• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Kingdom Hearts: The Endless Story

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic smiled as he stared at the faraway palace* We have 3 choices. Walk, run, or transport. You are the keyblade master, so what do we use?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx thought hard. "I'd rather walk. I know that sounds crazy, but we'll be able to take out more heartless that way."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Just move". Imox started running towards the palace, but heartless surrounded him as soon as he made a step."Good these know how to ambush".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx raised his keyblade and smiled. "They're getting smarter, eh? Too bad they aren't smart enough for me!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx nodded. "They're only Shadows. The weakest of any Heartless. The only thing special about them is that they can go flat against the ground and become invulnerable for a while."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox axe-kick one of the shadows sending it to other and the both dissappeared at the same time, he slahsed at two more leaving them in pieces, he them proceeded to kick another Shadow.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx slashed one of the Shadows, then kicked one right next to him in the face, making it fly into another and disappear. "This is too easy..." He muttered.

Top Bottom