• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: Demon of Sorrow

Meg

"That still doesn't explain how negative emotions formed a demon." Zu'Coni countered. "Perhaps another demon forced those emotions to form a demon? Is that what you're getting at, Ithavol?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol nodded. "Yes. I was having trouble wording it. I think this demon, more powerful than Ziodyne, is using Ziodyne as a harvester. It would make sense, as Ziodyne does not seem to get stronger or weaker depending on how much negative emotions he has stored within him."

Meg

Zu'Coni smiled at Ithavol the way a pleased teacher would to one of her students. "You're probably right. So, its's to be assumed that if we take out this main demon then Ziodyne should die as well?"

OOC- Awesome idea, DT. :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol nodded. "Yes, along with any other demons like Ziodyne, if any." He looked at the others. "Does this seem plausible enough?" He asked them.

Meg

"You already have my approval." Zu'Coni smiled. "Now then. That just leaves where we can find this main demon. Any ideas?" she turned to the group.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol thought for a moment. "Where's the biggest area of suffering, sadness and insanity that you can think of?"

Meg

"Nazi Germany." Zu'Coni said sarcastically. "Honestly though, it would be Hell."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol shivered at the mention of Hell. "I'll be decimated if I go there..." He said in a small voice. He shook his head and summoned his staff. "But that doesn't mean I can't try." He said, more confidently.

Meg

"We could always try to lure this demon out if you going to Hell would be so dangerous." Zu'Coni thought out loud.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Suddenly, an idea sparked in Ithavol's head. "What if we kill Ziodyne? It's obvious that no demon like him has been killed before. Perhaps luring out Ziodyne and killing him would then, by consequence, spark curiosity and perhaps anger in it's leader, thus making him, or it, come to us."

Meg

Zu'Coni rolled her eyes and sighed. "That's the problem. Ziodyne can't be killed, only injured. He is made up of negative emotions. How do you kill what isn't alive? The whole point of going after this main demon is because we can't kill Ziodyne. Although," she had an idea "If we hurt him enough...it may be enough to lure the main demon out."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"If it's damaged enough, it could be weak enough to be dispelled by a stronger magic." Ithavol said, sure of himself. "Things like this have happened before."

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Akarutei was practically bored out of his mind."Thats it,I dunno what you guys are going on about and I don't care...when we get a new mission...call me,in the meantime....I'll be seeing what that Vergil kid is up to..."said Akarutei as he walked in Devil May Cry.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol sighed. "If he carries on like that, he'll risk his life for sure." He said, looking at Zu'Coni.

Meg

ATTENTION!!!!! Nic here has expressed annoyance with the speed the RP is going in. New rule! If two or more members of the RP have not posted in two hours STOP! posting until they come back. If that isn't good enough I'll shorten the time. Also. If you know you aren't gonna be on for a while, please say something either in the RP, or send me a message. Thank you. Carry on. :)

Meg

Zu'Coni rubbed her temple. "The whole purpose of Dante going is so you don't.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol glared at Zu'Coni. "Who's to say that he won't be able to handle it by himself?" He said. "There could be more than one Ziodyne. They could swarm him and destroy him in a heartbeat before he even knew they were there."

Top Bottom