• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel growled. "I already tried honor! All it got me was my scales peeled off, multiple times! Don't you DARE talk to me like that, EVER!"

Meg

Zu'Coni sighed. "Honor is what kept me sane while in the Soulless..." Sensing LOW was getting ready to attack she said to him, "What is it you want us to do? Surely you didn't light the room for no reason? In fact, I can barely see when its bright, I'd rather you'd left it dark. As a god I'd expect you to know that."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel shook his head. "Why should I care?! I want to be dead anyway... Zu, why do you think I wanted to be on the front lines?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*looks at Azel.* I never said that you would die. Death is just a mercy. *looks at Zu'Coni*I am a god of weapondry, not of people.*torches go out*

Meg

"Well now I can see the room perfectly, again." Zu'Coni turns to Azel. "Pull yourself together. This is no time to be feeling sorry for yourself!" she hissed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel hissed at Zu'Coni. "You try being tortured your entire life, THEN come back and talk to me about calming down..." He was still angry, but re-holstered his pistol, warily eying both Zu'Coni and Nicodemus.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*eyes change to a dark blue* You still do not trust me, Azel. I assure you, I will only harm you if you give me a reason to harm you.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel sensed the sincerity in Nicodemus' voice and relaxed. After all, it was one of his talents. He needed to be able to sense emotion during interrogations. He turned to Zu'Coni. "He's telling the truth."

Meg

Zu'Coni patted Azel on the back. "Why do think I didn't want you to go to Plan C?" he chuckled. "Well then, Lord Zamoran, what now? You seem to have plans for us."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel looked up. "Does it include me being useful? After my foster parents were killed, I didn't have anyone... I still don't."

Meg

"You have me. Now stop whining, soldier, and let the 'god' speak."

Meg

Zu'Coni smirked. "Will I be fighting you then?" She took a step forward in a ready stance; one leg in front of the other and both arms slightly raised. She wasn't planning on using a weapon. She hardly ever does.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel sighed. "What am I supposed to do, then? Wait?" His claws unsheathed, one by one, until his hands could be registered as weapons. "Not likely. I doubt you know my fighting style, as I made it up myself."

Meg

Zu'Coni smirked at LOW claim. "Jack of all trades, master of none." Zu'Coni said. "God or not, I am not so easily beaten."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*smiles at Azel, I know of it. Like I said, I know how to use all weapons. I may not do so, but I can.*Redirects attention back to Zu'Coni*I haven't been beeten yet.*sweeps at Su'Coni's legs*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Meg, wasn't that my quote "Jack of all trades, master of none?" :lol:

Azel jumped forward at the LOW, his claws ready to tear. "You can't know. I just made it up two seconds ago. Improvised fighting is the best, you know."

Top Bottom