• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

Meg

Zu'Coni chuckled. "I never said that. That was Sgt. Azoka, remember?" She then became much more serious. "I gave you an order, Private. Leave." (OOC- DT, go with it for a second, I have an idea)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel sighed and put his pistol away, then walked up to Nicodemus. "If you hurt her, you'll answer to me." He then turned away and walked outside, but not far enough that he couldn't watch through the entrance.

Meg

"I have no intention of fighting you." Zu'Coni matched his volume. "However," she took a step forward. "You can pass for a human, but I can see you aren't. What are you, and what kind of fool do you take me for? 'Protect the universe'."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Smiles slightly agian, his eyes changing to an even lighter blue* You are right. I am not human. I am a god. As for protecting the universe, I am serious about that. I have been protecting universes for many milineums. I doubt that you believe me at the moment, though.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel's ears perked up as his superhuman senses caught the conversation easily. He readied his pistol, just in case a fight broke out.

Meg

Zu'Coni sensed Azel was still close by. She hoped he was smart enough to go to "Plan B." She then turned her attention back to LOW. "You're right I don't believe you. Why don't you convince me?" she said sarcastically. "Honestly though, if I was to believe you...you said you protect this universe when it needs it. Well, surely you're not here on vacation. What brings you to Telia?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
You did. You entered my castle.*eyes flash to a dark grey and back to light blue as he sees something in her eye, but can't quite identify it.* If you want proof, I will be more than happy to show you.

Meg

Zu'Coni sensed a scorpion in the castle. She muttered to it in Vanuin (language of desert animals) and it went outside. It poked Azel in the foot. "Plan B." it said and scurried away. Inside the castle Zu'Coni stared at LOW with her dark dead eyes, killed after years of service in the Soulless. Never had she come across such a person before.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel sighed and aimed his pistol at Nicodemus, right at his head. "I'll make it painless for you..." He muttered as he fired a shot directly at Nicodemus.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*as the bullet struck his head, Nicodemus leaned forward slightly, but righted himself, chuckling* You seem to think me as your enemy. Why?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel's jaw dropped. No one, not even the strongest creatures on Earth could withstand one of his killer shots. "He's definitely more than human..."

Meg

Zu'Coni rubbed her temple. "That's Plan C, Private." She then looked at LOW. "However, that convinced me you are at least in part what you say you are."

Meg

"At your age I was already a Lieutenant. Plan A is do as I say. Plan B is stop hanging around the entrance, and Plan C is shot him in the head. I already told you this." She then smiled at him as a sign of forgiveness. She then looked at LOW. "Honor means nothing if you can't get the job done."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Military through and through, as your behavior suggests. *raises hands, and torches light the castle, illuminating previously hidden doors and hallways*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel walked inside, his pistol still uselessly trained on Nic. "Honor doesn't matter. Only results. And we take those VERY seriously."

Meg

Zu'Coni shook her head. "No, Private! Honor matters, just not as much as results. Honestly, how did you graduate?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel narrowed his eyes. "Brute force, and a lot of persuasion. I don't do honor. It's for the weak."

Top Bottom