• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rise of Mundus

Devil Razer

Drifter
The man lept to the front of the shop. He then kicked in the door. There was no one about. It was a rather large room with a juke box and a drum kit in one corner and a pool table in another. Right infront of the man was a desk.

The walls were littered with trophys of deamons that hd been killed. And weapons.

Then suddenly he heard wispering and he turned round. He didnt see anything. But the whispering couls still be heard.

hetried to hunt out the source and was drawn to one of the walls. On thi wall was a huge glasscase with 2 swords in it. One was red and the other was blue. they were twin blades. both curved slighly. The curved edg of both blades were jagged.

The man the saw it. At the bottom ofeach handel were was a head. They seemedto be whispering to each other. The heads then caught sight of the man. They were shocked for a second. but then seemed pleased to see him. Th red one spoke first.

"Please..get us out of here."

then the blue on in turn spoke also.

"We have been held captive my brother and I"

The man looked at the blades. They were from the demonic realm. He thought for a moment then he looked at them again. He realised these swords were once two guards of the great Temen-ni-gru tower.

Without histation the man smashed through the glass and pulled the swords out. The red one burst ino flame for a spit second and a minni tornado formed for a second round the blue one. He then turned the swords over hin his hands so the heads were the right way.

The red one spoke "Thank you for letting us out."

Then the blue "We have been in there for years. Not being used.

"It saddened us."

"Well you are out now and i pln to use you two to or full potenticail."

The red one spoke once more.

"Thank you. My brother and i are most greatful. I am Agni"

Then he blue one spoke

"I am rudra"

"And i am Kaos."

He then placed agni andrudra on his back. Agni ten spoke once more

"We like you Kaos. The white headedone never let us speak"

"He used to sigh alot didnt he brother."

Kaos then went out of the door ont te stree once more.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon stared as the man in the red coat tore through the room, cutting down demons one after the other with his sword. A demon leapt towards Leon but before his blade even came close, the man fired a few quick shots, and it head exploded in a cloud of b;ood.

"Get out of here, kid! These demons are outta your league!"

Leon frowned, as Dante turned to face two newly emerging demons.

"I came here for you, Dante."

Dante reached into his coat pocked and threw something towards Leon, who caught it. It was a card.

"I'm kinda busy, kid! The numbers on the card if you need my services!"

Leon ran in front of Dante.

"Do you know who I am?"

Dante laughed. "Chairman of my fanclub?"

He grabbed Leon, and threw him out of the doorway, into the street. Dante's voice echoed through from inside.

"Call me later!"

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos was walking down the street when Leon Fell righ infront of his feet.

Kaos smiled and picked up leon by The collor he then pinned him against the nearest wall.

"Now i can deal with you!"

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon wrenched Kaos' fist from his throat, and leapt back a couple of meters.

"Who are you? What do you want with me?"

Devil Razer

Drifter
"I saw you i thos holding cells back in the deamon realm. No one is supposed to leave thoes cells."

He drew agni&Rudra from his back. They agni spoke once more.

"We are going to be used brother!"

But before Rudra replyed Kaos started to charge at Leon

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
As Kaos came toward him, he leapt sideways and ran up the nearest wall to the roof of a building.

"I wasn't meant to be there in the first place! It is you that should be in hell, monster."

Devil Razer

Drifter
"Oh I Am already in hell. Look around you mortal. The true utopia of the deamon realm is expanding! This isthe dawn of a new age!"

Kaos's wing broke out of his back once more. He landed a little way behind Leon. he then grasped agni and rudra and stabbed them into a ground, which in turn sent a stream of fire and wind shooting across the ground into leon's direction.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon rolled sideways, avoiding the incoming stream.

"This isn't your world. And it never will be. I'll decimate every one of your kind!!"

He ran towards Kaos, and dashed, thrusting his blade forward sharply, aimed for his heart.

Devil Razer

Drifter
The sword went through Kaos's torso. He grabbed hold of th blade. He smilld evily. He then walked into the blade further with a manical grin on his face.

"You.ve gotta try and decemate me first!" an with thoes words kaos grabbed leons throrate and chucked him off the building. He then yanked the sword out of him and threw it down to the ground. He then picked up Agni and rudra and sheathed them back on his back.

Dante Returned to his shop. On arrival he noticed that his front door had been kicked down.

"What the hell?"

He marched in and looked around. He noticed that Agni and Rudra had been stolen but Nothing else had really been touched. He walked up to the shattered case where agni and rudra were on display

"Heh. well... on the plus side i don't have to gag thoes swords."

Then there was a noise and dante quickly turned round. As he did so he grasped ivory from its holster and aimed it at the door. A wonam in with dark hair and a white jacket stood in the door way. She had a rocket launcher strapped to her back.

"Lady.. What brings you here?"

"the Portal to te deamon realm has been opened."

"well that sounds like my kind of party"

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon felt the rage burning in him, and a red aura started to engulf the blade, before dying down again.

"No... gotta conserve my energy."

He looked at the card Dante had given him. On it, it said "Devil May Cry", with a phone number and an address. Upon climbing back up to the rooftops, in the distance he could see the glowing sign of the agency. Throwing the card into the wind, he began to make his way there.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos jumped the roof tops with no real objective. All hell was breaking loose around him. He then suddenly stopped. He heard a voice in his head. It was faint at first but it got louder.

"Kaos...Kaos...come to me."

His eyes pulesed purple. It was if he was under some sort of hypnosis. His wings petudedfrom his back once more ad he took to the sky. He flew out of te city and over the sea. Untill he cameacross a lone island in the middleof the ocean. He landed on the shore.

"I'm coming master"

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon arrived at the agency, and pushed the door open. Inside, Dante sat behind his desk, with his feet on the table, a half-eaten pizza in a box next to his boots.

"You've finally arrived, eh? I guess ya would so I waited for ya. I got things to do so hurry it up."

Leon clenched his teeth.

"Do you even recognise me? Do you know who I am?"

Dante sighed. "No.. never seen ya. I don't make friends, and all the demons I see I kill. So I guess I'm kinda bad at relationships, huh?"

"Oh don't worry, your right." Leon brushed his hair aside, his red iris glowing, and his sword responding, the aura blazing up once more.

"You killed me alright. You didnt give me a second thought."

Dante pulled out Ebony and pointed it at Leon.

"Oh yeah... ya weren't much of a challenge. I guess I'll have to send ya right back on home then."

Leon sighed.

"Same old Dante. Shoot first, don't bother asking questions?"

"Damn right. I'll kill all of you till I get the guy who took my family."

"Well that guy isn't me. Shoot me now, and you're nothing but a hypocrite."

Dante grabbed Rebellion, and leapt off of the desk to his feet, holding it pointed at Leon.

"And why's that?"

"Are you not a demon yourself?"

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos made his way into the castle on the island. He went through passage ways and hall wyas. Every now and again bumping into sinister looking deamons that looked liked string puppets with blades for hands. And deamons that looked like back sillotes of big cats with beaming red eyes.

He finaly made his way into a massive room. And at the opposite end of the room sat a giant statue with three eyes. At the foot of the statue stood a blond headed woman with, she had a black corset on and back trousers. She was wearing a pair of black sunglasses also. She spoke.

"Took your time didn't you?"

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Dante raised his eyebrows.

"Go on then. I'll give ya five minutes to convince me not to send you back to hell."

Leon gritted his teeth. "Fine. Number one, you don't even know me but I've never done an evil thing in my life. Number two, my demon mother never did either, and you killed her. Number three, let me live and I might even help you out."

Dante looked at Leon. "Is that so? Well how about this. Find a way to prove to me that you don't deserve to die, and I'll let you live. Make a wrong move and you won't last five minutes."

Leon clenched his fist. "What gives you the right to judge me? We're no different."

"Look, be happy I'm letting you live for now. Go on, get outta here."

Leon turned, and walked towards the door. Dante spoke up once more.

"And by the way, I don't think I'll be needing any help, so forget it."

Devil Razer

Drifter
"who ae you?"

"The name's trish. And im working for this guy. Like you."

Kaos looked up at the statue. He saw the 3 eyes. Then he rembered the huge deamon that flew into the human world when he did.

"Your Mundus?"

"That is correct. I see you have paid avisit to dante!"

"who?"

Tris looked at him in surprise "You dont know what dante is."

"Nope. should i?"

trish looked at agni and rudra on his back. "Where did you get thoes then?"

"found them in some shop..."

"enough!" mundus said. "Kaos find Dante and dispose of him. If you fail I'll have trish bring him to me!"

"You can't order me about what gives yu the right!?"

Mundus's 3 eyes pulsed red and kaos's was in a trance once more.

"Find Dante and dispose of him!"

"Yes master."

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
The giant black angel hovered in the sky, looking down at the human realm below him. All this would be his, in time. He would get to work immediately.

In the distance, he saw it. The ruins of the legendary Temen-ni-gru, a derelict tower with such a history, now empty like a husk, a scar on the face of the planet. It was perfect. With a huge flap of his giant wings, he took to the sky, and made for his destination.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos made his way back o the shore, just as he was bout to fly off he heard trish.

"Hey. Kaos."

Las turnedroundto see trish walking down the beach to him.

Kaos grunted t her as if to say what do you want.

"Make sure you leave a peice of him for me will ya?"

Kaos kicked off the ground and flew across the ocean once more. He got back to the city in no time at all. He purched on top of a sky scraper.

"Are we goingto see the white headed one again." Rudra asked

"Yes brother. But this te we shall truley prevail in slaying him."

Kaos thought.

"Whats so specail about this evil hunter anyway?"

"He is the son of sparda" said agni.

"And the brother of vergil" said rudra.

When kaos heard this a smile spread across his face.

"Brother of vergil you say? This could be fun."

Kaos flew ino the sky once more.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
The earth shook, as with a huge slash of his demonic blade, the black angel tore the bells from the top of the Temen-ni-gru. With a flick of his wrist, they floated up into the air and began to circle around him. They span, faster and faster until they melted and merged as a ring of molten metal circling him. Moments later, the molten metal started to move below him, forming a huge throne. As it solidified, he sat upon it and gazed upon his kingdom-to-be.

He then held out his hand, and a beam of dark energy formed, shooting to the stone floor below him, and energy took the form of an armoured warrior, with a huge blade on his back. The warrior spoke.

"What does my leige desire?"

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos flew across the city scape. In the distance he saw huge tower. He relaised it to be Timen-ni-gru. But something was happening there. Kaos smilled

"Seems the deamon realm is finally getting its act together. But i mus find Dante. Where could he be?"

Agni spoke "Go to Devil May cry."

Then Rudra "Yes, thats where he will be."

"Thats where he held us captive."

"We must tell him we have a new master now"

"Yes tell him that we quit!"

"Whats quit?"

"To quit is when..."

"Shhhh!" Kaos said inturupting agni

Kaos scouted the city scape in search for the neaon sign. He then saw it and flew there. He then purched ontop of the devil may cry building behind the neon sign. He saw dante and lady walk out of the building.

"Its Time to attack n..."

Kaos tryed to gag agni before he could say anymore. But it was too late. Dante turned round. and saw kaos behind the neon sign.

"Heh. Well looks like this party is just about to get started!" He unsheathed Rebellion from his back and pointed it at the direction of Kaos

"So your the one who stole my pet swords. Doesn't it annoy you that they never shut the hell up?"

Kaos put his hood up and unsheathed agni and rudra from his back. He jumpeddown infront of dante.

"Heh. Not much one for talking are you. Lady, step back this one is mine!"

Agni Ignited in flame and wind a small ornado formd around rudra. Kaos spoke.

"Dante...Son Of sparda!"

Kaos raised his head and smilied evily

"Brother of Vergil."

Dante stood there with his sword still pointed at kaos.

"Well sounds like someone has been doing their homework. Common already. Before i get board and just shoot you."

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon sat on a nearby rooftop, with his legs hanging of the edge. He watched as Dante and the demon squared each other up. Looked like they were going to fight.

He wasn't sure who he'd rather win, he would just watch and see how things unfolded.

Top Bottom