• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: Demon of Sorrow

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol turned right around and walked over to Akarutei. "She's not much for conversation..." He muttered.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Akarutei yawned and flew to the roof of Devil May Cry.His wings then shattered and all of them formed into a pod around Akarutei.

OOC:Who doesn't want wings like Akarutei's?:lol:
And yes,his wings can be used for several different ways.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol sighed and walked inside DMC. He laid on the couch and started to fall asleep, not caring who was around.

Meg

Devil of War;266583 said:
OOC:Who doesn't want wings like Akarutei's?:lol:

I don't :p

Annnnnd!!!!! Fast forward to the next night.

IC- Zu'Coni walked in DMC to find that the others weren't there yet. She yawned and began stretching.

Satsui no Hado

As Akarutei awoke,his pod broke into shards and then became his wings again.He then yawned and started to stretch his wings.

Meg

^ You do realize that this takes place at night, yes? I just thought it was odd that Akarutei just woke up. :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol walked out of the shadows, revealing himself to Zu'Coni. "Thanks for letting me sleep in." He said, genuinely grateful.

OOC: Ithavol stayed at DMC for the past day, just an FYI.

Meg

Zu'Coni rolled her eyes. "I'm nocturnal. I don't care when you wake up since you're no use to me while I'm asleep."

Meg

Zu'Coni smirked. "That would be something you know first hand, right Dante?" she almost laughed before turning serious again. "Now that we know how to wound Ziodyne we need a way to kill him. He regenerates over time, so lucky shots like last night aren't going to cut it. Its clear that attacking him while feeling genuinely happy does work against him, but there has to be more."

Satsui no Hado

Akarutei then jumped off the roof and landed infront of Zu'Coni."Why don't we try to find out Ziodyne's origin...maybe that'll help us find a way to truley kill it..."he suggested.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol thought for a moment. "I think his origin is that he's a collection of negative emotions pooled into one being. The reason happiness hurts him is because he's incapable of processing feelings like that."

Meg

"True, Ithavol, but how is it that those negative emotions became a demon? There has to be something. Oh and Akarutei, if you like your face and preferred it was cut into pieces I suggest never jumping infront of me like that again. I knew it was you this time, but if you do it and the wrong moment instinct might take over." Zu'Coni said flatly.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol thought again, thinking of something possibly absurd. "What if Ziodyne has a master?" He said quickly.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I was just thinking... What if Ziodyne had a master, and there was more than one Ziodyne? Maybe they aren't using the emotions to survive, but maybe they're harvesters. Made to drain morale from people, and then use the negative emotions to power something." Ithavol shrugged. "Just a thought."

Top Bottom