• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rise of Mundus

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos landed at the bottom of temen-ni-gru. Suddely the ground started to shake. There was a sound like a volcano erupting. Kaos smilled

"Looks like things are heating up for whoever is up there."

Kaos ran into the tower and through the ice where cerburus once guarded the door. He went through the room into the huge tower room. He looked up at the immence hight of the Room.

"Heh screw tsking the long route."

Kaos walked out of the tower once more. His wings shot out of his back and he kickined off he ground.

"I Know a short cut."

He accended up he side of the tower

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
As Leon came close to the Temen-ni-gru, his eyes narrowed as he caught sight of the figure soaring up the side.

There he is...

He changed course, heading straight for Kaos. He could hear the roar of a waterfall, as they ascended, one after the other.

Dante stood in the center of the arena, where he had once fought Geryon. He found himself surrounded by demons formed of shadow.

"This is more like it!"

He pulled the Force Edge from his back, and pointed toward the nearest enemy.

"Come 'n get me!"

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos landed quite a way up the tower. Infront of him he saw a massive waterfall.

"I'll rest here a while.."

Then he heard something. At first it was a faint mumble then it got louder. It was a voice. Kaotryed to make out what it was saying.

come to me.....i know you are there

Kaos looked at the waterfall and proceaded through it. As he did so the voice got louder

you are close come to me....

On the other side of the waterfall was a cave like stucture. With a path leading round. Kaos followed th path. There was noting around.

he came to a lege in the path and he jumped up it. He then saw the path snake round to a openin in the wall. Kaos followed it the voice aslouder than ever

yoy are close come in and find me....

Kaos entered the opening through the wall

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon watched, as Kaos had seemed to disappear through the waterfall. He landed, and gave chase.

As he found his way into the caverns, there was a strange noise, like grain pouring. Looking around the corner he saw it - Hell demons forming, made of sand, their bodies forming and then solidifying, scythes appearing in their hands. He grasped his blade, and one after the other he sliced through them. Their bodies cleaved with ease, and they burst into sandy clouds. He ran down the passageway, having lost sight of Kaos. He continued to slice demon after demon in two, but the sand filled the air and he couldnt see properly.

Eventually, through the mist he found a relief, of a nude female on the wall. It appeared to be covering some kind of door, but the machanism seemed to be locked.

The pathway he stood on hung over a deep cavern, and to one side he could see another door, but there was no floor between him and the small ledge in front of it. He leapt across, grabbing onto the stone ledge with his hands. Looking down he couldn't even see the bottom, and he could feel his hands slipping. With a last surge of strength he pulled his body onto the stone path.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Koas looked around the room he just entered on each end of the room was some steps, which led to some deep red curtains.

The voice was clear in Kaos's head.

Walk forward. Look behind the curtain

Kaos walked forward and pulled back on of the curtains. He saw it a silver broad sword with a dragon motife on it. The handel was a dragons head with wings, with the plade petruding out of the dragons mouth.

I am alastor. Take me as your own

He yanked the blade out of te wall and power started to serge through him. Cracks of bue electricity flashed round his body. The power of the swrd was immence.

Kaos smiled and unsheather rebellion. He held both broad swoords akimbo.

"he he he HA HA HA!!! The power! THE POWER!!!"

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon pushed the door open, to see Kaos standing with the two swords, laughing insanely.

"Stop cackling, you monster. I'm not leaving without that blade now, even if I have to wrench it from your dead body."

Devil Razer

Drifter
"ha ha ha HA! You man this pathetic blade?"

Kaos launched rebellion like a javlin so it stuck in the ground just before leons' feet

"I dont need it any more!" he got out his shot gun. As he aimed it at leon. It started to crack with red energy then black aura engulfed it. The aura took shape and and formed into a sword.

"heh! Thats new."

Kaos then looked at leon.

"Ready for another fight Half breed?"

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon grabbed Rebellion, and again felt the longing for its own master. He pulled Raizek from his back, and held one in each hand.

The two stared each other down, both wielding two blades at the same time. Candles burned around the room, a theater longing for a performance.

"What are you planning? You might not be worth my time.."

Devil Razer

Drifter
"What am i planning? Well you have become a seriouse pain in the butt. And quite frinkly i want to be rid of you!"

Kaos sharged a leaon with both blades out to hi sides ready to strike

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos and lean clashed blades. Each of them putting all of their strength behind them.

Kaos pushed leon back. He then took to the air. Alsastor cracking with blue eletricity. He then sent some electric bolts at leon.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon held up Raizek, and the bolts deflected and dissapated.

"You've gotta do better than that!"

Leon charged, leaping with both blades trailing behind him. He kicked Kaos in the chest, and flipped backward, his wings bursting out and he hovered above him. Raizek began to glow, the aura blue now, like the constant flame within.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos regained his balance in the air.

"Ha ha ha. You think that was my best? I'm just getting started!!"

Both of Kaos's arms cracked with energy. He then Pointed the shadow sword at Leon. It started to glow red. Then the blade split in half. It was as if the bladeof the sword had turned into a giant mouth

Then kaos charged at leon again Trying to catch him in the shadow swords fangs.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon's eye flashed, and the world once again slowed, the gaping mouth slowly edging closer. He dashed sideways, and swooped behind Kaos, the world returning to normal speed as he planted his foot in his opponents back.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos flipedin the air and the shadow sword returned to its normal sword state.

Kaos could not controll himself he went straight into the wall. A shot of pain went through Kaos's chest. He fell to the floor with the shadow sword straught through his heart.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon watched as Kaos crumpled to the floor, impaled by his own blade.

"Serves you right, demon. Killed by your own darkness... how fitting."

He sheathed Raizek and slung Rebellion over his shoulder.

"Now I can finish my task."

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos' Bpody started to krack with red sarks of energy. Every few secods anothr crack would happen.

Then the body started to laugh evily. It started to levitate in the air.

"he he HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA! I HAVE AWAKENED!!!"

Kaos's body was then engulfed in a ball of black aura. It pulsated and cracked with red sparks. It then died down and Kaos was standing up with The shadow sword in his hand.

His skin was black in colour. With purple veins going up his arms. His hands were claw like With red nails. His head was deamon esque with red fangs and pulsinf purple eyes. His hair hat turned into a main which creeped down his back. and his coat had evolved into a cape black in colour which flowed behind him.

His shadw sword turned back to a shot gun which pulsed with red energy. He pick up alastor which Cracked with blue energy which flowed up his arm.

"I'M NOT DONE YET!!"

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Kaos ran towards Leon, and there was a huge flash as Alastor and Rebellion clashed, as Leon guarded himself from the attack.

When the whiteness died down, the two of them stood, swords locked. Leon's body had erupted with power, his demonic energy taking over him once more. The pair of them stared each other down, their immense power only stopped by each others' unbreakable blades. Lightning crackled through Alastor, almost taunting Leon.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos Pushed leon down. He then stood there infront his eyes pulsing. Then suddenly Black aura emmited from his body and formed next to him. Making a replica of himself. All black but with inly purple eyes.

The both jumped in the air as they did so their capes evolved into wings. Kaos aimed alastor at Leon and his doppleganger held a shadow sword at leon.

Kaos shot an array of electrical bolts at leon. His doppleganger did the same but shot reb bolts of energy at leon.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon unsheathed Raizek with his empty hand, and began to spin the two blades, sending the electrical bolts hurtling off in various directions, his swords aura returning. As the bolts stopped, he slashed Raizek, sending a wave of flame at the twin Kaoses.

Top Bottom