• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Public DMC RP: Shadow Rising

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"You'll get yours soon enough!" Phantom growled at RelliK.

Dante smirked. "Show time..." He muttered, and jumped forward. Before Phantom could so much as squeak, Dante bisected his head. It took the overgrown spider a couple moments for the pain to register, and he cried out, flailing his claws madly in an attempt to hit Dante with his now split vision.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dante obliged, holding out his sword. "You better know what you're doing." He said to Cain.

Xevnas smirked and whipped his whip-sword at each of Phantom's eyes one by one. "First double vision, now blindness." He mocked. "Sucks to be you."

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing." Cain smirked. Cain mumbled a few demonic words, razor sharp ice started to slowly case itself around Dante's blade.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Now that's what I'm talking about..." Dante muttered, a dark grin on his face. He ran towards Phantom and stuck his blade out to his left, running all the way around him and cutting off all his limbs. Then he jumped up on Phantom's back and pierced his midsection, killing him once and for all and again shattering him to pieces.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
"You killed Phantom!!" Shia's tone showed her surprise... "Jerks... Mightiest devils shall never forgive you all for what you all just did" She cursed.

Now looking directly in the eyes of Xevnas "Chameleon, everyone is changing color next to you and you never notice...pity!!" Shia's smile was back on her lips as she said those words.

"The orb is source of all your problems and you all still keep it...it is the evils' job to preserve and protect the orb...so why are you guys keeping it in one piece?? someone's having a bad idea among you!!" She laughed like she just heard a joke.

"Suspicion is in the air" She murmured to herself. She winked at Dante and said " You are truly something!!" and turned her back to all of them as she was leaving.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"We can't leave it behind for obvious reasons!" Cain held up the orb, it started glowing an ominous obsidian the more he yelled. "Don't you understand Xevnas? Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean we ditch it just for you!"

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Cain's eyes went glassy for a minute, staring off into space. He shook his head, when he came to he bore a confused expression. "What just happened? Why are you staring at me like I was some rabid animal ready to pounce?" He honestly didn't remember a thing. He remembered a fight with Phantom, something about the orb...after that it was all blank as a slate.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"We...did? What was I arguing about with Xevnas?" Cain was now utterly confused. Then it clicked, the orb feeds off of emotions, a side effect it takes your memory as his master mentioned. Cain guessed the longer the emotion ran, the longer the orb will absorb the memories. "Well, for one thing that I do know...The longer the emotions run the more memories the orb will absorb." Cain stated, letting everyone else know the dangers.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Then we shouldn't physically touch it." Xevnas said, ripping off a piece of his cloak and wrapping the orb in it. "There. Now we are safe from it's magics."

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"I'll still have to hold it though, seeing all you guys are close combat fighters." Cain pointed out. "I'll just be extra careful with the orb this time, I promise."

Top Bottom