus put a smirk in his face and jumped to a three. "Hah again, the only one that could do that was my lord Sparda". He jumped to other three and looked at the sky he continued looking as he sayed. " I have heared about you, Fristil, havent you heared about me the genocider the demon that killed thousands of his own kind for soo called good, i have earned the nickname of the genocider".

Top Bottom