• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Kingdom Hearts: The Endless Story

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox pushed a few buttons, and the platform started goig up, they reached a place where a large tunnel could be saw, the ships started floating and Imox turned the radio channels to the tiny ships.

"Guys, stay close, in the space there is no danger, except that you can lost, saty close to the Hightwind".

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox pushed a few button`s more and the last door of the tunnel opened, revealing at far sigt the space."Guy``s follow me!!". With that the Hightwing went on hight speed`s and the ship`s appeared in the space."Where should be go now the Keyblade must know".

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The hightwind went left, Imox speaked something by the radio."Does that planet....look`s like a chinese temple?". Imox eyes went wide open.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx veered left, and floating right in front of them was, indeed, a world that looked like a Chinese or Japanese temple. Denyx' jaw dropped. "What the...?"
--------------------------
The hand slowly crawled out of the viscera, forming more of a body. Soon, a head and torso were completely formed, and another arm was beginning to form.

"De... Denyx..."

OOC: This is what the new villain looks like. She'll be the main villain.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/SCORPION_K-S/DarkSamus4.jpg

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox pressed other button, a big red one, and the ship thuster fired up, sending everyone to hit his head on the chair."We should arrive soon, isn`t this place The Land Of Dragon`s?".

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Ok prepare i will hide this thing, but we will jump in the lake i can see". The ships changed to stalker mode, and they became invisible, Imox opened the door of his ship, and he jumped down towards the lake."Jump is funnyer this way".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx hesitated a second, afraid of the height. However, his foot slipped and he fell headfirst into the lake.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox was swiming style olimpic."Don`t worry it can be only be saw by those i allow to do". He sayed, when they reached to the shore he slided his hand on his hair, setting it back and spykey."Now we should look for the heartless".

OOC: You guys know how is this place or have you saw Mulan?.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx sputtered and clumsily swam to shore. "I can't swim wearing this cloak... Too bad it's so comfortable."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox was wet , but he smiled and several lightnings came from him, eliminating any sigh of water on his clothes."Now we should get going, you lead the way Denix".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx shook his head. "I don't need help. This cloak is self drying." He pointed Endex forward, and it started to glow. It moved as if it was magnetically attracted to something, and pointed to a large palace several miles away. Denyx' heart sunk. "How on earth are we gonna get there?"

Top Bottom