• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Public DMC RP: Shadow Rising

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"Good," Cain dropped to his knees and opened his pouch, pulling out an odd mirror. He mumbled a couple demonic words and the mirror's surface rippled, a familiar voice soon after answered.

"Cain, what did you find out?" Rinaldo asked.

"Dante is destroying the Oblivion Temples, Rinaldo. This one holds a strange demonic orb," he replied. "What can you tell me about it? And..." Cain leaned closer to the mirror "Is Dante friend or foe?" he mumbled.

"Friend," Cain sighed with temperary relief. "And that orb is the key to all the Temples. It also grants the bearer unfathomable strength but at the cost of their memories after tapping into it's strength. Hence the name, the Oblivion Orb."

"Thank you, master...I will keep in touch with you later." He cut the connection to the mirror and stowed it away. He looked up at Xevnas.

"The orb seems simple enough to handle as long as we don't use it's powers."

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
On Her knees and heads down with her eyes looking on the ground, Shia was in conversation with her master....She just gone through lots of insults as she was too slow to come with a finishing plan for the little group.

"I beg your pardon master, I am just an incompetent!!" Shia was mad at herself because the Mr white hair acquired the power of the Oblivion orb. Cain was there, in the middle of action, and she was just here...'hiding' as her Master said.

"You have only one chance...only one to show me that you are worthy to stay under my wing." The hard voice of the master echoed in the head of Shia, causing her to tremble. After a few seconds silence ruled.

"I should get that Oblivion orb..." Shia persisted with herself.

"No matter where they are heading now I am going to be in their way...its time to move!!" Shia said those words with confidence while heading to drag her sword for some actions

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Something like?" Dante muttered.

"He's not bluffing. I smell someone." Xevnas said. He turned to Cain. "Can you figure out what it is? It's sweet, but it's bitter too..."

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Shia had no difficulties in finding the little group...She was now so close that she could even describe the expressions on their face.

"Its time for you all to smell death...its smells bitter and sweet at the same time" Shia could not resist from making a devilish smile.

She could not allow herself to wait any longer so she just jumped from nowhere in front of the characters. She was as usual smiling the sweet smile to her preys.

"Oh...inferiors!! Shia's tone was joyful as it has been a while she was waiting for this meeting. She made a kind of tone with her high heels like if she was adding some kind of tempo to the atmosphere.

"I need the Oblivion orb and I will not ask..." she horizontally placed her flat sword between her and her preys, like a separating line, a sign they cannot go further.

"Lets begin the show!!" Shia said in a sexy tone.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"Well, there's the answer to your question Xevnas." Cain smirked to the lizard-man. "Death is bittersweet...and that's what this Succubus is planning on giving us. Just try not to let her kiss you or it's lights out forever." He unooked Icarus from his hip, letting it uncoil.

"Why do you want the orb, Succubus?" Cain questioned. His hands held ready on his whip and spellbook.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
"Succubus!! I am Shia and it will be good that this stuck in your mind so called human" Shia was really angry...her tone was now higher and her sweet smile disappeared. She was talking to Cain but her eyes were fixed on Xevnas.

She continued with the same tone looking at Cain this time "Like I said I will not ask the orb...I am here to take it!! and its not of your concern what use the orb serves me."

Shia gave a quick look to Dante just to show him that she noticed him and said in a serene tone "Give me the orb and maybe when I leave I shall let some survivors to tell the tale" Her beautiful smile came back on her face and her eyes seemed like an innocent school girl...

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"'So called human'?" Cain quoted, one of his brows raised in question. "Really Shia...I thought you were more intelligent than that to actually see that I am still human." Cain teased.
"But no matter...you're just going to be another pretty face with no name soon as we're done with you." he sneered.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dante smirked. "Mysterious guy's got the right idea!" He said and took a large horizontal slash at Shia.

Xevnas looked at Cain. "While Dante and this new person fight Shia, we should go take that orb. Whatever she wants it for, it's no doubt a dark purpose."

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"Right," Cain agreed. "You cover me...since I don't really use physical power that orb shouldn't effect me at all." He darted towards the alter.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Cain was able to reach the altar, he swallowed hard at the jet black orb. His fingers twitched at the anicipation, he carefully picked it up and closed his eyes. Nothing happened. He sighed with relief and stashed it away in a pouch.

"Mission successful, let's take care of this psycho b*tch and figure out how to destroy these temples once and for all." Cain said to Xevnas.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Shia managed to dodge the slashes and blocked the attacks...She sure handled the sword very well but with Dante in the fight she wonder if she will hold on long enough.

"Pathetic creatures think can defeat me!!" she told herself and laughed while she violently tried to hit her sword on her opponents.

"I really need to know who of those two have the orb....or this fight is of no use" Shia murmured to herself.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
The mystery man dodges shia's violent slashes he the jumps up in the air and sends throwing knives at her.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Shia quickly realized what was coming on her...Knives!! She got out of the way as quick as possible, the knives passed real close to her and this made her even more angry.

"Two on one...cowards!!. I'll see you on a ground...just you and me Mr.Knives" She winked at Dante and ran away. Get killed was not a problem but Killed before the orb is away from her master's possession was not in her plans.

"I shall come back and eliminate them one by one...This will be fair" Shia said in a serene tone while heading in a lonely place where she can contact her master.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"RelliK huh? What exactly are you? And what do you want with the orb?" Cain questioned, his whip still ready at his side.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
" im a hybrid demon half lightning half fire" he says intently " i dont need the orb for anything other than keeping out of the wrong hands. now that i know you're destroying these temples i can let you have it" he says.

Top Bottom