• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private: Sworn Through Swords

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid completely ignored Tyther, and grabbed Terez by her throat. He lifted the woman from the ground with an anger so immense that he could just barely keep himself from trying to break it. "How dare you attack the company I keep, HOW DARE YOU speak to her in such a manner that makes me want to kill you!" he yelled to her, feeling the grip getting tighter and tighter. "I tried to convince them you were our ally, but you had to make me look like a buffoon didn't you?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Terez smiled, "It's my job, there love." she smirked as her eyes began to glow red. Suddenly there was a loud flapping. "I suggust that you put me down, or you'll reget it."

As she said that, two red Dragons appeaered in front of Resa and Tyther. "You choose the wrong Dragonloid to mess with, Solid."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther summoned his blue aura, covering his hands with the burning blue energy. "You picked the wrong wolf to mess with, Terez. You have a lot of guts just running into us. Are you that overconfident? Bitch."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid laughed as he threw Terez away from him. He then sighed and motioned for Tyther to stand back. With a strange light everyone was forced back as Solid began to transform... into his true state. There was but an orb mad of light that was where Solid stood, and though he couldn't speak, Solid's thoughts could be heard. There were no words though. Only the loud howl that could cause even the most fearsome of demons to tremble. The sphere grew larger and larger and a huge black wolf appeared, almost three times the size of a male grizzly bear. It's eyes were blue, icy blue. The wolf at lightning speed leapt and bit one of the dragons, and with his paw he cut a large gash into the other. Then howled, it's powerful booming howl

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa smiled, while Terez looked distressed. Suddenly, Resa had to jump back, as one of the Dragons tried to take her in it's mouth.

"Guys, no mean to sound like the b*tch I am..." She did another backflip. "But can you hurry it up?"

Terez began to laugh. "You think I'm scared of you Wolf? Really? Maybe I should show you what FEAR really is!" Suddenly her body began to glow pink... And in her place, stood a larger Dragon then the other one's she had summoned.

OOC: http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/PS/8485.jpg Terez' Dragon fourm...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther laughed. "Don't you read the fairy tales? The dragon is always slain by the brave knights. And Solid and I just happen to be the bravest guys around, AND we pack some swords, so I guess that makes us the knights." He pointed his sword at what used to be Terez, and smirked. A huge array of blue swords and axes appeared around Terez. "Dodge this, bitch!" Tyther opened his hand and quickly closed it, making the many weapons fly towards Terez.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Terez let out a roar, then the sword shattered into tiny bits. She then turned to Solid, then opened her mouth and let a fire ball fly at him.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
The wolf jumped effortlessly to dodge the fireball. He from the force of the jump landed himself right next nearer to the large dragon. With amazing speed Solid ran towards the dragon, all the while growling loudly.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther jumped towards Terez, and, with the primal rage seeping into every area of his brain, stabbed her wing with his sword and then bit her. His blue aura changed slightly, becoming larger and it started sparking. Tyther had gone into his "wolf rage" mode, something he'd never done before. He growled through clenched teeth at the one who would hurt him and his friends.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked at the others, and was going to help them. A Blue Flame appeared around her hand and slowly made it's way up her body... But before she was able to change into her Demonic Form, the Red Dragon suddenly opened it's mouth and shot a fire ball at Resa. Thankfully she was able to Dodge.

"I'll give you guys twenty minutes," Resa yelled at the two of them.

Terez looked towards Resa. "Your busy with your problem, leave the wolf be, bitch."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther's eyes turned white, his pupils and irises disappearing. "I won't let you hurt anyone else! You can't beat us! NEVER!" He looked at Solid, still in his wolf form. "On the count of three!" He looked at Terez. "Three!" he shouted, and jumped forward, ready to stab her chest with Alpha.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid rushed past Tyther, his fangs ready to bite deeply into the dragon. As he approached he let out a loud huff, then a growl.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Hey Terez! Wrap it up!" Either called from nearby. "I want to take the stupid wolf back to Fortuna!!"

Terez suddenly flew up in the air, and then turned back to her human form. "Hey, Solid. If I were you, I'd think about what's important too you!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther scoffed. "Shut your mouth! I don't think you're in any position to be playing mind games." He brandished his sword, waving it tauntingly. "Fight like a warrior. No tricks! Any trickery just means you're a coward. You don't want to look like a coward in front of your allies, do you?" He taunted with his sword again. "Now, come and fight, coward."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
As Solid stopped he slid across the pavement and reverted back to his human form, completely unclothed and a little dazed. "Shut Up!" Solid barked to Either, now ignoring her, Solid then turned his attention back to Terez. "I don't know what you're talking about..." Solid said trying to shake the dizzy feeling that came over him. Suddenly Solid collapsed from the exhaustion of his wolf form. He was to be bound forever to his human form, which cut his life span drastically as well as his stamina.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther ran over to Solid, canceling his wolf rage and looking at Terez, Either and the other dragon. "You killed him, didn't you...?" He actually thought that Terez had killed Solid. He got up slowly, his aura slowly growing and turning red. "You'll pay for that." He ran at Terez and grabbed her throat, squeezing until he heard bones crack, and then squeezing harder. "Let this be a lesson, Terez. You don't mess with wolves. Ever."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Either pulled Terez from his grasp, then they both disappeared.

"Solid!" Resa cried as she ran towards him, and quickly dropping to her knees. She checked his pulse and then sighed in relief. "Oh thank gods... He's still alive.."

She looked towards Tyther. "Just relax, he's knocked out, we can take him back to the heaven to rest."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther's aura changed from red, to blue, and then disappeared. His eyes changed back to their normal icy blue. He looked over to Resa and took a step. "That's good, I guess..." He trailed off as he stumbled and fell over, unconscious.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid lay there motionless, breathing softly as he slept. 'Some help I was...' Solid thought to himself in his state of unconsciousness.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther started to dream. Dreaming about his brother. They were smiling at each other. But Solid never smiled... Did he? Tyther never really payed attention anymore... It's almost as if we're drifting away from each other... He thought. I won't drift away. No more running. I'll stand and fight, even if there's a hole through my heart, I'll run toward the fight, not away. That's my resolution.

Top Bottom