• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: Demon of Sorrow

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol sensed Akarutei's anger and ran outside. "What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled to Akarutei, incredulous. "You're gonna make him wanna come back if you keep getting so damn angry!"

Meg

"I'm right behind you." Zu'Coni smirked at Akarutei. "Let's try this again, shall we?" Ziodyne, attracted to Akarutei's rage came down from the sky.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol would have smirked if he could. "Well, I suppose that's one good thing that came out of this..." He tried to think of what made him happy, but nothing came to mind. He gasped at this sudden realization. "That... That's not good..." He said, afraid.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Akarutei anger only rised as he saw what just happened.The portal turned back into shards and then became his wings.He then raised his lance and span it around which created a circle of fire around Akarutei.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol flew next to Akarutei, ignoring the heat of the flames. "You can't stay angry, or he'll just devour you as he did me!"

Satsui no Hado

Akarutei was so angry that he couldn't focuss on anything else,especially what Ithavol was saying."May the heavens bleed and weep because of this attack..."he said with flames rising higher.
The flames then grew larger and then took the form of a giant python,it then snarled at Ziodyne.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol cracked his neck. "Guess I've got no choice." He muttered. He stood at attention and held his staff in front of him, creating a portal above him that moved downwards and teleported him right next to Akarutei. He then grabbed Akarutei's arm and pulled as hard as he could, but he wouldn't budge.

Meg

Zu'Coni rolled her eyes. "Stubborn son of a b*tch!" she yelled and swung her leg to high kick Akarutei in the face in order to get him to stop.

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Rin appeared beside Zu'Coni and Stared at her "Whoa that was sooo Awesome" she said Sarcasticly

Satsui no Hado

With that attempt of a kick,Akarutei's eyes turned pure red with anger.He then flew out of the way of Zu'Coni's kick,he then flew to him with the fire python following him.

Meg

*ahem* AUTO-HITTING IS A NO NO!!!!

Notice Zu'Coni didn't actually hit him. I said she swung her leg to hit. I never said she landed it. I gave you an opportunity to block/dodge. What you did was not ok. Read the RP rules, auto-hitting is not aloud. Now you can edit your post and we'll pretend like nothing happened. And when I say you can edit your post I mean you will. Alrighty?

Meg

^S'ok, just don't do it again, alright? Sorry for coming off really strong. I didn't mean to upset you, so if I did then :(. I just wanted to make my point clear is all.

Meg

OOC-Its all taken care of ^_^ No worries.

IC-Zu'Coni yelled at Akarutei to come back. She took out a dagger and threw it at him in an effort to snap him out of it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol clenched his fists. Again I am helpless... He thought. "No!" He said aloud. "I am not helpless!" He spread his wings and flew towards Akarutei, the window of time to help him rapidly narrowing.

Satsui no Hado

Akarutei quickly turned around and caught the dagger and then threw it back at her.He then continued to Ziodyne and then the fire python attacked the throat.

OOC: Okay,I changed it.I'm sorry,oh and before someone says that I can't attack the throat because its well...the fire was caught into the wind so yeah...

Top Bottom