• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rise of Mundus

Devil Razer

Drifter
The tin Kaos's jumped to the sides to avoid the on coming Wave. Then kas attacked leon with a stinger attack sediong leon flying. His dark doppleganger folowing up the attack with a combo in mid air.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
As Leon was slashed in mid air, he was sent backwards through the air. His powers heightened in his demonic form, the world ground to a halt as his speed and reactions increased a hundredfold with a flash of his eye. With a flap of his firey wings, he flew behind the original Kaos, and got ready to strike, moving so fast it appeared he didnt even move, but simply appeared directly behind his enemy.

As the world began to return to its normal speed, he grasped Raizek in both hands and swung it with all his might.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos was knocked sideways. He ploughed straight into the wall. Ruble flying everywhere. Biut he sill kept his focus and power.

the dark double aimed his shot gun at leon and shot Him aiming fr his back, while Kaos Got up and ran at leon with alastor

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon rolled, avoiding the shotgun blast, and swung Raizek towards the real Kaos to counter the incoming attack, the blue flames roaring with power.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos ran at leon with alastor bldes clasing again. Kaos pushed leon into the dark double of kaos.

The dark double held leon by the arms no letting him go. Kaos walked up to him slowly.

"Your a waste of my time. I have aother objective to be getting on with."

Suddenly a huge thudding could be heard. With each thud the ground shook. Kaos smiled as his Devil Trigger died down. He round house kicked leon in te face before his dark doupplganger dissapeared.

"I'll let that finish you off!"

And kaos left the room with alastor. Leaving leon on the floor.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
There were another two huge thuds, they seemed to be coming from above. Suddenly, Leon saw cracks beginning to form on the ceiling above him. They were widening slowly. Another thud sent rocky shards of the ceiling flying, and suddenly, it smashed.

Not a moment too soon, Leon's eye flashed and time slowed down. A huge beast was falling through the ceiling in slow motion, stones slowly rippling through the air as if in water. Leon rolled aside, and - the last of his power drained - returned to his normal form, unable to harness the demonic power any longer.

There was a huge crash as the beasts feet cracked the ground they landed on, and Leon stared before him as the great demon stared at the small half-breed standing directly before him.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos made back outside. The waterfall steaming downwards behind him. The sound of crashing water filling the air.

He walked out into the night. His coat flapping in the breeze, with alastorstapped to his back. His wings broke out once more and he acended up the sideof the tower. Aiming for the top.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
The demon was large, over twice as tall as Leon. It stood like a human, but its face was like some kind of demonic lion. Its whole body was covered in a thick silver plating with markings all over it, its clawed hands and feet with metal armour also. The gauntlets it wore were thicker than the rest of it's armour, and had black lines running through them like veins.

The beast eyed the Rebellion on his back.

"I know that blade... the blade of a traitor..."

Its face contorted into an evil fanged grin.

"You must be his son."

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos flewup the side of temen-ni-gru, aiming for the top. He could see his destination coming up as he got nearer.

But suddenly something wrapped around his ankle and he was flung into a wall. The wall cracked from bhind him and. He fell to the floor in pain.

The grappeling hook which was wrapped round his foot. Un hooked itself and sped back to its owner. Lady as there standing before him. She shoted.

"Dante! You go ahead, this one is mine!"

She aimed her rocket launcher at Kaos. Kaos stood up and chuckled.

"A female devil hunter. This should be a laugh!" He unsheathed alastor.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon chuckled. "Not quite!"

The demon grinned. "Thats good... The Sparda bloodline is strong... but you're just another half breed."

The demon lunged towards Leon, swiping its huge plated claws at him. Leon ran and skidded across the floor to avoid the blow. The beast roared and turned on all fours, and leapt towards him again. Leon rolled to one side, and sliced the Raizek across its chest, the blade sparking as it slid across the metal.

The beast stood on its hind legs. "Pathetic. This armour wont let any blade peirce it. I guess you're out of luck."
The creature confidently stamped towards Leon, and tried to grab him, but Leon jumped the fist. However, his other hand came faster than expected, and trapped Leon in an iron grip.

The beast laughed, as slowly it began to squeeze the life out of its victim.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos charged at lady. But quick as a flash ldy pulled out two smg's and started firing at kaos.

Kaos flew into te air and dodged the bullets with ease. Lady ran, the she turnedround and threw 2 granades at kaos. But som how kaos quickly caugth them and threw tem bck at her.

She didved out of the way of the explosion. Rubble and dust flying. She layedon the round bracing hrsel. She then looked up and saw kaos pointing the end of the blade of alastor at her.

"I'm only getting started." he said

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon pushed his arms outwards, and tried to escape. He could feel his energy draining, and his arms were beginning to give in. Suddenly, he felt a surge of energy as his demonic power erupted, his skin blackening. He pushed his arm outwards, breaking the grip, and flipping upwards. Using his power, his vision turned silver and he saw in slow motion, his reflexes reaching their limits. As his body twisted, the beast's face confused, he unsheathed the Raizek, and with one swift slice, he cut a huge slash through the demons face, blood spraying in slow motion, the drops thick as oil. He landed on his feet, and sheathed the Raizek. As he did so, time returned, and the beast slumped to the ground.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Lady got to her feet and aimed her rocket launcher at Kaos. Then without hesitation she fired it straigh at the deamon. Kaos smilled as he saw th rocket come towards him. He tried to grab it with onehand. Bt his over cockyness cost him and soon enough he was being dragged by the rocket.

But with demonic speed he managed to claberontop of it and direct it so that it was shooting back at lady. He back flipped off of it and ladty again jumped ot of the way of the on oming rocket wich exploded behind her.

"ENOUGH GAMES!" Kaos shouted as his skin turned a dark bladk and the purple veins pulsed all over his body. Soon enough hi doupleganger emerged from behing ladt and grabbed her round the neck. restraning her. Kaos wakd up to hr in his DT form. And punched her in th tomach. She fell to the ground in pain.

"You pathetic mortal" kaos ad. His voice demoic as if it echoed through your very soul.

"I will spoare you this once. but the next time you cross my path. you will pay."

Kaos then wrenched the rocket launcher out of lady's hands.

"I'll keep this as a souvenier."

He then left lady on the floor. While his doubleganger dissapeared and he went forthe top of the tower.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
As Leon stood, the body of the beast was engulfed in a bright red light. He waled up to the light, hovering within it was something that gleamed, something metallic. He reached his hand inside, and felt something clamp onto him.

Quickly, he pulled his arm back. It was covered in metal, with the black lines running through it like that of the demon. He could feel it was powerful. As if to test his own strength, he threw a punch. As he did so, the metal around his knuckles seemed to reform and sharpen, spikes appearing on the ends. As he pulled his arm back, they melded back.

"Interesting..."

Suddenly, there was a loud bang as a bullet sailed right over his head. Looking toward the source, he saw him - Dante.

"Time's up, kid."

Devil Razer

Drifter
As kaos soared into the air once more. He found it a little moe difficult to keep himself up in te air. Now that he had a huge rocket launcher on his back his over all body waight increased. It slowed his asend up to the tower a little.

He finaly made it to the top. And when he got there he saw a huge winged deamon sitting on a throne.

Kaos landed before th deamon.

"And who might you be?"

The deamon snarled at kaos.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon looked at Dante, and grabbed Rebellion from his back. He threw it, and it stuck in the ground before Dante, who pulled it out with a gloved hand. Dante held it before him and examined it in the light.

"Soooo... you actually came through. Huh, wasn't expecting that."

Dante held Rebellion to his side, the Force Edge strapped to his back. He holstered Ebony, and turned to the door.

"Later!"

Leon walked towards Dante's back, his skin turning black again, his hair lengthening and turning even an even brighter white. He spoke, his voice demonic and angry.

"I'm not finished with you, murderer."

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos started at the huge deamon infrot of him. The eamon spoke.

"You are of the deaomn realm. I can sence yu are quite powerful."

Kaos smilled. "Thanks. I have been workin out."

"But i sence you are the creation of my rival."

"rival?"

"yes the other one like i who braok out ofte deaon realm."

"Who? Mundus?"

"Do not utter that name in my presence!"

"Its ok calm down big guy. Im not gonna be mundus's lap dog! He tried to kill me, destroy me. He pretty much fed me to the lions. Im Not gonn tolerate that just becuase he is bigger than me!!"

Zerrax laughed. "Ha Ha. Then we shall over come him together."

Zerrax stood up from his throne.

"Devils unite!! Turn this world into the deomin utopia! Then we shall rid it of the scum that is mundus!"

Kaos smiled an evil smile one more. Then Zerrax pointed his sword as if to gesture to kaos to look over th edge. Kaos did so and he saw a sea of deamons and devils. pouring out of the bottom of temen-ni-gru.

As kaos watched. Two dark night deamons materialised. one on each side of him. Then From the sky a hell vanguard landed behind him. He turned round to look at Zerrax.

"Your time has come! Go now. Help the devil front finaly disembowl this Human realm!"

Kaos's wings shot our of his back.

"My pleasure."

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Dante turned to face Leon once more, his eyebrows raised at Leon's changed appearance, but he didnt react to it. "What're you talking about?"

Leon roared in anger. "You mean to say you've forgotten once again?!"

He drew his blade and pointed it at Dante. "I have proved I have a soul, but that doesnt prove your worth. You killed my family, and you have nothing but your own incompetence to blame!"

Dante looked back. "Alright. So I may have made a mistake at some point." He shrugged. "Sorry."

Leon clenched his teeth. "Its not enough. I swore vengeance that day... and now I will have it."

Dante looked at Leon, he could see the violent rage that shook his body, seeming to overcome him. "You're not letting me go without a fight, are ya?"

Leon growled. "Never."

Top Bottom