• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private: Sworn Through Swords

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"I'll let you two talk," Resa said as she moved towards the door. "I'm going to step outside for some air."

She opened the door and stepped out.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther tugged at his collar and threw his sweatshirt off, wearing his tank-top underneath. "It's way too damn hot in here." He looked at Solid. "You know, we look almost exactly alike. Well, in muscle tone, that is. Ahem. Anyway, if Terez attacks us, we should attack her from all sides. A surrounded enemy is a doomed enemy."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Disregarding the statement about Terez, put a hand to his brother's face and sighed. "If only I could make your face look human... that is what you want isn't it?" he said calmly, in his ever so smooth tone. "I will, tomorrow. I think I can do it at least temporarily." he added removing his hand and placing it back to his side.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa listened in, again, she felt guilty for doing so. She began to walk abit, and didn't go to far. She found a rock and sat down upon it, sighing as she did so.

"I gotta get my weapons back..." she muttered.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther got up on a sudden urge and walked outside to sit with Resa. "You look depressed. Is anything wrong?" He looked her in the eye, but she couldn't look at his because he had his hood on. "You look pale."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa smiled at him. "Tyther, you know I always look pale." she laughed. "It's how I'm gonna look forever."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther chuckled. "I suppose you have a point. But you're giving off a weird vibe. Like, you're planning something." A wide grin split his snout, but all Resa could see was the gleam of teeth. "Am I in?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther shrugged. "If you leave me behind, I'd just follow you anyway." He pointed to his nose. "This wolf's nose isn't for show."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid shortly after followed went outside to find the two. When he did, he looked to Resa then to Tyther. "So... are we going?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa stood up. "Let's go back to the Knight's Bar, pick up my weapons, and then we'll head back to Fortuna, and make Terez pay!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther put a hand on his brother's shoulder. "Sometimes, a warrior must fight with even only a small drop of strength. We have to do this. You know that, and so does your heart."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"My heart...? Heh, my heart doesn't know anything." he said grabbing his sword by the hilt and drawing it. "But Terez must not get away with her actions."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther smirked. "Bout freaking time!" He unsheathed Alpha and looked at it. "You're going to get a workout today..." He muttered to the blade. It seemed to glow slightly in response.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa couldnt help but laugh. "Let's go guys!"

As soon as she took a step forward, Terez appeared, and gave her alook of degust.

"Aww, you lived, and here I was hopeing to have the Wolf for myself.." Terez said, abit annoyed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther stepped in front of Terez and nodded to Solid. He whispered so that only he could hear. "Remember the plan?"

Top Bottom