• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Kingdom Hearts: The Endless Story

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Participants: The Crazy Demon, Nicodemus Zamoran, and DreadnoughtDT.

Character Bio
Name: Denyx
Weapon: Keyblade (Endex)
Personality: Kind and outgoing. Occasionally stupid.
Background: He was just a normal boy, who had his world attacked by Heartless. In the midst of the battle, a light shone and destroyed the Heartless around him. The light said one word.

"Keyblade..."

A key shaped sword appeared in his hand, with a beautiful golden glow about it. He killed the Heartless attacking his town, now the only undestroyed part of his world, and where our story is about to unfold...

----------------------------------------

Denyx ran through the crowd of soldiers who were boldly rushing to meet the threat of the Heartless. Most of them would become part of the horde, but they pressed onwards. Denyx ran to the front of the crowd, spurring them on. "They've oppressed us too long! It's time to end this madness!" The soldiers cheered as the town's boundaries seemed to sweep away, and all that stared them down was an endless expanse of gray and purple clouds, with tiny bits of land in between. They marched forward, undaunted.

"Sir! Over there!" One of the soldiers pointed at a huge sphere of darkness that hung like an evil lamp. Heartless dropped out of it like a beehive. Heading the Heartless forces were several Behemoths, with their riders. The riders looked human, but weren't. They were humans that had been taken with strong wills, turning them into humanoid Heartless. Denyx raised Endex, his keyblade, and the Heartless immediately flew forward. Several Invisibles pushed through the army and cut others down easily, but Denyx destroyed them quickly with deft and precise slashes. One of the Behemoths charged an energy blast, but Denyx cut it's horn, knocking it out and exposing it's rider to attack. He was dead before he got up. Denyx then stabbed the Behemoth's horn, killing it. I wish there were more troops... He thought desperately. We're fighting a losing war...

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
OOC: Characeter Bio-Lord of Weapons-Black armor. 6'11". Wields Lava Katana and Lava Hook Sword. Can summon any weapon to hand, can control all elements, but has a higher use of fire and darkness. True form-Rarely used, but is a being made of fire, giving him hightened powers. Eyes appear to be fire, though it is hard to tell due to the helmet, but they will change color ocasionally.
Nicodemus Zamoran-6'11". Black hair, black clothes, eyes change color with mood. Wields Peace blade and Mega-Pain blade. No elemental powers, but he is a master of all fighting styles.
Jak the Reaper-6'11". Long, black hair, black clothes. Pale skin, left eye is white, due to a scar that runs from above it all the way to his jaw. Right eye, black iris. Weilds Lucifer's Scythe. Has powers over Life, Death, and Darkness.
Personality: Arrogant, and normally cheerful. Deep sorrow that is barely shown. Cares for friends alot.
This is all one character, just with different forms.
History-unknown

IC: *as the battle goes on, Nicodemus arrives in the town in a flash of lightning. He looked around and saw the army of Heartless and the slowly losing troops fighting against them. They are losing. I guess I got here just in time. Nic then summons the peace blade and the mega pain blade<only curse of pain, no immortality> and rushed into battle. He slashed at oncoming heartless, killing them, and was swamed by more. He fought these off as well. There are so many...*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx stopped fighting and looked at the new soldier who was so effortlessly destroying the Heartless. He was so distracted, one of the Invisibles almost caught him with it's sword, but one of his troops slashed it and killed it. Denyx ran over, slashing away the Heartless surrounding the new guy with one fell swoop. "Hey! Are there more on the way? We could use some help!"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*quickly glances at the soldier who was talking to him* I don't know who you are,*slashes at some invisibles, kiling them and fighting off a Behemoth* but I just saw that you were in need of assistence. I am the only one, though.*He kills the behemoth, eyes a bright red, face serious*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Character Bio
Name:Imoxses.
Former Name:Moises.
Weapom:Revenge Blade
Element: Darkness.
Gimmick:"You speak....You die".
History:

A boy that didnt cared about the problems on his own world, he only cared about his friends, but he was always so shy.

After the Heartless came and destroyed his world his heart was stealed, now with all his friends death, he didnt cared anymore, just wanting Revenge, his age unlocked his dark powers, he killed all the heartless on his planet and now he wants more.

Weapom pic.
Sword_of_Fire_by_Morthian.jpg

---------------------------------------------

Imox appeared from the shadows of the battkefiekd, his hand lighten on fire, he shot two fireballs to some shadows, killing them in a moment, he grab his sword from his belt, charging it with dark power, he slashed the air in front of him, killing a invisible without noticing, and sending a shocwawe that cut some Shadows in the way."Soo easy, but i ask for more".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx smiled. "Welly well well, thanks for coming!" He turned around and slashed at a Behemoth's ankle, but it didn't do anything. "How do you kill these things?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic jumps up and decapitates the Behmoth* I don't know. I just do. *kills a few more heartless and and invisible.* Look out!*a behemoth was coming up from behind the soldier*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox runned behind the Behemoth, jumping to his back, killing the rider, he impaled his sword on the Behemoth and killed it why crushing his skull.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx' jaw dropped. Not one, but two new guys? "I don't know who you guys are, but when this battle's over, you're all getting drinks! On me!" Denyx leapt forward, slashing a small group of Shadows and then kicking an Invisible in the gut, making it fly into the recently dead Behemoth's horn, killing it. They both disappeared in a black mist, like all the others.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic smiles slightly, his face determined* It looks as though we might have to take this battle up a notch.*he shoots a ball of darkness killing many more heartless*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox falled from the beast, slashing at a Shadow below him, he slided his hand on his black hair, setting it back, his eyes where shining a dredful red color, slashing at the air in front of him, cuting in half a Invisible in front of him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx threw his keyblade into the forehead of an Invisible, then grabbed the handle while kicking the Invisible away into a crowd of Shadows. Just then, the ground started to rumble, and a giant Darkside, the leader of this particular group, formed from the dark mist that the Heartless had disappeared into. Denyx laughed and pointed Endex at the Darkside. "Hey big guy! What's up?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic looked up at the new enemy, his eyes changed to a darker red, and smiled* Finally, a challenge.*Nic then rushes at the heartless*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox slided his finger in the edge of his sword, reaching the tip, where a little dark orb formed, he grab it and it became bigger on his hand, he holded his weapom with that hand, and rushed at the beast trying to slash it, it was a trick he jumped and aimed his attack to the beast face.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Darkside grunted and put it's arm in front of it's face, easily blocking the attack. It make a low rumbling sound that resembled laughter.

Denyx jumped behind it while it was distracted and put a clean cut in the back of it's head. It roared and turned around, an energy blast being readied in the heart shaped hole in it's chest.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic ran between the legs and sliced them as he ran by, leaving large gashes in them. He then stopped beside Denyx* Any idea how to kill it?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox smiled, he had his sword deep enought in the heartless arm to hold him, he kicked the beast chin, making it remove from his face to his chin, he pulled his sword out of the arm and propelled himself to the beast face again.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx pointed at Imoxses. "Do what he's doing. Go for the wrists and it's head!" Denyx ran forward, his keyblade ready to destroy the Darkside.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic ran forward with Denyx and started to attack. He tried to distract it so that Denyx and Imox could get to its face and wrists without a problem* I will distract it! Do what you have to do!

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox being a nobody could do some special tricks, and he did one, he defied gravity, running vertically in the beast face, reaching the top and he prepared to impale his sword in the monster head.

Top Bottom