• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: Demon of Sorrow

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Skulk snapped his fingers to get rid of his barrier.He then grabbed Akarutei and threw him towards Ithavol.

"You can have your trash back,although I shall return if he releases that power again.Well atleast that was only 10% of his power so no real damage was done..."said Skulk with a smirk.

Meg

Zu'Coni eyed Skulk, slightly annoyed. "You can't stick around? I could use you."

Satsui no Hado

Skulk laughed a bit.He then put away his weapons and then crossed his arms.
"As much as I'd like to work with a woman of your fighting ability,I would rather die than work with my trash excuse for a brother and some angel that works for a bunch of fools that think they can defeat the all mighty lord..."Skulk said.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nicodemus Zamoran;266291 said:
OOC: I was gone for a few days, and no one bothered to wait for me... That sucks.

OOC: This was like, the only thing for us to do for this long... Sorry.

Meg

Zu'Coni smiled. "There are always going to be times that you have to work with people you don't like. Who knows, perhaps if you stuck around the "trash" might learn something."

OOC- Sorry, Nic :( Jump in anytime.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol clenched his fists. "You know nothing of the power of the Cardinal Virtues! You have not faced them in battle. You know nothing."

Satsui no Hado

Skulk snickered at Ithavol."I have not fought them you say,tell me...do you remember one of their members having a massive injury a few weeks ago?"he asked hoping Ithavol would get what he was trying to say.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol would've smiled if he could. "Yes, and it turns out so-called "massive injury" was little more than a fleshwound."

Satsui no Hado

Skulk raised his eyebrow."Trying to defend your masters I see,last time I checked...I almost sliced his arm off and ripped out a few organs..."said Skulk.

"But like I said,I already have an army that I need to take care of.Although,before I go....here's a tip:keep that pathetic brother of mine on a tight leash..."he said before he flew away.

Meg

"I like him." Zu'Coni said as she watched him fly away. "Loyal, dependable, kind of an ass, but aren't we all?" she smiled. "Alright well come on." she started walking. "We have work to do."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol took a deep breath. "You aren't gonna stick needles in me again, are you?" He said jokingly.

Meg

"Not as a form of bait, but I may as punishment if you don't behave." her eyes told this to be true.

Meg

"I do when I can, but now is not the time. Hurry up." She was already back at DMC and went in. Dante was sitting with his feet up on the desk. "Good of you to join us." she said.

Satsui no Hado

Akarutei looked up at the sky and thought of the days of him and his brother when they were children.He then looked at Zu'Coni and Ithavol,and then started following them.

Meg

Zu'Coni ignored his comment. "Everyone rest up. We resume tomorrow." she then left to go back to her apartment. "Meet here at the same time."

Top Bottom