• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private: Sworn Through Swords

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
This RP is with ResaMoon; HQQR-Solid and DDT.

~*~*~

The Brotherhood of the Sword is a powerful Brotherhood made up of different Demon's throughout the world. They have become the most powerful Secret Society in hiding. They don't usually show themseleves unless someone of a different Demon Race has caught their attention... And it seem's Solid has their attention...

Tyther and Solid where coming home from a job Resa had sent them on, when Solid and his brother where split from each other. One of the members had trapped Solid and asked him to join. Telling him that he could be the most powerful Wolf to roam the Earth. But before he was able to be told more, Tyther came, sending the mysterious member away before Solid was able to get anymore questions.

When they return to the Knight's Bar, Resa is happy to see them, and the two make a complaint about their job to Resa. Which Resa dismisses. Later that night, Solid takes off to find the Member to get more answers. When he does find the member and all questions are asked. Solid joins, taking off for the night and returning to the Knight's Bar the next morning to find Resa up and wondering where he was.

Solid tells her that he had forgotten to do something and need to leave to go do it. Resa, knowing it's a lie, appects it.

But the next few days, Solid had been taking off and leaveing Tyther with Resa. Resa starts to supect something is up with Solid, she gose to confront him. She followed him to wherever he was going, and found him with the memeber of the Brotherhood. Solid was being given his next mission...
~*~*~

"I will find you again Solid... Remember that..."

"Hey, Solid? Solid?" Resa repied waving her hand in front of her friend, who wasn't paying any attention to her. "Hey, did you hear anything I just said?" she asked, placing her hands on her hips.

It was a late night, and Tyther and Solid had just returned to the Knights Bar after a mission Resa had sent them on. And Resa was coming home, once again, from another failed date. She was dressed in a black and white dress which sleveeless and strapless, walking around bare foot in her bar. Her pearl white hair in curls, and was abit annoyed. And Solid not paying attention to her was annoying her abit more.

But, since the Bar was closed and she didn't have to run around to anyone, that made her feel abit better. She turned to Tyther and back to Solid. "Anyway, find anything good on the mission?" she asked.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sighed. "Nothing on my end. Just another dead lead." He looked at Resa. "Got any drinks?" Then he turned to Solid. "Got any leads on your end? Mine ended up having me go to Fortuna and then I had to GO BACK here, because it was a false lead... Just my luck, eh?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa smirked. "Oooh, Ty, what am I going to do with you?" she turned her back on them to get Tyther his drink. "I've should've came with you guys instead of going on that stupid date."
She poured it and handed him the glass. "Hey.. I'd drink with you... But I don't drink."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"That makes two of us." Solid said finally opening his eyes from his thoughts about their mission. "No, nothing. I found absolutely nothing." he said looking to Resa then yawning. "What's with the wild goose chase you sent us on?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"I was hopeing you guys would find something for me... But I guess this, it was a no go." She replied, with a heavy sigh. "I'll have the money ready for you guys in the morning. In the meantime, you guys are more then welcome to crash up in my loft for the night if you want."

She then looked at Solid and asked, "Want anything to drink? Or something to eat, at the least?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"No." he said sitting down onto the floor Indian style. "I have learned such discipline that I require no food or drink. All that I require is spiritual balance, and at the moment... Silence." he said once closing his eyes. As he sat there motionless he began to look as though he was frozen in time, unable to move. It even looked like he wasn't breathing.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa faceplamed herself. "Oh, dear gods..." she laughed. "Ooh Solid, you are something esle, aren't you?"

She walked from behind the counter towards him. "Hey, can you turn into a geini and get me a half decent boyfriend? Ya know, like ahalf demon or something?" she teased, with a smile. Then she sat on the stool he was sitting on and leaned back. "I'm only joking you know."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther snickered and took a sip of his drink. "Maybe he'll grant you three wishes. MY first wish is to NOT have to go on a fricking wild goose chase. I mean, the extra practice fighting demons was nice, but let's face it. That's all it seemed to be was a practice run." He took another sip. "I'm gonna head upstairs. Do you have any movies to watch or something?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
He smirked slightly, then opened his eyes. "Boyfriend, eh?" he said with a slight laugh, getting up and sitting on a stool next to her. "Relationships aren't necessary unless to mate, and produce offspring." he said trying not to sound to cold-hearted. "I merely want to preserve the wolves. We are endangered, you know, Only I, Tyther, and Lunos remain. Without any wolf women... the wolf blood would be tainted, so I choose to stay alone until I find a wolf women.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Movies are in the living room under the flat-screen... Don't break anything okay?" she smiled as she threw Tyther her key, to her loft. "Have fun."

She turned back to Solid. "Yeah, I can understand. If I was the last of my kind, I would want to find someone like that too." she gave him a warm smile. "Don't worry, I get it."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sighed and threw his arms up while walking away. "AGAIN with that whole preserve the species crap. You have thousands, perhaps millions of years to live. Can't you find someone you love instead of finding someone for the sake of finding someone? Or is love that foreign to you? God, sometimes it's a wonder that we're related..."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Wolf demons have the shortest life spans of all demons, brother. I have been alive for nearly 93 human years. Though for us wolves, I am 16. A wolf can live for about 200 years... so my time is almost up." he said with a glare towards his brother.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Well, since I'm part demon... Looks like I'm walking this Earth until the end of time." she chuckled. "And from the way things are going, I'd probably say I'm going to be walking it alone."

She looked at Solid, then stood up. "Let's head upstairs. We can watch a movie with your brother before going to bed."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther was looking through the DVDs, trying to find one he liked. He finally settled on an old Terminator movie and popped the disk in. Sighing, he lied on the bed and watched silently.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid stood up as well and headed upstairs, then with a smirk he looked back to Resa. "It's not that bad being alone, I've done so for the longest time." he said walking upstairs.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa walked over to the bar doors and locked them. "How can you stand it though?" she whispered.

She quickly grabbed her shoes, ran towards the stairs, and shut off the lights. Then headed towards her loft.

~*~*~

Resa through her shoes in the closet, and then sat down in her chair. "Oooh, gods what a long night." she sighed. "One more date, and I swear to god... I'll kill the next human that walks by me!" She closed her eyes, and could hear the tv in the next room. She smiled.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid sighed as he sat down to watch the movie with Tyther. "What is the title?" he asked curiously, his eyes widening as he saw the movie was in color. Only because the last movie he had seen was in black and white, long before televisions.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa silently got up and walked down the hallway to her room. "Hey, guys... I'm gonna call it a night." she replied, coming into their room. "You guys behave yourselves, got it? I don't need to wake up in the morning and find the loft and bar trashed again." she laughed.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid almost completely ignored her, amazed by the sight bestowed upon him. He was so interested in the movie, in fact, that his mouth hung slightly open.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Nice to see the both of you are enjoying the movie." she lauged, and then headed on down to her room. When she got there, she closed the door and flopped down on her bed. "Oooh... What a day..." she mumbled before passing out.

~*~*~

"So, where is he?" a female voiced asked, removing her hood from cloak so the figure in front of her could see her face. A pair of cold blue eyes shot back at the other man, but her blonde hair stood out in teh pale moonlight. "Is is near by, is he not?"

"He is soo Lady Terez..." the man replied. "We have talked already, and he is going to find me s..."

"Allow me to do the job." Terez said, icily. "Let me finish talking to him... I'm pretty sure, I can talk him into coming to see the Boss... But where is he?"

"At the Knight's Bar..."
~*~*~

Top Bottom