• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rise of Mundus

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos took to he sky. Andhis newly formed party quickly followed. Kaos was ensuing across the city now. Temen-ni-gru was errupting with power.

Kaos tokk the rockert launcher from his back. he then held alastor in the other hand. His devil trigger erupted in aball of evergy. He then turnd to his party.

"OK guys lets have some fun." he said in his thundering demonic voice

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Dante unholstered his pistols. "Have it your way then."

He pulled the triggers and bullets came thundering towards Leon. He raised his gauntlet, and a shield formed around his arm, the bullets deflecting as they made contact.

Dante unsheathed his sword, his face serious. There was no taunting cockiness in his eye, just concentration. He ran toward Leon and they clashed blades, swing after swing the blades sparked with the impact. They locked swords, but Leon suddenly grabbed the Rebellion with his gauntlet, and planted a kick in Dante's stomach, sending him flying back.

Dante fired off more shots as he was hurtled back, but Leon cast them aside with his shield once more, and Dante crucnhed into the wall.

The Raizek blazed the blue aura as the rage swelled inside him. He ran towards Dante, and his eye flashed red as he used his power. Fast as wind, he plunged the sword into Dante's chest.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos laneded in a street. Cars were parked down each sideof the road. He then aimed the rocket launcher at them and fired.

The huge rocket shot out of the launcher at speed, then collided with the cars with a huge explosion sending them hight into the sky, destroyed. Bits of car fell about the place.

"Hey!" a voice shouted from behind him. Kaos turned round. Trish was standing there in her sunglasses staring him down.

"What te hell do you think you are doing?" she said

Kaos laughed. His demonic voice echoing. "doing what i was ent out to do."

"You shouldntbe alive!" Trish sent out a bolt of energy which flew in kaos's direction. Kaos just merely swyed out of te way of it.

"So you have been sent to finish me off? Well your gonna be a dan site more fun than that femail devil hunter."

Kaos cast th rocket laounsher down and unsheathed alastor.

"Lets do this the old fashioned was one on one. deomon against deamon."

"Fine by me."

Kaos ran at Trish alastor in hand

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon watched, as Dante's body transformed and became demonic, his clothes and body merging together into a twisted form. Dante pulled the blade from his chest, pushing Leon back with force. He got to his feet, and drew the Force Edge, holding it and Rebellion at the same time.

Dante lunged, and Leon's eye flashed again, but Dante's power was too much - he shrugged the time-lapse and caught Leon off guard, slicing a gash in his chest. He stumbled back holding himself, and then raised his hand to see his own crimson blood staining his flesh. His demonic power waned, and his features retunred to normal.

"I'm... not done.. yet... DANTE!!"

He ran at Dante, the Raizek's fire wavering, and his legs feeling heavy. He swung the blade with both hands, but Dante parried the blade and knocked it from Leon with ease. Dante held the Rebellion to Leon's neck, and the world went black.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Trish jumped in the air throwing bolt after boltof energy as Kaos. Kasdeflected each on with alastor. He then jumpoed in the airhimself. His cape forming into two great wings on his back.

In mid ar he executed a stinger move hitting trish in the sholder and knocking her down. But without a moment to lose she jumped up again fliped and kicked Kaos the stomach knocking him backwards alastor flying from his hand. She caught it in mid air. And ran.

Kaos's Devil trigger aded. But without a moment o lose he Stormed after trish.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos persued after trish. She as speeding infront of him. He could not kee up in his Normal form. But he didnt have enough energy to keep up with her. She dissapeaered.

"Dammit!!!"

Kaos flew back to the street where he met up with trish. The rocket launcher was still there. He lanbded on the street and sat o he sidewalk withhis back against one of the buildings. Hell was nstill breaking lose around him. He lookedto the sky and. t was a brown merky colour.

Then a hell vanguard landedinfrontof him with the 2 dark deamon knights appearng shortly afterwards.

Kaos Got up and slung the rockey launcher around his back. He then pulled out his shot gun from his jacket. It formed into a shadow sword once more. His eyes pulsed purple. He then looked up to temen-ni-gru. He senced there was something not right. He knew that a much stonmger devil hunter was in there. A devil hunter that he had some un finished bussiness with.

"I'm comig for you dante!"

Kaos and his party took to the sky in search for the half breed devil hunter.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon awoke, to see Lady's face in his view.

"What... happened..?" His head was throbbing.

Lady stood up.

"You're lucky to be alive. Thanks to me."

Leon could feel that he had been bandaged, his wound starting to recover already.

"Dante had to go. Looks like somethings up out there."

Leon sat up. "Why am I alive?"

She laughed softly. "I guess he saw something in you. Let you live - it was his idea that I fix you up."

Leon closed his eyes, He couldnt make sense of anything any more. He had sworn to kill Dante, the evil from his past... yet given the chance, Dante had shown him mercy. Mercy was a human trait... not that of a monster.

Lady gestured to an old stone window. Leon walked to it, and looking down saw a sea of demons below, emerging from the base of the edifice. Lady stood behind Leon.

"Though to be honest, I think he's gonna need some help."

Devil Razer

Drifter
As kaos approached he saw a hoard of deamons fly into the sky and explode into a cloud of sand. He approached with haste. and then he aw him Dante, mowig down all th deamons in his path with the rebellion and force edge one in each hand.

Kaos landed next to him with hi party behind him. Dante turned round.

"Well look who decided to show up." Dante looked t the rocket launcher Kaos had an immeadeatly recognised it.

"You little theif, dont you have any weapons of your own? I wouldnt mind Agni and rudra back when your done with them."

"Ha. You wt be seeing them for a long while."

Kaos pointed his shadow sword at Dante.

"Fellow deamons! Ruff him up a little."

The hell vanguard and the 2 deamon knights started to advance.

"Ha! Need deamonsto fight foryou now kid? Your more pathetic than i thought you were."

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
"Whats he fighting for?" Leon questioned Lady. "Why does he bother?"

Lady laughed. "Have you even seen whats going on out there? All hells broken loose! Dante's trying to fight it, and you're just one more demon that wants him dead."

"Half." Leon snapped. "Half demon."

Leon thought to himself. In his blind ambition, he had completely ignored the world used to love. And in his fury, had tried to destroy the man trying to stop it. Dante was the only one fighting for this world, against an army.

"Not any more..." Leon whispered.

"Whats that?" Lady turned to face Leon. But he was gone.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Dante battle againsed the deaomon with ease. He ended up drop kicking the hell vanguards head. Kaos caught it and crushed in in fury.

He quickly got the rocket launcher and shot at Dante. The rocket came speeding towards the devil hunter. But dante simply jumped ont the rocket.

He soaed around the streets in a big loop. As he did so he got ebony and ivory out and started to shoot the deamons below.

"WOOHOO! This is my kinda party!" Dante shoted as deamons burst into clouds of sand. He finaly back flipped off the rocket and it crashed and exploded into the wall ofteme-ni gru sending rubble hurtilin down onto some un suspecting hells.

Dante landed behind kaos. He kicked him in the back of the head. he then yanked the rocket launcher from him. Kaos stumbled to the floor. Dante smiled

"Thing is, the party is only just beggining."

Kaos got up. As he did his devil trigger form Burst out with energy.

"Oh look. Fido has learnt some noew tricks! This should be fun!"

Dante trew down the rocket launcher while kaos got his sword.

"Dont toy with me half breed."

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Suddenly, there was a voice from behind Kaos.

"You're outnumbered, demon."

Leon unsheathed his blade, and nodded at Dante.

He pointed at Kaos, with his amoured hand, and spikes erupted along its surface, with extra long spikes on the knuckles.

"Looks like your time is up."

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^Hey Devil razer, Devil Leon you might wanna check out a thread called Kinda had this idea, i'd be grateful if you contributed to it.
I'll give you rep if you do, and i will continue adding everytime you contibute. By the way your story is pretty good, very interesting stuff, good ideas for demon characters aswell as other characters.

Devil Razer

Drifter
"both of you? Now this should be interesting."

Black aura startd to amit from Kaos's body ad his dark doppleganger formed.

"After Leon. Dante is mine!"

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon held his blade before him in both hands, the blue fire glowing, illuminating his face.

"A pathetic copy like you doesnt stand a chance."

He ran towards the doppelganger and they clashed blades. The shadows black eyes burned red, and a smile crept across its face. A shotgun formed in its empty hand, and before Leon knew what was happening, he felt a blast and was sent flying backwards, into a wall.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos jumped in the air with his sword held above his head. He was just about to land a healm breaer on dante. But dante quickly rolled out of the way and shot round after round from ebony and ivory at Kaos.

Kaos took the bullets as he walked closer and closer to dante. He then scooped him up into the air with one swing from his blade. He then jumped in the air and performed a ariel combo. A flurry of vertical and horizontal slashes covered dantes body in mid air.

Then kaos finishd the combo, His sword chnged bck into a shot gun and shot dante into the ground. The ground crack from the impact.

Kaos steadily lowered himself with his wings to the ground. HI wings formed back into a cape once more. His gun morphed to his dark blade.

"I cant believe i almost lost to you you pathetic half breed."

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Dante stood up, then brushed dust from his coat.

"Hey, I'm not done yet."

Dante's body erupted into its demonic form. He unsheathed Rebellion, and slung it over his shoulder. He spoke, his voice cracked and demonic.

"C'mon, wimp."

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Ryaniel2;65344 said:
^Hey Devil razer, Devil Leon you might wanna check out a thread called Kinda had this idea, i'd be grateful if you contributed to it.
I'll give you rep if you do, and i will continue adding everytime you contibute. By the way your story is pretty good, very interesting stuff, good ideas for demon characters aswell as other characters.

Thanks for reading, glad you like it.

I'll look into your thread, but I'm not sure I exactly understand it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ We'll discuss it in the thread, keep up your story it's good.
( THUMBS UP ) :D.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos laughed.

"Ha HA! thi is where it gets interesting."

He charged at dante with immence speed. And withour hesitation dante charged also. Both of the their blades clashed bu dante had the uper hand and shoved kaos backwards.

Dante was just about to execute a stinger but Kas brarried the blow with a great horizontal sweep. But dante did not give up. He un sheathed force edge and ran at kaos wth both blades. He Slashed at kaos repeadidly kaos trying to parry every blow but hewas cut down.

Kaos fell to the ground holdinghi arm. he then smiled his evil smile. He charged at dante once more scooping him in the air again wth his blade. But as kaos followed him upwards dante with lightening speed got ivovory and timed it exactly so that when Kaos was eye level with him. he shot Kaos in between the eyes.

Kaos droppedto the ground. His DT depleting.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Not to rush you or anything, but I want to know what happens next, I only hope you continue the story soonish *I know that Dmc4 just came out and everything*.

Top Bottom