• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private: Sworn Through Swords

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked at them both, she was going to have to take them back to the haven. She sighed and looked around for something to help carry them back.

"Oooh damn... Nothing.." She sighed.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid let out a small groan as he awoke slowly. "I have... a headache... the worst, most splitting headache I've ever had.." he said slowly turning to Resa. Then slowly getting up, he hugged Resa with a pained look on his face. Though when realizing he was still naked, he became embarrassed, he still didn't break his hold around her.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther awoke all at once, jerking awake and looking at Solid hugging Resa. A pit seemed to form in his stomach, but he looked away. Apparently, she'd chosen the better looking one.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa's face became a soft pink. But she hugged him back. "Solid.." she replied softly. "We need to... Um... Get you clothes.."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked back and his head nearly exploded from trying to hold in his laughter. Finally, he couldn't contain himself and burst into a laughing fit, laughing so hard his sides started to hurt and tears streamed down his cheeks. He could barely speak between breaths. "You... No clothes! AAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
When Solid released from the pleasant embrace he and Resa had just shared, he felt an awkward turning in his stomach as he looked to his brother. "Resa... can you excuse us..." he said grabbing Tyther and pulling him to the side. "Are you okay, brother? You seem a little... strange at the moment..." he said with an enstranged look upon his face.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther wiped the tears from his face and looked at Solid. "To tell you the truth, it feels weird for me to watch you hug her like that. I mean, not funny weird, but the "I can't put it into better words" weird. You know what I mean, right?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I think so, so you're saying... correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying you have feelings for her. Thus watching me hug her makes you feel uncomfortable?" he asked in a sort of innocent stupor. He then turned to Resa, smiled, and looked back to Tyther. "This could be a problem..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sighed. "I guess... I mean, in nature, animals would kill each other over a mate. You wouldn't do that to me, would you...?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"No, of course not! I wouldn't lay a hand on your beautiful head...." Solid sad a little loudly, more so than he thought he did. "I just think that this situation could cause problems..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther nodded. "Yeah... I thought you wanted to be with a wolf-woman. You know, "preserve the species" and all that jazz? I wouldn't mind a little action myself..." He looked towards the sky, where the sun was starting to rise. "Have you ever taken the time to look at a sunrise or sunset? They're beautiful, you know."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I know what I said Tyther... but it just seems..." Solid stopped mid sentence, and looked to the sky as well. He nodded, then headed back to Wolf Haven to get some clothes. When he returned, Solid was not sporting his usual leather attire.

Solid sported light blue, notedly stressed and slim fitting, boot cut jeans with a pair of caramel cowboy boots spurs and ornate brown lace. His fitted v-neck, t-shirt had a picture of a chibi star with cowboy boots and hat, holding one revolver in one hand and the other was holstered, under the character the shirt said in yellow letters 'Texas Ranger'. His long black silky hair was in a pony-tail with a swooped bang that directed towards the left. In his right hand was a pair of sun-glasses which he put on slowly while approaching them. Holding his left hand was a little boy whom looked similar to Solid, and held the same annoyed scowl.

"Solid, I must say, I think this look suits you! But this form, I hate it... when can I go back?"

Solid shrugged and scowled at the little boy. "As soon as I can find something more suitable to wear... you may come back." The little boy smiled and walked up to Tyther, then took his hand and pulled him towards Solid, though he didn't budge.

"Tyther, I'd like you to meet my familiar... I haven't named him yet so call him whatever you want."

Top Bottom