• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Kingdom Hearts: The Endless Story

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
When they reached the town, there was a huge crowd cheering. The leader of the town, Brackus, stepped forward and shook Denyx', Nic's, and Imox' hands. "Thank you all for saving us." He said with a huge smile on his face. "We think a feast is in order."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox didn`t had a pretty image on his face, he thinked."Next time someone shakes my hand without my permisson i cut their with hot knifes".He tehn proceeded to the feat

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx smiled. "You guys are so modest, aren't you?" He said, laughing. "Well then, I guess there's nothing else to do but go eat." The trio went to the feast hall, and had a huge meal.

---------------------------------

Meanwhile, from the remains of the Corrupter, a hand formed from the glop...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox, had filled his sotmach with everything he saw, from Pizza to Tofu, feeling a strage movement on dark forces, but he didn`t cared for it, that always happens.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic didn't eat or drink much, his face set in thought. This universe is in danger. It would be wise of me to stay here and help as much as I can...*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx looked over at Nic, his plate nearly untouched, nothing was gone from his glass either. "Hey, are you okay? You look a little spaced out."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic looked over at Denyx, his eyes a soft blue* This world was nearly destroyed because of the heartless. If we*indicated Imox and himself* had not shown up, then this world would be completely gone. If this world had those problems, then I believe that there are probably more worlds out there going through the same thing.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx laid back and sighed. "I was thinking the same thing... But how are we supposed to get to those other worlds when there are barriers between them?" He looked at Endex, rested in the corner. Perhaps only that blade knew the answer...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I can help you guys with that". Imox sayed, summoning his sword on his hand, pointing it to a wall."Ever heared of Gummi Ships, the dark corridor i will open will take us to my own". Imox sayed opening a Darkness corridor."But try to wear clothes that cover you and of black color".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx looked at Nic. "You have your armor, but I... Oh! Wait! I'll be right back." Denyx ran out of the feast hall into his closet. He found a black cloak with a hood that could cover his entire body. "This will be perfect..." He put it on quickly and ran back. "How do I look?"

OOC: This'll be a great time to show what Denyx looks like, now that he has his cloak.

Demyx_Days_Art.png

Just replace the guitar with Endex, which looks like a shorter version of the Metal Chocobo, and it's bladed.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"You do look strange...". Imox went inside the corridor, and i a sec he was on his GummiShip hangar, the own Gummi Hightwind."How are you today my friend?".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx rolled his eyes. "Strange my left foot! I look awesome." He said as he walked through the corridor, putting his hood up.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"When we know where to go". Imox sayed, pointing with his blade at Denyx keyblade."Those things know more of what you know".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx raised Endex, and it projected an image of a planet. It looked like a small town. "I think this is where we're going." He said, looking at the image.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Then hop up, you and Nic take the mini ships, i pilot the bigger one". Imox climbed a stair to his ship, he opened the deck and started the programs.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx looked at Nic and shrugged, then jumped into the left ship. The controls were surprisingly simple. A joystick to move with two buttons, one for guns, the other for lasers. "Wow... This is so cool!"

Top Bottom