• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Public DMC RP: Shadow Rising

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"No!" Cain yelled as he attempted to grab the orb from Xevnas. "Didn't you listen at all to what my Master said about the orb? We need it to unlock the secrets within these temples. Without it we can't do jack all!"

Cain looked at Dante with pleading eyes. "What do YOU think we should do?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Honestly I'd listen to the lizard, but if we need it, then we keep it." Dante said thoughtfully. "Just keep it the hell away from me. The last thing I need is a repeat of the Haywire Neo Generator incident."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I nabbed some broken thing that I just happened to need and nearly died from it." Dante explained, his expression dry. Then his eyebrows furrowed. "Do you smell something burning?" He asked, confused.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"Yeah, I do now that you mention it." Cain sniffed, trying to locate the smell. "Where could it be coming from?" He was just as confused as Dante was.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"You dare mock me?" A distorted voice asked, and out of the gloom of the temple's darkness appeared the visage of Phantom. But not just any Phantom, this was the Phantom that Dante had destroyed twice before.

"Not you AGAIN." Dante muttered. "Didn't I kick your ass enough?"

"Apparently not." Phantom said, a smirk to his tone.

OOC: Just want to let everyone who doesn't have two character to know that the role of Vergil is now up for grabs. Master Vergil can't make it.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
OOC: Aww...shucks. I have two and I wanted to try Vergil out x.x

"Twice..." Cain echoed. Something clicked in his head. "These temples play from peoples memories, most likely Dante's...but hell, why does this orb erase them? I know it's the key but...GAH!" He held up the Oblivion orb, frustrated with it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"It must have an opposite." Xevnas said thoughtfully. "One that takes, one that restores."

"So the lizard figured it out." Phantom taunted. "No matter." He stabbed his tail forward. "There's still the matter of destroying me first!" He shouted. "If you can." He added slyly.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"Where do the memories go if they are taken away?" Cain wondered aloud. "By the way Mr. Phantom...I'm sure Dante can kick your hide again, you eight-legged freak!" Cain yelled, suddenly wishing he didn't do something so brash.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Hm, I don't doubt that." Phantom said. "But four to one hardly seems fair. How about I take you on one at a time, starting with you." He said darkly, pointing a pincer at Cain.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"Eeep." Cain squeeked, blood quickly drained from his face. He never faced a Phantom before, he definately didn't dream of wanting to **** one off either. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He started swinging Icarus back and forth.

"Bring it on, you flaming, fossilized piece of crap!" Cain taunted.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Fossilized?!" Phantom growled, then spat a fireball at Cain. "I'll show you, you incompetent whelp!"

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Cain dodged the fireball, the bottom of his tattered robe got singed. He lifted it up and mocked cried. "This was my favourite pair of robes! I'm goin' to be sending you the bill for my next one!" He pulled out a flask of water and poured it on the ground before him. "Come and get me!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"With pleasure!" Phantom said with demonic glee, leaping towards Cain in one bound and screaming at him.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Cain quickly muttered a demonic incantation and slapped his hands together on the water, making it turn into fairly large ice spikes, they weren't deadly enough to kill the spider, but enough to possibly injure it. Cain quickly dodged out of the way.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Watching in the water mirror the awesome fight between Cain and his buddy, Shia told herself that maybe someone is going to do the dirty job and she can try sneaking behind and get the orb from them.

"Destroying the orb is a step to destroy the evil and You don't wanna destroy the orb Cain....interesting!!" she murmured to herself with a devilish smile. "Pity" she added.

"I should start to create suspicions in others mind against each other...just like Master said" She said while looking at Cain's effort to kill the spider.

"Wherever the group is heading I shall be there to ruin the party...I am coming to get what was already my Master's...the orb" Shia said those words with a such a confidence in her tone and quickly left to execute her plans.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
" Hurry up and finish spiddy off " RelliK said losing patence ooc srry if some of these are spelled wrong im doing some of this from my PSP

Top Bottom